Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eeR7Ljv_tPc
youtube.com/watch?v=te7KW4K-00E
youtube.com/watch?v=ajACU-lsnFc
youtube.com/watch?v=T-TBh5qelxY
youtube.com/watch?v=fQTfMjWa2p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Po'boys and poor boys

nice comfy romantic place to live with a lot of swamp french, but violent dindus who need to be kept in line

WHO DAT

STEEEELLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cajun here, ask me anything.

Are you a manlet? It's an Acadian stereotype

post a Vocaroo

Almost the worst state in the country, "thank god for Mississippi"

It's the jersey of the south, people unironically say "I'm from nawlins, I'm ALLOWED to be obnoxious" when they come here on vacation and they won't shut up about this whodat shit

It's a state where the whites are worse than the blacks

The most corrupt place on earth.

Do a vocaroo for me senpai

Do you people like to eat lots of Gumbo?

carnival and hurricanes

6'0'' manlet king
Sadly, I don't have a thick accent. Too much time spent a shitposting shut-in for it to rub off on me.

Do you know any qts that speak with this adorable accent?
youtu.be/eeR7Ljv_tPc

;-;

You can fake one for me, I won't know :3

>Sadly, I don't have a thick accent.
:(

Georgia here
They're a bunch of swamp dicked faggots.

They speak like that, but they're far from qts. Girls around here blow up into fat asses after their teens from all the drinking and fried boudin.

Assholes that won't leave my state despite the fact that Katrina was 11 fucking years ago

Mexican army helps

seafood gumbo is good

The water there is objectively some of the worst in the country.

What part of Louisiana are you from?

What happens in northern louisiana? i've only ever heard about new orleans and baton rogue

True Detective

French common law unlike everyother state.

why read a wikipedia article when you can have an answer provided in meme form

It's like most other places in the south

floods, mosquitos, tourism, gumbo, and corruption.

Evangeline parish
North Louisiana is basically Arkansas. It's completely disconnected from what people think of Louisiana as.

Deep-fried okra, creole spices, 30k native French speakers.

>It's completely disconnected
Is that a good or bad thing?

Texas?

good.

Great food, mardi gras, floods, huge mix of french/haitian/anglo/spanish culture, corrupt politicians, niggers, and the swamp area in the south is Acadiana (cajun country) and a good number of them speak cajun french. I visit the family down in Houma every year. It's a god damn mess of a state but the food is amazing, really interesting history, and it's a lot of fun.
t. Cajun living in Texas

coastline is cajun and vietnamese shrimpers/fisherman

nawlins is a melting pot but mostly black, also high crime and creole french culture.

baton rouge is a thriving city that is 50% black. everything northwards is basically missisipi.

its a good state but same typical southern black crime ruining it. good nature there though and very historical feel.

how do you feel about the vietnamese there? they seem to be a different bunch from your typical california ones imo.

i have a family friend that was on the news after katrina lol when they were showing the damage, i remember that some time ago.

also how do you feel about The Band?

youtube.com/watch?v=te7KW4K-00E

Not him, but I'm a cajun living in houston, tx and the Vietnamese here are very good people. Hardworking and law abiding folk.

yeah i noticed most of them pick up a lot of southern culture, ie much more religious, has a relaxed way of speaking, etc.

quebec with less arrogance but more crime

its nothing like quebec lad.

i've seen quebeckers beat up people for speaking english in some very slummy areas and a lot feel really offended if you speak in english.

most are fine but there's a fuckton of lingering resentment from seperatism movements.

>with less arrogance

Beaumont here. You over in Lafayette?

I live there, AMA

How long until you accept your lack of Cajun heritage, Casey?

What is it like in New Orleans? Is that still shit after Katrina and shit? Idk just ask cuz I might be interested in working in Tulane.

swampy and sweaty and shitty and touristy

Ruston rustler, best trip on espee /cfb/

>What is it like in New Orleans?
Comfy, at least for me. I'm upper middle class living in Uptown (the second nicest part of the city, for living at least), lot of pretty architecture and city planning, a lot of charm, especially on streets like Napoleon and by Tulane. But there are definitely shitty neighborhoods and a lot of the "main" parts of the city are very dirty. Overall, though, it's pretty cool living in a really unique city and I'm pretty proud to have grown up here.
> Is that still shit after Katrina and shit?
It's recovered a lot. To give an example, I grew up in Lakeview as a kid when it was a pretty nice place but sorta detatched from everything in the city. Katrina hit and leveled our house, so we moved Uptown since we were worried Lakeview would go to shit. 11 years later, Lakeview is the safest and one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the city. Some ghettos are still broken down, but crime didn't really increase too much, since a lot of those who left and/or died during Katrina were nigs.
>Idk just ask cuz I might be interested in working in Tulane
My mom works there, it's a very nice part of the city. Crime has been on the rise in the University area, but if you move to Touro-Bouligny (5 minutes from Tulane) we have security cars watching the neighborhood so you'll be fine. People who come here for college never have to deal with crime and shit like that, and they all enjoy the city's charm, so you should do fine.

Not him but I live in New Orleans. The city government is corrupt as fuck but the city is pretty nice (in the right areas) and cheap. I mean, it's alright if you're white. On that subject, people talk shit on black people here, but they're great. Fun, amiable, totally not dindus.
Don't work at Tulane though - evil as fuck, SUPER corrupt administration, bratty northeastern jew rich kids who don't see the world outside their own skull, and the campus is really, really dangerous. A guy got robbed there in a food court during daytime this very past year.

I love you senpai

True Detective

New Orleans. Everything else is irrelevant. New Orleans isn't even a nice city though. It reeks of piss.

Name a major city that doesn't smell like piss in certain areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajACU-lsnFc

Lived in NOLA for four years, right on Broadway.

What happens?
>robberies in Audubon park after hours
>blow, ketamine, lots of opiates
>cheap Cajun food
>lots of Thai places (shoutout to Chill Cafe)
>ratchet shit at the Boot, Palms, and F&M's
>tourism like crazy
>Jesus freaks on bourbon
>everyone camping out on the streetcar line during Mardi Gras
>lots of beads
>harmless drunk hobos

Oh, and great music. Go to the Republic.

Baton Rouge is relevant. It's where the LSU kids live.

Chill Out Cafe*

I fucked a Tulane chick and she told me they upped the security after some robberies happened literally on campus.

Also, wasn't Sharp supposed to be a temp dorm after Katrina?

>bratty northeastern jew rich kids who don't see the world outside their own skull

It's not even funny how true that is. While I was there, I dated some girl from Manhattan and she had zero idea how the world works. Our text conversations were the most awkward. She was a mental midget.

I heard about that robbery! I could not believe it.

les acadiens

youtube.com/watch?v=T-TBh5qelxY

youtube.com/watch?v=fQTfMjWa2p0

also duck dynasty

Not really, it's just a ratchet state.

South New France

I always think that Lousiana is Michigan and Missouri tier

Incest