1. Your country
2. Have you ever tasted pussy?

I had a dream i did once but i woke up and my pillow was wet

Looks gross

Bags of sand

YES ON UR MUM XDDDDD

1: Land of the free
2: Yes probably~ 15 girls

Some it was great, really nice looking pussy, no bad smell, neutral to even slightly pleasant taste

A few it was like a stinky lippy mess. I stop pretty much immediately if that's the case

Yeah it's fine if you just lick the clit but if you go lower you'll probably taste some pee

I hate having to do this, but you have to if you want your dick sucked.

You know that pee comes out of there ....
Why would I ever put my mouth close to urine?

Most of the time but not always. If their pussy isn't gross looking or smelly and I like them I am more than willing. Even a good minute down there before shoving your dick in gets them really into it

>wanting to taste blood and urine

Am I gay if I don't want to lick it? I'll glad shove my dick into it but I really don't want to lick that shit.

No thats gay as fuck. I bet you like short haired girls as well you cakeboy op.

Australia
Yes

28 and never had sex

lol

1.Cunt
2.Period and non

Women with good hygiene are great. There might be a delayed after afterbite, but it's not even that bad. Hearing your girl go crazy while you're eating her out is well worth it.

Taste makes me gag.

1. Amerikkka
2. Yes. I don't like it very much. Unless the woman showers right before sex, it just takes like fish and sweat, with flavor of piss and smell of the nearby butthole, if things get too heated. Gross.

OKAY Sup Forums REAL TALK HERE...
WHAT ABOUT EATING ASS???????

1. flag
2. yus
I was a normalfag 3 years ago when I lost my virginity. I was a horny hungry skeleton with more than 1k followers on twitter and 600 in IG, so I always saw pussy licking themed macros in IG (you know an image of a girl in bed and a stupid phrase like "dinner is served"). So I tagged the girl I liked into it.
Pussy tastes like fucking sin, it taste bad but in that kind of twisted fucking way where you want to taste more because you're so fucking into it you just forgot if you're a person or an animal. 5/10 would do until the day I die.

Girls who douche are best.

>Pussy tastes like fucking sin, it taste bad but in that kind of twisted fucking way where you want to taste more because you're so fucking into it you just forgot if you're a person or an animal. 5/10 would do until the day I die.
well said

flag
ye

America
yes

Poland
Yes and it's ok, I prefer to suck on tits while playing with pussy.

I wish my gf could have a nice pussy like that

BR
I love it, but I only lick some girls, mostly the ones that are shaved and right after shower. Did once in a one night stand but wouldn't do it again

>flag
>no but I tasted mad dick

1) Russia
2) Yes
Did it right after the shower, so it did not taste. Dont want to experiment with that anymore.
And I wish I never did this shit.

Jap
I thought that is a bit salty but isn't.

>ywn have a pretty pussy like that
why live

no, what the fuck. This shit looks disgusting, is that some kind of a sea monster?

flag
yeah

what is wrong with you faggots.
pussy tastes legitimately tasty.

I've never held hands with a girl before

I've never had a conversation with a girl before

I've never maintained eye contact with a girl before

so no, I haven't tasted pussy.

flag

>was 17
>tfw first gf was 15 year old qt
loli pussy tastes sweet no lie

1. Russia
2. Yes. Never again, cunts are gross even when clean.

flag
no

BOLAN
YES

You're only two years away from unlocking your powers!

It's a moist shithole, so you're saying that there are women out there that do not wash their vagina on a daily basis? It's the perfect habitat for germs that way.

How ofter do you guys wash your dick? (retract foreskin and then rinse it with water)

I do it daily because smegma is disgusting.