Who do you hope your country will get as its leader in the next game...

Who do you hope your country will get as its leader in the next game? I was pleasantly surprised that we got Teddy Roosevelt.

This looks like shit. The cartoony style reminds me of casual facebook games, which is probably what they're going for.

>cities within four tiles of one-another
REEEEEEE

Is it just me, or are "expanded cities" basically just tile improvements and there's no change here with respect to Civ 5?

Yeah, this reminds me of some shitty cash-grab mobile shitware ''games'', not a successor to glorious series.

We are too irrelevant to appear.

>not planting them 7 tiles away
retard
also in this new game there's "districts" basically the city takes up 12 tiles.

>it looks shit therefore it is shit

no although certain tiles will have bonus effects, e.g. planting your 'science' tile next to a mountain, or whatever. it sounds pretty cool 2bh. also how it will effect warfare.

Wait, we're getting based Teddy?

I would have been happy with Lincoln 2bh

>how it will effect warfare.
wondering this myself. Does this mean you could loot somebody's academy and deprive the entire city of science production?

Have we had Victoria yet? I can't remember

Obama when? This game needs more strong black leaders

RECEP
TAYYIP
ERDOGAN

that was my take away from an interview with a developer. makes tactical bombing/shelling etc of particular zones a strategy. (of course what you'd really want to strip them of is military and/or production)

They did that to attract younger players and to look less complicated, doesnt mean the game will be less complex or shit.

>Memepatra

When will the token women/minority meme end?

>Cleopatra
>Not a black nubian woman

WE

>they're trying to attract an audience who's into simple games
>but the mechanics will stay complex just to spite those gullible fools!
Do you seriously believe that shit?

WUZ

more nuffian

The only really shitty thing about Morrowind graphic is animation. Art direction is top notch.

KANGZ

You could get in as dlc

You had her once so far

Like it or not, she's legitimately the most famous pharaoh.

Nah, easy to approach game will always sell better than similar game with doesn't have low learning curve. They want to do what blizzard is always trying to do a game that's "easy to learn/play but hard to master", so you get cute graphic on top and some simple core mechanics but to get good you have to go deeper into spreadheat and micromenagement territory.