What do you think of China and the Chinese?

What do you think of China and the Chinese?

China should burn. I have no particular opinion about the chinese, they are poor cattle of the chinese party, and not by choice.

calm down Satan

trips of truth

chinese are mindless work slaves and should be ruled by Japan

Smartest and most hard working people on the planet!

do you remember the cultural revolution?
the great leap forward?
definitely hardest working but not smartest

The actions of Mao should not be reflective of their people as a whole.

Their average IQ is 100 for 1.3 billion people. Fucking smart.

I'm with Satan on this one

God tier culture, just like a lot of parts of China haven't adapted to the world. Plus China's shitty commie government consistently pisses off every nation.

Chinese should divide PRC into seven countries.

strongest nation and greatest history

Enjoy being the premier cuckold nation in the world, fag.

I'm gonna divide Japan into 7 radioactive zones, nip.

Can be a good or bad nation IMO, they are very arrogant in terms of foreign policy and generals manners.

IE they really don't give a fuck about the opinions of smaller nations surrounding them and single-handedly causing an alliance to form against them.

You are very very boring.
You should learn ancient China.

Great history of China ended in 18th century.
Strongest nation is hallucination which was made by Pearl Buck.

Chinese tourists who are frowned upon now wherever in the world because of their bad manners.
Not only that they don't know merely manner, they think that "It matters very little to make breach of manners".
On the contrary, they feeling a superiority that "There is nothing for me to be scared of" or "Nobody can interfere for fear of myself".

Their people = kinda okay, especially hongkong people.
Their government = no good. I could say they are as bad as the North Korean government.

yeah i remember the time a bus tried to fucking run me down and had a full bus full of laughing tourists.

i've hated mainlanders ever since. not even human manners but i guess cultural revolution fucked them hard.

China ignores basic research.

You singapole people are chinese descent actually, you know that?

China and the chinese scare me for some unknown reason, wouldn't visit

Lol

no matter how chineses are fucked up, they are better than crack selling brown or nigga kinds your country contain in.

China is great because of cuisine and history
I hate only Chinese politicians and rude tourists

I didn't say it as an insult to the chinese or china, maybe it's because I feel everywhere would be too crowded if I ever go, I don't know

>singapole
kek

Why are those Chinese people siting in a Japanese Sakura tree? China has its own cherry blossom festivals.

Same for Japan.

Dios mio

China's government >>>> shit >>>> NK's "government"

I love britain

top kek

My impression is that they are badly mannered, anti social, non-individualistic, robotic almost. They seem the most 'soulless' of many races if i have to speak rough. Ive met some nice ones though but they were halfbreed.

>1.4 billion homogenous looking people living in a space 1/4 the size of U.S.
Yeah I mean it kinda makes sense