Armenian civilization

This is Armenian fucking civilizations.

Armenians had castles, writing, sculptures and much more (Urartu civilization) in 800 bc, 8-0-0 fucking bc when most Europoos were rolling in mud and screaming around naked through the forest.

rly makes u think

well if they were so smart how come they're DEAD???

And now they're a poor and powerless country. Frequently called "the Africa of the Southern Caucasus"

>couldn't defeat the Neaderthal menace across the Bosphorus
>had to follow the receding glaciers north through the Caucuses before heading west to Europe

They're the Caucasus "We Wuz Kangz n Sheit!"

Only they have actual history.

>800bc

kek

we had the same + more in 1600 bc

It's never called that

Anyway this is the Urartu castle from 800 fucking bc when Europe was rolling inside the mud

What a retarded fuck, that coin is not from 1600 bc, the Urartian people went on to Italy to found the Etruscan civilization and then Rome.

Etruscans spoke a Caucasian language like Armenians.

Pic related Urartu arc, only Armenians had the arc and invented it to then bring it to Etruria (and so to Rome later)

Didn't know that armenians still existed

Nice bait

They're poorer than Azeris and even Georgians.

Thank you, I worked very hard on it

>Yurop
>Forest

Much like medieval castles even the style of the art is similar, only in 800 bc.

Wow how fascinating. So what advanced things were the Armenian master race doing throughout the modern era?

Being scientists and top models in the United states of America.

They also have very good chess players, and also very cool names.

Tigran Petrosian
Levon Aronian
Anita Sarkeesian
Kim Kardashian

t. unwashed pleb

Interesting fact:

The mount Ararat where Noah finished his journey after the alluvion comes from the name Urartu and in fact is in Armenia

But that's not being genocided by Turkey. What about the castles?

>1600 bc
meh

on topic, a new a qt armenian girl from Burgas.

>tfw no big assed Armenian gf

Actually every single Armenian girl that I've met was slim and really good looking.

she was pale-skinned and wore a lot of silver jewelry. also smart, but then again, i imagine only the smart survived and the trait is hereditary

I know an Armenian family and they all look 100% jewish. Everyone called their son "jew kid" growing up despite them all being catholic as a joke. They were all walking stereotypes of ashkenazi jews, all pretty ugly desu including their 3 daughters, and all extremely frugal with money.

Armenians are a weird bunch. Maybe the genocide left a collective cultural impact on them, or maybe they are all just autists.

Every single Armenian girl that I've ever met has been hairy as fuck including the ass.

Nice tits though.

>Urartu
>Armenia
kop tet

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

One thing is for sure: their diaspora is a lot wealthier, better looking and more intelligent and hard working than any turkstink diaspora, would you agree? :^)

They are descendants of Khazars same as Ashkenazi Jews.

They look alike, the act alike and are genetically identical. They are the same people down to their hooked noses and "muh holocaust!"

Jews are ugly as the result of extreme inbreeding

Urartu was not Armenian. Armenians lived under Urartu, but Urartians were probably the ancestors of Northeast-Caucasians. After the destruction the Armenians took over because Urartians left to the North.

>Etruscans spoke a Caucasian language like Armenians
Armenians don't speak a Caucasian language.

Armenians exist longer than you Turkroaches. You are just a mix of Kurds, Greeks, Armenians.

It just amplified their armenoid features.

Ashkenazi = Khazars
Armenians = Khazars

>Ashkenazi = Khazars
>Armenians = Khazars

Can't argue with this flawless logic lel

>Sweden and Norway is getting greener

Bullshit kys retard

Mmmm yes actually

Nope. Urartu was not Armenian.

Was that gold bit around the tip of her feminine penis?

Europe had this in 3000 BC, most of the stuff built in ancient Europe was made out of wood, and did not survive.

I am fascinated by the art in pic related. I imagine highly spirirtual and civilized people would develop that kind of refined craft.

Armenians in France seem to be quite a closed community, I never had a chance to meet any.

americans are the best part of every thread