POLAND WILL START WWIII

IN 7 DAYS.

Finland will remain neutral and will not help Baltics.

Screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.ru/en/politics/883458
youtube.com/watch?v=PRFadjwNzBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be poland
>get annexed

why does it always end this way?

Polish refugees will soon be flooding Germany. Prepare your anus.

Uhh you don't get to choose. I will personally instrument a false flag to force Finland in to the war.

you can't apply for asylum in other EU countries. Also we're full

Poland will no longer be an EU country. It will be Russia.

then there is no reason for russians to flee russia

Send them here pls, we need to populate a lot of empty states

>by CARLO ANGERER

>be polish
>get conquered

>in 7 days
But isn't Anakonda on-going?

American is full - t. Trump

>Poles start flooding Europe after being attacked
>hey, I thought you hate refugees?
>that was of banters kurwaaa :DDDd

Königsberg: tass.ru/en/politics/883458

It will start from there.

heatenings, waiting for surprise military rehearsal letter :--D

>Mr. Dog from military police here's we have reason to believe you're trying to flee the country, get in the van

Does Poland have a suicide wish? I know we're killing ourselves too, but what do you think happens in case of a war? During the Cold War Germany was calculated to be a nuclear wasteland where the Americans would head up to Sweden and continue from there. Now the main battle area has moved east. If anything major happens Poland will be toast.

Looks like globalists plan to start massive conflict

>globalists

tbwh I can't wait to kill some russians
it's been my dream ever since I was small
to take ivans head in my hands and crush it like a grapefruit

>mfw i see all these countries working together
love ya all

All I wanted is a hug...

all those faggots itt. especially kraut ones.
you fucktards are spineless bitches. those men out there in the east are actually defending european values and way of life. what are you doing? i can tell you... you didn't do anything. moreso you're destroying this beautifull continent over and over like fucking barbaric apes you are.
go suck ruskies dick you retards

aww cant be mad at russiaball

Whites are always welcome

>go suck ruskies dick you retards
Blast from the past!

>Obonogo, NATO and Rockefeller-Rothschilds defending european values and way of life
ah yes

>you can't apply for asylum in other EU countries
What?

You have to take middle eastern but you cannot take europeans?

I haven't been following the international news but if WWIII does happen I hope you fucking cuckolds have enough money to make a profit. I know I do.

>good ruskies
>dead ruskiea
china will have boarder on Ural in your lifetime
>response from turbocuck
opinion dismisses

If WWIII somehow affects my university, I will be very upset. Let me get my degree in peace.

>yfw you're conscripted to defend europe

feels good m8.
i want to kill some ruskies and defetists.
it'll be great

I think I honestly want a war and that frightens me

>mfw only edgy kids ITT

I don't want the east to develop European values, because my people can't be governed by your people, and they are too incompetent (as of now) to govern themselves. We don't need war mongering here, because people from your country, your neighbours won't be the front line cannon fodder. My country has been one enough. Two times voluntarily in the last 100 years, we lost 400 thousand men in a 3,5 million people nation and before that, centuries old front seat to Ottoman onslaught, and who knows how more we lost from all of these centuries' emigration, defending """""European""""" values, while you slaightered between yourselves and paved way for Mammadous to come here, as part of the post colonial guilt charade. I don't even have anything against immigration, or LGBT (or however it's spelled), Facebook comments being deleted if they hurt your feelings, but fuck your Europe, and fuck your European values. Fuck Brussels, fuck Washington and fuck Moscow definitely. We should join the fucking pan-African union

Fells good living in a politically irelevant region

There is schengen. We are free to live where we like.

They aren't europeans then

Europeans are the ones who CREATE such values. Others are ugly parody dolls.

Why Belgium so butthurt about Russia?

god tier post

My benis is risink

Yes but you wouldn't get the social benefits people with refugee status would be entitled to

Well, you can get normal social benefits anyway

True Europeans live in Russia
>>

>european values and way of life
That's Christianity and conservativism, not the shitfest going on in the West now.

if EU falls it is highly probable that croatia is going to wind up in some form of Polish influence zone.

Daily reminder that German economy is going to mean less and less in ulcominf years. And they don't have an army... Not to mention nigger fifth column inside

as for """"""values"""""" goes west become dominated by post-gommies and university-trained leftists. they twisted those liberal ideas to something awfull. germans are to blame.
marx, engels - fucking germans
lenin - trained in germany
hitler - fucking austrian gerryboo.

i actually would love to kill few krauts as well

it's simple as fuck ivan.
you're asiatic animals, therefore not europeans.

>catholicucks

>being an atheist
Over the Urals with you.

Why is Czech Republic so atheist senpai? When I went there it was like the opposite of all the surrounding countries.

