/berber/

Invited : /afr/; /med/ and /mena/
welcomed : everyone else exept haters

thachou aghda7koum assa ?

Other urls found in this thread:

telquel.ma/2016/06/20/lalgerie-bloque-les-reseaux-sociaux-pour-contrer-la-fraude-au-bac_1502883
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/balt/

Finland is considered /balt/ because its access to the same named sea ?

I probably have some berber genetic background but I know nothing about berber culture

The proximity between the two regions made population transit and migration easy
For culture, it's not exeptionnal

does iberian alphabet ressemble berber alphabet?

Some how, even if it's only used nowadays in desert (by touaregh) berber of the coast line uses latin alphabet and the ones of highlands the arabic alphabet

yeah came to post this

ours died with roman empire, both language and alphabet

it was slightly different depending on the area, thought.

we can partially translate if comparing with berber, but this isn't enough to say that they were berbers, just "culturally enriched" by them

eyyyyyy

Prolly because roman empire alphabet (also may be language) were far easier than iberian ones: there is a lot of caracter in yours and may be it was too much
south part of peninsula and mediterannean coast is geographicly the part of iberia that has the highest chance to have "befenited" from this

yeeeeee

>Chlh

>can't into Tashelhiyt because mum isn't a chlh

kill me

this general..

iwachou it 3dretara ? tachl7ith tesshel

>iwachou it 3dretara ? tachl7ith tesshel

translate pls ?

genetically they share we share some traits though but we don't know if that's because of "it's always been like that" or because of the arab-berber invasions in the 8th century

>they share we share
my brain farted, sorry

basically chal7ya is not the hardest berber dialect, just practise 6 week and you gonna understand it

yeah, I read that about 15% of our genetic background is berber-like

ironically higher when closer to basques and lower when closer to africa

native people from canary islands have been proved total berbers already, but their language and alphabet got btfo also

delet
What's the hardest berber language then ?

The berber of ghardaia (mzabi) probably, because they can enderstand all the dialects but no berber can understand their

>trying to keep berber dialects alive

why ?

it dies with my generation, insh'allah.

Questions to berbers

1) do you like your southern neighboors?
2) do you believe that Sharia law shall be the las system in your country?
3) what do you think of latín América?

nobody tries to keep it alive or kill it
if a language should disapear, it desapears, if there are still speakers, it still exist

it's a shame, guanches were so cool
reading about them is so interesting

>do you like your southern neighboors

Who ? Touaregs or subsaharans ?

>do you believe that Sharia law shall be the las system in your country?
I didn't quite understand your question, care to rephrase ?

>what do you think of latín América
Chile and Brazil are cool

>Berber nationalism is becoming a thing
>hahha it'll die

wew

Sorry stupid spanish corrector

Subsaharian.

And what do you think of the shaaria law?

>Berber nationalism is becoming a thing
a meme*

fair enough

The only time i hear berber language is when my mom talks with her mom and wants some privacy

1) Sahel people are very poor but not bad people, they should control their natality to avoir a human bomb
2)Sharia is very hard to apply in the XXI century, other political system will probably be better
3) plaisant climate, developped enough to have a good life if you work a little bit, far from major world conflicts, some inner problems like drugs traffic and criminality,

u moroccoan? u muslim?

>we are 100% berber not a drop of arab blood !

I'm algerian and midly muslim

>Subsaharian.

I hate them, they come here, bust in newly built houses that the government was going to give to homeless people and thrash everything and go to spain and protugal to cause even more havok

>And what do you think of the sharia law?

Fuck it tbqh, every MENA country is getting more westernized by the day (except Iran and Saudi cuckrabia) so that's a good thing, and it just doesn't work

what do you believe in exactly? ever read camus?

I really can't find large phenotypic differences between Semites and Berbers...
For all we know...Jesus Christ, I look like a Berber. The Mediterranean ks a wonderful place of brown/tanning people with dark features, pronounced noses, stocky bodies, increased amount of body hair. I probably described most of us. Though the staunch "anti-Mediterraneans", childishly, envision short, greasy, dumb brown hordes, sort of an anthropologic disaster, akin to the WASP image of Mexicans...

average berber

literally typical andalusian

average arab

Found a picture of grandaunt with a face tattoo

Dachou tetchim assayi ? Imazighen zedghen g tmourth lâli nel marican

She looks like mine

N cha ayni y ghlan gh tavla
loukan ouzdighnara thina, anda athzedghen ?

Tetchit tabla ni? neki dha massih amazigh aldzayri, machi dighyel ni ni merrokien

hi /berber/

LLou7 l3alith y se7a
loukan 3lmegh thamerouki ilak oughda3thirghara ;)

hellu

Dachou mazel tkhedmet g ledzayer ? Daêrab ithelit ?

I bet her butthole smells nice

Tvghit aythaghet bach aytkhetmet lkwaghet ?

Hi algeria

Is it true all social networks are blocked until Thursday?

not really

telquel.ma/2016/06/20/lalgerie-bloque-les-reseaux-sociaux-pour-contrer-la-fraude-au-bac_1502883

oh well

Only in certain regions and thats because the government is too lazy to censored all of it

The Algerian government blames on leaked test answers for the the upcoming high school exams. The real truth is that the government hentai folder was leaked

Iwech outetrohotara agh la Libye ? Ichbah el hal dina guel weqth ayi !

They tried to done it, but they're so dumb that they forgot that everyone could use VPN, so they unlocked access to social networkq

rou7 ketchi thamezouar, afiyid amekan oumba3th adassekh gourek al 3mriw

Iwech adeqlegh ? Sîgh el passeport américain, tzemret atrohet atetmessihet ssebat g tounes bach atrebhet chouïa nidhrimen !

WE WUZ VANDALS N SHIET
100% PURE GERMANIC

s3igh ithrimen takan sa7itsh

sik g tounes ighdkhthmen tsawil ?

Lazem ateqlet tayahudith iytwassnen am tmassihith

does this qt look like she has berber ancestry?

looks gypsy

you'd wish

Algerian Civil War 2.0 when?

My great grandmother looked like this, also
>used to speak tamazight
>originally from Bouira (they later moved to Algiers)
>face tattoo
>pretty Amazigh sounding last name

And my mother looks a bit like the lady on the left, as in, exactly the same nose and pale as fuck too.
I kept asking her if it was possible her family had Amazigh heritage but she keeps saying no even though she herself speaks a bit of tamazight. I'm still not convinced they're not (at least partly) berbers in denial