Why do Finns have slanted eyes and high cheekbones?

Why do Finns have slanted eyes and high cheekbones?

Mongoloids. They aint even real people

Why do Canadians have slanted eyes and high cheekbones?

Proto-Eurasian genetics and consequently, the purest white genes in Europe

They have mongoloid paternal ancestry. Finns are literally more genetically closer to pic related than to swedes or other whites.

canada is white

that girl looks more finnish than canadian

Literally nothing wrong in being Turanian master race

Why do you have autism?
And if you're not actually memeing, which I think you're honestly retarded since you make this same thread every time I come on this board, I'll have you know most Finns do not have thinned eyes and high cheekbones. I lived in Finland for nearly a year, and I can confidently tell you that.

Stay mad nigger

Ok slanty eye.

I blink for 1 second and there's 10 replies, well played canada

It's the consequences of have strong genes thousand years or evolution and one couch of memes

I think this map made England a bit too blonde and Germany quite a bit too blonde. France can be a little blonder as well.

I knew these two guys from Normandy who looked like Hitler put them in a test tube and popped them out.

Stay mad chinky

> mfw when I have slanted stupid fucking chink eyes but am white ... I think grandpa said they were 100% Norwegian,,, the lies

so when are you gonna recognize your fingolian heritage?

Why does this meme exist? Finns are 100% white Europeans

Start spamming this thread about Estonians or Hungarians or something

It's getting old

>Brits and Irish are more mongols than those fucking Bretons

REEEEEEEEE I'M A MONGOL TOO

95% mongoloid 5% russian rape baby

100% white 100% European*

Or Russians

They fucking deserve it the most

You aint get no sun of course you white. But you mongol white. You like vanilla ice cream sure its white but the vanilla itself is black

>Brits are more African than French

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but russians look white, while you don''t

Do you have the one that shows Amerindian admixture in Russians? I would like that one in my collection.

>Why do Finns have slanted eyes
For the same reasons Asians do. Their ancestors lived in snowy places so their eyes evolved to deal with the glare.

Russians and Finns are supposed to look roughly the same. Finns are just blonder.

Mongolia has a real damn high IQ average so I'd consider this a good thing if I was Finnish.

Kanadian calling others chinks.

Genetic distance doesn't reflect to phenotype. That's like one of the first things I learned in high school biology classes.