Share your experiences with arabs

Share your experiences with arabs.

they sell exquisite kebab

their definition of house maid is sex slave.

are moroccans considered arab?

some are ok, women are very nice and polite

other are terrible, specially men, they steal things, kids are a pain

I've never seen an arab in Brazil

But I've seen one in zurich airport, he was with 3 women I suppose his wives rofl

Older (Arab nationalist) generation are good. New generation are basically fuccbois. Dress like shit and are loud. Although they're not pleb as fuck they're extremely patrician and basically right-wing Europeans (this is rare).

Iranians are great all around. Never met one who wasn't 100% well-behaved and rational.

Also, I regret not talking to him ;_;

>I've never seen an arab in Brazil

How can you even tell the difference?

they sell tasty cheap food but i stopped eating it because it was halal and i was afraid they didn't wash their hands and i was funding hamas

Exchange of puns, moslty

The non muslim ones are some of the nicest people on the planet. They also tip really well

never seen one here using their typical clothes

I've only met Iranians but they preferred to be called "Persians" instead. They look mexican as fuck

You should consider yourself lucky. Arabs are the worst kind of people on Earth especially the Moroccans and Algerians. Not even Gypsies are that bad because at least Gypsies don't impose their culture and don't kill people because they don't believe in their religion.
Worst scum ever.

the young ones are fucking scum, fully anti-white racists

much worse than any other ethnic group, on par with pikeys

>with pikeys

they're real? i thought it was le Snatch meme

But we're not Arabs

im fucking surrounded by them

>especially the Moroccans and Algerians
This is cute.
Allow me to introduce you to Saudi Arabia...

never met

bought some 10/10 top-tier charas from afgan guy at my Uni

He's right though, in terms of immigrants. Morrocans and Algerians are almost always low-educated, tracksuit wearing little shits that yell in mall food courts.

They have the worst of Muslim and African-American culture combined.

Never met a Saudi.

Saudis don't emigrate by the million

All of my interactions have ranged from indifference to strong dislike. They all have this strong sense of unwarranted self importance and take themselves way too seriously.

Afghans are not arab dude, they speak urdu or pashtun or whatever
An arab is a person who speaks arabic and the farthest middle eastern country that speaks arabic is Iraq

Moroccans and Algerians speak Arabic?

My father is Saudi and my mother is Norwegian. My blood is oil.
I'm also very very western (or "whitewashed" as other Arabs might say). My father is very pro-American and shit too.

>All of my interactions have ranged from indifference to strong dislike.
Pretty much this for me. I tend to avoid them and not talk to them since they're untrustworthy people.

Of course they do. What did you think they spoke?
Some Berbers might still speak their native tongue but Moroccans and Algerians are Arabs

syrians should be glassed, it's all i know.

Your country is supporting ISIS

is that what pol told you

my sister in law's family is persian and they fucking hate islam and arabs

everyone in the whole world knows kurds don't lie asshole

Met a bro-tier arab sophomore year of HS
He agreed that all the PC shit surrounding Muslims was retarded, but then again last I checked his Facebook he wanted to vote for Bernie
Met this Muslim Jehova Mexican Japanese Arabic dude who's also bro-tier my junior year of high school, still talk to him sometimes.
First year of uni had this aeabic guy on one of my classes who hated america and capitalism

Tell me what is Turkeys involvement then? What I've read in the media is that Turkey has been consistently allowing foreign ISIS fighters across the Turkish border to go fight for ISIS as well as allowing them back across to go back to the west. They've also been bombing the Peshmerga. Am I wrong?

>some
yeah ok pls tell me more about my country lel

How is that not an accurate description? Moroccan Arabs all speak Arabic, most Berbers speak their native tongue but also some speak Arabic

>Turkey has been consistently allowing foreign ISIS fighters across the Turkish border to go fight for ISIS

false

>as well as allowing them back across to go back to the west

false again

turkey attacked by isis 9 times, it could be more than 100 if cops didn't prevent it. and we constantly bomb them back. i assume you are kurd, so my condolences.

you're delusional or just culturally igorant?

moroccans and algerians do not speak arabic, maybe they think they do.

but who cares what they think

From kebab shop but i dont know if they are turks or arabs, cool dudes

You said moroccans at first not moroccan arabs :/

I'm not Kurdish nor do I have any sympathies for Kurdish nationalism (other than those currently fighting against ISIS for strategic reasons). As stated earlier, my father is Saudi, my mother is Norwegian. I live in Canada.

Ah, my bad. I was referring to Arabs.
Their dialect is weird but it is Arabic. It's called Moroccan Arabic for a reason.