>i actually would love to kill few krauts as well

youtube.com/watch?v=PRFadjwNzBI

but your mighty master race suck our dick half of XX century - it's proof of our superiority and as true racist you must continue make pleasure to superior Russian race.

>2016
>having imaginary friends

And it's full of whores, too.

You're Polish, yes? If anything happens to the EU (such a rigid institution seems endless), it won't be Poland "protecting" us. Turkey is right there to pick us off, one by one. I heard Turks finally learned what "soft power" means, and they are a more likely candidate than Poles. Poles will probably grandiosely influence our lifestyle by selling g us shit candy through Lidl

You might be in love with Poland and its tenacity, but they're a Catholic version of the Russian menace. A history of sins, naivety and collapse. They did the "Russian things" before Russia was "in" (meddling in western affairs, oppression of minorities, forceful Polonisation, large serfdom/estates, invasions and wars, suzerainties and liberations)

For us, they are the same shit. Give Poles power here and they will be just a bit more refined version of Russia. Someone will come pick up where others left from

The future is fucking grim for us small people, and the furthest our sovereign, the better

Feels good living on the ass end of the earth in times like these

My mom keeps saying "We're moving to Australia." every time there's a terrorist attack on the news.

I wait for you, you fucking nigger.

>fuck your Europe, and fuck your European values. Fuck Brussels
>I wait for you, you fucking nigger.

>this is the united Europe that will fight against Russia
Long live our new leader Putin!

>be Germany
>lose war
why does it always end this way?

Does she know we're full?

To join the rest of your fucking country here?

Comeone let us meet. I wait for you, you son of a bitch.

When? Time?

Time for balkan union brate

Russia can't even sustain itself. If there is a country that is a definition of missed potential, it's Russia. That ugly, dehumanising cirrhosis blob of infanticidal misery first needs to learn how to be a country of its people

>To join the rest of your fucking country here?
kek, pretty much

Nice numbers, lads.

A union of countries that compete which is the most centralised. I'm sure we can share. It's in our blood

>Europe flooded by terrorists and other african criminals
>worry about Russia
when became the yuros that retarded?

Balkan union is the ultimate geopolitical oxymoron I was joking gib back ancient islands

Those who deserve it are getting "invaded". German government invited them, the French government is active as well, the U.K imports them, Sweden actively imports them. The rest is less grand immigration from our (Eastern European) countries. They're not doing anything they didn't want to
They can drown in war refugees, for all we care. Western Europeans invited them, and accommodate to them

I believe you've mistaken Sup Forums opinions of migrants for what's actually happening out there, the opinion of the mass

We're a banana country and you want us to give you our money makers?

Dont be such hardasses, we cannot know the true tenacy of the belgian butcher.

But you are kinda safe in the balkans.
Still homogenous and unattractive for terror because you arent as relevant as central europe.

>If anything happens to the EU (such a rigid institution seems endless), it won't be Poland "protecting" us.
Would a makeshift eastern EU-like construct (without all the bullshit) be a possibility?

>The future is fucking grim for us small people
I wonder how many even smaller people will be completly shafted and gone in the 50s like karelians and friulians.

>Would a makeshift eastern EU-like construct (without all the bullshit) be a possibility?
No EU in the essence is about the money. eastern EU des not have it. As for protection you must regard one thing. Poland is the only state in the regions that is willing to take action should russians do sth stupid.

if that happens, i'll be very sad

they (usa - russia) are going to fight aganist each other, but on our lands
bombs will fall, but not in usa or russia, they'll drop here, in poland
tfw i'm paranoid, i refuse to fight aganist any of them

russian troll. fuck off.

>People unironically believe OP

I don't endorse make shift EU creations here because they will inevitably be sponsored by an outside force. I prefer a more direct institutions. I keep telling Croats here, if we (Croats) are to survive, since we have a spiral demographic situation, we need to look outside the borders. Bosnians are the obvious first choice. The urban Croat doesn't like them because they are "truly" Balkanian. But they are our people, not Syrians, Afghans, Nigerians and such....We need to rework our identity from the inside to survive. Abolishing "Bosniaks" and replacing them with "Muslim Croats" is the way forward. This process of adjoining others can result in a Yugoslavia, who knows. We could give Serbs and Macedonians a chance but it has to be gradual, so Croats can come from a strong, secured position. Now, in this situation, there's 19 million of us. We can start rebuilding our identities in a unique one, and staving off outside meddling as much as possible. I'd rather a future with a Slovene, Bosnian or a Albanian or a Serb than a Chinese, Indian, Kyrgyz or Somali

But as I said, the first step into our expansion is Bosnia. It was always an imperative fkr us, ever since we lost it to the Turks. Why should that change now?

