For real folks. Let go of your second amendment obsession. The bill of rights was written in the late 1700's...

For real folks. Let go of your second amendment obsession. The bill of rights was written in the late 1700's. If you don't think we need to update the "right to bear arms" you are 100 percent a selfish asshole. If you have problems with this opinion feel free to ignore.
Change is upon us.....

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Europe suffers multiple devestating terror attacks with weapons they banned in a single year, in the streets of their capital
>America suffers a single devestating terror attack with a legal weapon, at a gay nightclub in a literally who state, perpetrated by the same people who are responsible for Europe's

Clearly we're the ones who have a problem.

Oh, I wrote "their capital" because the post was originally about France but then I remembered Lelgium and Rapemany )))))

kek faggot German BTFO

i'd worry about the achmeds raping German women if I were you, hans.

The founding fathers allowed for people to privatly own canons and even warships, I don't think they would see an issue with automatic rifles.
Also the higher the weapon density per squaremile the lower the crime.
Now go prep the bull Sören.

because towns in America where everyone owns a gun have the lowest crime rates in the country. Hell, look at your redpilled neighbor Switzerland where everyone owns a gun. they have one of the lowest homicide rates on the planet.

Also nobody cares if 50 fags get shot, we just pretend to until everything goes back to normal.

good lad

>let go of your obsession to have a right to defend yourself

>they also said you could own people
No they didn't, there is no slavery ammendment.

The Bill of Rights is a timeless document, if its like my old crazy grandfather, than is the freedom of speech outdated because it allows people to use hateful rhetoric without reprecussions? Is the freedom of religion outdated because all religions are so violent and we ought to have state atheism? What about due process? No excessive punishment?

No one ammendment in the original 10 is more important than the other, if you get rid of one might as well axe all the others and establish your goal, a dictatorship of your values.

OK lad

why don't they just dump the whole thing?
old things are bad anyways and rights are outdated now that we have the government looking after us

And yes I know GVA uses a wide definition of "mass" but the other shit isn't arguable

the constitution specifically didn't mention slaves.

>than is the freedom of speech outdated because it allows people to use hateful rhetoric without reprecussions? Is the freedom of religion outdated because all religions are so violent and we ought to have state atheism? What about due process? No excessive punishment?
these people hate both of these as well though
they want the whole document scrapped because its inconvenient to their power plays

>oh no! a system specifically designed to make tyranny as difficult as possible is making our attempts at tyranny difficult

t. Torontonian

And why should I follow the advice from Germany? Last time I checked, your country was converting to the Quran.

b-but good guys with guns stop the bad ones!!

That's why the majority of mass shootings happen in gun free zones.

Why are Germans so fucking obsessed with being bigger cucks than sweden?

if you like you can border mexico for a while, see how that treats you. Pretty easy to be a smug piece of shit when you don't have an immediate neighbor with multi-thousand mile land border where beheading are so common they stopped reporting them and is literally more violent than iraq

lets face it, leftists derive psychosexual bliss out of making others submit and from the thought of being able to inflict deadly violence on them if they politically disagree, considering we've seen the same to the tune of over 100 million deaths over the last 100 years.

But robespierre was guillotined and trotsky was putchsed so I expect they shall get their comeuppance. As for you, nothing will happen, since you are just an irrelevant asshole from Sup Forums

cc should be mandatory then

learn english paki

>build wall and actually guard it
>restrict guns
Problem solved
No Mexicans or school shooters

lol there is no way a bunch of civilians with small arms can resist the might of the US military. I mean other than Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam

You can't CC in gun free zones

You'll get arrested or worse :^)

same folks want to ban guns and leave the borders open. They want us to die and work diligently to make it a reality.

lel

there's a button picture that goes:
>cops are evil and racist
>you don't need guns you have cops
>t. proud liberal

Let's be honest the real reason why they happen in "gun free" zones are because a) they're surrounded by gun zones and b) American security suck at their jobs

That's the point of america. It would be safer if nobody had guns and there were cameras on every street corner. Should be be like the UK and ban knives too? or like the EU and ban "hate speech" online? I don't have a gun and never care to get one, but the freedom to do so is a right i am willing to give up some safety over. Freedom is the most important aspect of a country even if it causes more crime.
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH MOTHERFUCKER

Security in most states can have guns. I wonder if their staff didn't have any.

I have no clue but either the Orlando guy or the Christina Grimmie guy (don't remember which) wasn't even checked. The security was being lazy because it was late.

America is doing fine, it's Europe that needs to fix itself.

>worst mass shooting in US history
>49 killed

>europe
>69 killed in an island by a single shooter
>130 killed just last year in the bataclan
Did making guns harder to get for the common citizen achieve anything?

THe orlando shooter had a firefight with a security dude right before entering the gay club.

