>12c
>winter

Who /shooting Donald Trump/ here?

haha

me on the grassy knoll

haha

Proud that im not a racist

I've come to terms with this.

You may not get pusy, but you CAN help defeat Trudeau.

alri

haha

haha

Who /haha/ here?

Good lad. I don't understand why so many people hate white people just because of their skin colour. Hard to believe people are still like that in 2015.

>Even if I went to Essex, a rich chavslut still won't fuck me

haha

stop

haha time

haha

>'sparks online outrage'
hate seeing this shit in news stories. it means nothing anymore

hahs

I guess you could say you're outraged :^)

does farage ever win

Are you outraged online about it tho?

>>>/haha/

>news article regarding online outrage being sparked sparks online outrage

Imagine how hard he's bricking it right now. He must have two speeches prepared.

the bbc screencaps tweets with like 2 or 3 retweets and uses that as evidence of outrage

screencaps btw, not embeds

youtube.com/watch?v=Q669HmIkGS0

quite a good video of people falling over

youtube.com/watch?v=y-BE8iicBkg

>This twitter tag broke the internet

Why is she so perfect?

Who is this semen demon?

hermy-own

What a fucking intro though.

Emma Watson you mong

Who?

???

haha

What's wrong with her face?

Seesha Ronan is superior and not a feminist.

i took a loan out in florence
to show medici i was cool

>video shows spanking at china bank
well lads, it's time for a wank isn't it

>not a feminist.

????? Im sure she is. I dont see the problem though

he4she is bad and she should feel bad

>supports gay marriage

dropped

kurt cobain

gf is a bit of a normie drone (unironically goes on buzfeed, etc) but at least she enjoys being choked

anyone know why autistic people like manga?

Patrician taste

dont care

Big, obvious expressions and simple, repeated storylines help them actually understand what the characters are supposed to be feeling

Made for children

>Muslim kills 49 gays
#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>Psycho kills labour MP
VOTE LEAVE CAMPAIGN IS TOXIC

Kind of head you'd find in a rough pub.

i'm going to name my kid Poo Wank

Two more days, right?

Already did a postie vote 2bh lads

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465144588902.webm

explain why this isn't true

another vote for labour

Based McGoohan. Should have been a Bond.

Voted leave you nonce

He was The Prisoner. Fuck Bond.

been smoking so much weed lately lads that my bowels have stopped working and now I've got a sloppy liquid shit ready to deploy which I don't want to get out of my system because it will be messy

they don't talk about this sort of thing when discussing weed do they

I'd rather not, I'll just present the facts and you can make your own assertions.

A muslim man kills 49 gays because it's haram. According to muslim officials, killing gays is an act of compassion.
The media spins it as a solitary act of violence and not representive of Islam as a whole.

A heavily medicated ass burger kills an MP with an opposite view point and the media says that the inflammatory attacks and language used by the Leavers is to blame.

From my point of view it's the Chinese who are ruining everything.

From my point of view is the top of your mum's head

wait until the hemorrhoids
hope you don't live in a flat because your neighbors will be having major qualms after those 3 am blood curdlin screaming shits. welcome to manhood

>8 documentaries about the world wars open in different tabs.

t-that's not normal m8

sitting back and writing a book on dyspraxia lads. got the plan open so far so I can figure out what to write on in particular and whether I should write some sort of guide to life for dyspraxics instead since there can be many issues in life which stem from it.

anyway, all the best lads, and I hope I see you all at the next dyspraxia foundation event.

regards,
your mate

No, indeed it isn't.

>New southpark game
last one was pretty good I must say.

weed gives you hemorrhoids? man I should stop

anyone want any weed?

just some fooling around with a rookie mate you should show some post constraint

Alrighty lads with the total and utter abandonment of the barista qt we're back to plan tinderino LOL!
*Puffs on my bubble pipe*
What shall I sayeth to this fine Madame?
*Stops you*
Ah ah ah ... not so fast
*Puts the girl from Ipanema (45rpm) on the record player*
Now where were we?

Such a chill game. Hardly play games anymore but I reckon I'll get the new south park one.

got no friends lads

the gf

Go to bed

Say "four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

and then add a winky face at the end

same

haha

*befriends you*

*pushes you over the cliff*

tschh...life is hard sometimes...you gotta make tough choices

bit cold out?

>post constraint
It'll be a cold day in Bangkok before that happens.
Same

theme looks good too
youtube.com/watch?v=fiayfb1rrs0

ed m8 pls tell me you didn't respond to barista qt/message her at all today

Didn't one of you cunts get 2 years for messing with some fat lasses tinder?

producing a poo