And to address your "Karelians", "Ossetians", "Komis", Estonians and what have you. I feel sorry for them. I would really help those people. If Croatia could. We have a small country, but surprising fertile and unpopulated. If I was in charge, well, we need the people definitely, and they'd be better off without Russia. I'd literally invite them to settle here. Balkan countries are not as developed, yes, but we have land, not as many people. And I bet most would like Karelians more than Iraqis or Bangladeshis

Russoa allready did "something Stupid"

everything that could come from now on could be a Invasion of the Baltics.

They suffer under an especialy high number of traitors. Baltics would fall like the Crimea with allmost no shot fired.
And then we all would destroy them in order to free them from green-men...that are totally not sent by Moskau...

If you want to prevent such scenarios there are only two ways.
1. Get better relations with Russia
2. Premptively attack Russia asymetricly with some massive blows...also totally inofficial. Königsberg is a good place for such action. Denial of any involvement is key no matter what proof is presented and how obvious the proof is.

This.

Pretty sad there's too many people who actually believe that USA is ''good'' in any way

amerishits are about to ruin the world a bit more

>If you want to prevent such scenarios there are only two ways.
>1. Get better relations with Russia
>2. Premptively attack Russia asymetricly with some massive blows...also totally inofficial. Königsberg is a good place for such action. Denial of any involvement is key no matter what proof is presented and how obvious the proof is.
this is truly german point of view. no offence intended thou. You assume that in case of an invasion on balts you cannot do anything expect for just keep negotiating. From polish point of view there is only one answer - counter attack. The problem is only whether alone or with usa+uk. No one here expects any other state to help militarily

Russia did something stupid by leading sich I eternal politics. Shouldn't it be easier pickings now, in this vulnerable economic state and with such appalling centralisation? Isn't bombarding Petersburg and Moscow a literal deathblow to their economy and infrastructure? Maybe even Novosibirsk

>No one here expects any other state to help militarily
There are 24 countries in Anaconda, including Finland and Sweden.

Why do panama posters always blame America for everything?

>Never forget Reagan

>Poland starts shit
>have to help them because muh NATO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP CHATTING SHIT YOUR COUNTRY HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH CLAY

>There are 24 countries in Anaconda, including Finland and Sweden.
so? do you think they would be willing to sacrifice anything for a slice of estonia or lithuania invaded by russia. i am not talking about russian 'all out' attack, because it will never happen.

If they don't it would be the end of nato and that's why it won't happen.

I don't think so. Why are people underestimating the U.K and France here? These two, with U.S help and Poland could stave Russia. What are we even talking about. Most of the NATO is effectively useless. It's just the U.S, the U.K, France and Turkey, as any formidable forces in NATO

>If they don't it would be the end of nato and that's why it won't happen.
>2016
>believing in nato
nato without usa is a shit and everyone know it. Should any kind of invasion happens western states will just try to negotiate things out. Only usa and uk is capable to military answer in a political sense.

Yeah, I read that wrongly. Just EE countries
Well, we're royally fucked

Hybrid Warfare can only be effective if you hold escalation dominance.
When the Russians invaded Crimea, the Ukrainians couldn't respond militarily since it would provide the pretext for a full invasion they had no chance of stopping. So they had to just let it happen.
NATO can always raise the stakes to match Russia, something Ukraine couldn't do.

It was not a random action russia tried to escalate the situation with turkey. Balts and europe has been auite tightly secured by usa and there is a huge barrier to attack american soldiers in these countries.

By creating a conflict with turkey, russia can de facto lower the barrier, because after nobody will support erdogan, nato will dissolve. I bet there was heatenings when turkey took the bait and shot down russian plane.

>Hybrid Warfare can only be effective if you hold escalation dominance.
of course. i seriously doubt russia would ever want to mess with balts. Its just an assumptions for the sake of a discussion. But the questions here is who is willing in nato to act militarily should this happen in eastern europe. We are. I would not count on germany, france or italy.

Russia has escalatory dominance in Ukraine. That's why Obama did not want the State Dept to start shit in there. Hillary of course has no such considerations.

Also, Ukraine has escalatory dominance in Eastern Ukraine, which is why Russia did not invade it despite the repression of Russian minorities.

Source for the awesome pictures please :3

>sponsered by an outside force.
This is always a risk.
As long as it is not a revolutionary process, at least a common economic zone without a commissariat or other useless but powerhungry institutions besides the nationstates could be established besides nonaggression pacts and military cooperation/set common goals for the decade etc.

Reworking your identity is easier said then done. We germans destroyed the common identity that was build up since 200 years by not caring for it and now only the regional culture (as it was back then) is left besides the political and whatever is considered good and liberal. Fixing that wont be possible I fear as most of us youth cant even give you a unified answer to "what is german" anymore without sounding like british tourists.

You guys have your ethnic profile intact.
Thats something.
But how to transform bosniaks into croats without croats getting transformed into bosnians?
I dont know much about the balkans, but wouldnt recreating yugoslavia lead to the same bloody squabbles as it did back then due to cultural differences?