Moroccan and Algerian arabic is considered just a dialect of normal arabic by pretty much all pan-arabists even though they don't understand it.

How couldnt he? Brazilians have that latino look. Arabs have huge noses and shit.

>Getting groceries
>Turn the corner and bump into a girl in a hijab
>Her husband immediately starts demanding apologies as I apologize
>Gives me an angry stare every time he see's me
>The girl seemed embarrassed the whole time

I couldn't say since I've never seen an Arab in Mexico.

Saudis are based. They kill pedos the way its supposed to.

Brazillians look very arab lad don't kid yourself

> It's Arabic even though it can't be udnerstood by Arabic speakers

moroccan """""""""""""logic"""""""""""""

hey man check my arabic

HARHRHHRRHHRHRHHHHHHRRR LA!

There's more Lebanese in Brazil than there are in Lebanon.

You're probably Lebanese and don't even know it.

Carlos Slim is an Arab

Where the fuck did I say I consider it to be the same as arabic? I said pan-arabists, I'm a fucking berber ffs

Th-thanks? But there are many problems with Saudi Arabia too. Though at least the KSA is pro-American and an ally of the west unlike most countries of the region

Well... yeah maybe, but for some one who lives in the 2 worlds i can spot the differences very fast.

I am lebanese thats why i know Brazilians dont look arab. Maybe arab-ish, in the same way I mix Koreans with japs. But for me they look different

Pic related is average br male in the left and average arab in the right

All their kids have the same haircut - shaved sides with thick top.

Are you saudi? Why do you live in Canada? Do you own a sport car?

t. Arab

Most kids (12-18) use that style worldwide though

I'm friends with a nice Pakistani dude at uni. Some lebs can be scum tho (the mullet types)

They're very polite. There's a complex dance of formality that occurs in the social setting.
We once did a raid looking for someone. His mother comes out of the house, offering tea to soldiers in full battle-rattle at 2:00AM.
It's custom of course. She likely despised us, but that wasn't going to stop her from playing by the rules. Interesting to see.

Thx for you're cervix

i live in the northeastern and a lot of pardos here would easily pass as arab

No problem akhi. Jenin was a tough assignment.

>Muslim Jehova Mexican Japanese Arabic dude
Please stop making shit up.

>Jenin
Good goy risking you life for the chosen people

i think every single arab should be killed.

i support israel.

>I look like an arab
>I'm just 100% Italian muh heritage

Haha
It doesn't hurt when people say I look middle eastern at all
Haha

I had sexe with some beurettes

i want to fug beurettes too tell me the secret Jean-Pascal

arabs are wild animals which should be killed.

Many arabs would lie saying they were italian/greek in the americas. You are prob just arab

worked with syrian refuge for like 3 months in Moscow like 7 years ago. He was pretty cool, knew russian language pretty well. told coo stories about how syrian peasants used to defend themselves against so-called opposition. And many more about how he fled syria and assimilated in moscow. syrians in russia are pretty ok.

Only thing I know about the few arabs that live here is that their crimeclans rule the courts in Berlin.

Forgot I was talking to a retard

Wow rude

ITT nobody even knows what an Arab is

I know some Sudanese people. I like them a lot

i knew this paki girl who liked anime, dunno if it counts

My last name is Lombardi.

Never had any bad personal experience with them since I don't live around them, but I heard they take Islam more serious than the other Muslim immigrants here. They are usually the salafi imams/fuccbois who walk around the streets and yell shit

Never really had any

i'm a student pilot, all the saudi's and Iraqi's are very polite.

>experiences with arabs
Domed two west of Fallujah in 2006

why?

On good days they serve you kebab

On bad days they stab you and take your wallet

Non-muslim arabs are the worst human beings on earth, equal to Zionists.

While I was in the mental hospital there was this Arab who was from Iraq or KSA, I don't know, he came here and he didn't have papers and since Iran doesn't have refugee camps they'd threw him there. He was fat, pudgy, bald, and an unpleasant person overall. He got into fights with the orderlies in regular basis. They tied him down every night.

kurd

they're nice

What's your definition of non-Muslim Arab?

chubek...is that you?

Yes.

ou est /fr/?

A bignosed, greasy looking group pushing their way to the front of the EU passport line in Germany as I stood patiently in the "non EU" queue

shit!

I thought you killed yourself, man. I was sad.

How you been doing?

>european wogs don't have impressive noses

What?

lebanese are better.

If you suck their dick they will give you stuff, but only if they're rich
Also they will never penetrate boipucci or want to get penetrated.

They also know how to cook

They are best when not muslim