/surf/

(Switzerland, United States, Russia, Finland)
First edition

H-hello? OP, you might want to go invite those other lads.

Err, what?

I came here because mentionings

Hallo lads please find medpack man

Don't be such a square, man!

Any Swiss people awake?

good thread

I am allergic to peanuts then this gun is lethal to me

Why? Putin is coming to visit.

HAHA SURF
GET IT?

Git out

Someone called?

With our powers combined, we are Captain /surf/!

I don't own a gun though.

Neither do I

:DDDD

*gibes kiss*

T-thanks senpai.

fuck off

I have a puukko.
And lots of alcohol.
And it's 9a.m, and still can't sleep.
Help help.

*hugs*

*kicks out*

hope sauli beats the manlet up tbqh

What does the time matter in Finland when in midsummer it's always daylight anyways

Wanna fug?

cyкa блять, am i invite if i know russian ?oп пидepacт

true

>another fucking general

All of you should be range banned.

so basically /guns/

I support this general because it's not a regional circle jerk

aww, poor leaf excluded from another new general

it's alright man, I can understand why, the only general where you're welcome is /cum/ and that's shit

Murder yourself maplenigger

>this entire shitpost

please fuck off to reddit.

Yes habibi))))))))

how is Finland doing ?

You could always make one with Mexico salty leaf

I don't want some shitty general you braindead cunt. I have filtered every single one.

Earth is a region

10/10.

What if we take some parts of Russia? Call Putin.

I don't like anime

Same

Instaban animu posters when

pls help me

Finnish places translated to english

Kivesjärvi - Testicle lake
Iso-Runkku - Big-jerk off
Horonkylä - Bitch village
Paskalaaka - Shit plane
Hinthaara - Fag branch
Mulkkujärvi - Cock lake
Tussut - Cunts
Persehuokonen - Ass pores
Viheltävän vitun aapa - Swamp of the whistling cunt
Kiimakallio - Heat rock
Hevonperseenmutka - Horses ass bend
Sudenvitunloukko -Wolfs cunt trap
Kullikari. - Dick rocks

me

Pallivaha = ball (single testicle) wax

I have two!

>Seversk

I clicked your region and read the wiki article...are you really from a secret soviet area military city in siberia?

Hmm. I heard Russia had pretty bad gun laws. Maybe we should take Czech Republic and Kanada instead of them, and rename the general /fucks/

>secret

ok, well it was secret before 1992 I guess. It's a closed city though so access is restricted, kinda cool.

What, those are real places? Do their names have another primary meaning?

oman f1

some old geezer just magdumped a police officer here a week ago with an nonlicenced and illegal actual assault rifle,im guessing sjws just want me to hand over my bolt action rifle and over and under shotty again

>Russia had pretty bad gun laws

It's very hard to pass a medical examination to get a gun license. I didn't serve in the army due to mental issues, so i will never be allowed to own a weapon, drive a car, have a job in the government structures and many-many other things.

on top of that, estonia e3 and france or finland f3

maybe djibouti or DRC d2

It was Oman but the hint didn't help at all

>drive a car
You can't drive a car because for not having served in the army or due to mental issues? Can't you just bribe someone to get a license?

One tile to go

Got it

>due to mental issues?

This.

>Can't you just bribe someone to get a license?

Corruption in Russia doesn't work this way. It's unavaiable for such plebians as me without friend in the government/police/army or other structures, if i try to bribe somebody, i'd most likely end up in the prison or penal labor camp.

Yes it did. One of the hints was that a country in europe (row 3) or asia (row 1) started with O, of which the only possible country is oman
Now since the f1 hint is that there isn't a 4 word country, DRC can't be the last one and the only other D country in africa is djibouti

That's weird. When people live in a corrupt country, they should at least be able to profit from it. A friend in Ukraine told me that a little bit of bribery is necessary to pass the tests, otherwise you will most likely fail or it takes longer or whatsoever

Bump for surf. Do you surf? Actual surfing or game surf? I surf sometimes in tf2

>What, those are real places? Do their names have another primary meaning?
Yes and no.

That pretty much sucks. I can't understand why driving is not allowed or working in gov.

That's why (copypaste from translate.google):

Category "D" (no-go - exemption from conscription and conscription forever) - a heavy tuberculosis in an open form, HIV, tertiary syphilis, malignant tumors, heavy diabetes, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, severe psychopathy, mental retardation (since severe retardation), epilepsy with frequent seizures, myopia greater than 6 diopters and hyperopia more than 12 diopters, blindness in both eyes, or the absence of eyes, deafness in both ears, deaf-mutism, damaging the aorta, severe bronchial asthma, gastric ulcer or duodenal complications, lack of limbs, lack of renal and renal failure, obesity, grade 4, and many other severe forms of disease.

>schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, severe psychopathy, mental retardation (since severe retardation)

(another user)

who /too normie for this thread/ here

Most of those mental problems can be treated.

Still can't understand why such a person can't drive a car or work in gov position.

>tfw mentioned

Reminder: 2d > 3d