>single
ebin

I took this picture because initially I thought it was funny. I was going to send it to my husband to show what our mischievous little three-year-old was up to. However, The moment she told me what she was doing I broke down. She was practicing for a lockdown drill at her preschool and what you should do if you are stuck in a bathroom. At that moment all innocense of what I thought my three-year-old possessed was gone.

Politicians - take a look. This is your child, your children, your grandchildren, your great grand children and future generations to come. They will live their lives and grow up in this world based on your decisions. They are barely 3 and they will hide in bathroom stalls standing on top of toilet seats. I do not know what will be harder for them? Trying to remain quiet for an extended amount of time or trying to keep their balance without letting a foot slip below the stall door?

No one thinks gun control will be 100% crime control. But maybe, just maybe, it helps 1% or 2% or 50%? Who knows unless we try? Why on earth are there not universal background checks? Where is a universal registration database? Why are high capacity magazines ever permitted to be sold to anyone other than direct to the military? Is that really necessary to protect yourself or hunt for that matter? What about smart guns, where are they? C’mon techies! The 2nd Amendment is a beast to battle and wiping out the right to bear arms is not on the table. Does anyone really think that will be accomplished? Because it won’t. Amended to some extent? Maybe. But how many decades will that take? Where’s the evolution of our so called “living document” for this subject matter? A document that originally allowed slavery and prevented women from voting?

everything is legal if you dont get caught

When I was a kid in elementary school me and my friends use to play this game called "guns" where we ran around our town with fake guns painted black and shot at each other.

Kind of like laser tag but for poor kids.

I get the feeling that if kids did this in europe the entire country would have a mental break down and ban the word guns permanently from the vocabulary.

this must be in the top 5 of the most retarded things i have ever read on this board

>coming from a country that is almost certainly going to be an arabic shithole by the time I have gray hair

my heritage is german and it makes me ashamed you horrendous cucks

why do you say that

SHALL

because in comparison to the us where kids get shot dead by the police for playing with fake guns outside kids in europe have nothing to fear and can be little policemen and bandits or cowboys and indians while pew-pewing each other in a peaceful, gun free environment

What do we need to fix exactly?

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime

does this look familiar to you?

For real folks. Let go of the Geneva Convention. It was written in the late 1800's. If you don't think we need to update the "seperation between civilians and military personnel" you are 100 percent a moralist asshole. If you have problems with this opinion feel free to ignore.
Change is upon us.....

>Rape rate
Considering you don't report your rapes I hardly think that's fair Hans

No I grew up before this gun meme was even an issue. We didn't even have orange tips on our guns and when they started adding them we would just break them off or paint them.

It wasn't cops and robbers it was just guns, we tried to shoot each other and whoever got shot was dead. One time this british kid asked if we wanted to play cricket with him and we threw rocks at him

> british kid asked if we wanted to play cricket with him and we threw rocks at him
KEK

>we would just break them off or paint them
iktf, that seems like kind of a dumb thing to do in murrica though

Let me carry short swords in public again, then.

I grew up around firearms since I was born. I got my first chipmunk .22 when I was about 7-8.

I'm still alive and the only thing that died was a few hundred ground squirrels.

He's right. The 13th Amendment ought to be repealed.

If we're repealing the 2nd amendment, we have to do the same for the 13th

Isn't it kinda sad if people 250 years ago had more right then people now?

I think it's the other way round. If kids do this in Europe no one will care. If kids do it in the US someone will call the cops because they think it's a real gun and then the cops shoot the kid. Happened before.

>If kids do it in the US someone will call the cops because they think it's a real gun and then the cops shoot the kid.
I mean we did it every day for years and nobody ever called the cops on us or gave us any trouble

It's women voting.
They are just replacing husbands with men for hire, AKA the government and indoctrinating the kids into becoming feminine. Of course governments are always looking to expand their powers so they are more than happy to step in even though they can't really do the job.
It's why freedom and self reliance in the west is dying.

did you have that stupid orange cap on the front of the gun that is apparently mandatory for toy guns in the US (certainly isn't here)?

When that little nigglet got shot by a cop for playing with a toy gun on the street, people on Sup Forums were saying it was his own fault for removing the orange cap.

Meanwhile in England

>did you have that stupid orange cap on the front of the gun that is apparently mandatory for toy guns in the US (certainly isn't here)?
see

Is that a picture of a bunch of motherboards lined up or a city?

Its kinda both

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

>trying to shame people into watching TV

jesus christ what a shithole

If my country was only 60% white I'd make damn sure to have a gun at home as well DESU

Nobody ever talks about Englands problems

That does not happen to white kids, only niglets who play 'armed robber' in a public park

If 90% of gun crime is done by Handguns. Why does everyone get their panties twisted over assault rifles?

what a cock

what's with brits on us tv anyway

UK is a lost case

Fuck off.

KEK

>lets ban guns because guns are EVIL xD
>it will work xD people wont die

>brazil
>nearly impossible to get a legal gun
>...
>you know the rest

>athletes start showing up for the olypmics