Listen to this man, Brits

George Soros said the pound may slump more than 20 percent against the dollar if Britain votes to leave the European Union, a devaluation bigger and more disruptive than when the billionaire profited by betting against the currency in 1992.

The pound would fall by at least 15 percent and potentially more than 20 percent to below $1.15, the investor wrote in an op-ed published in the U.K.’s Guardian newspaper on Tuesday. He said voters are grossly underestimating the true costs of Brexit, which will have an “immediate and dramatic impact” on financial markets, investments and jobs.

A more than 20 percent slump would result in the pound at a level that would ironically mean the currency would be worth about one euro, a method of “joining the euro” that nobody in Britain would want, Soros said.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-20/soros-says-brexit-would-make-some-speculators-rich-voters-poor

>listen to George Soros
Holy fuck kill yourself.

>yes goyim, listen to me! I will not steer you astray! My constant speculation on international currencies and resulting billions of profit is merely reparations for the Holocaust! If Brexit happens, six million more could die!

UK's economy is services-based, not export-based. Take a look at their trade balance, guys. They will be ruined by devaluation.

I couldn't care less about the short term economic fluctuations (which economists agree, will normalise again in the long term). It's all worth it for true sovereignty.

>It's all worth it for true sovereignty.

You are a bitch of the US and globalisation anyway, and you act as if it was XIX century all over again.

SAVE US MR SOROS!
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE UNDER RUSSIA AGAIN!

>SAVE US GERMANY!
>I DON'T WANT TO LIVE UNDER RUSSIAN EMPIRE AGAIN!

>SAVE US RUSSIA!
>I DON'T WANT TO LIVE UNDER GERMANY AGAIN!

>SAVE US EU!
>I DON'T WANT TO LIVE UNDER RUSSIA AGAIN!

Would you kindly fuck off and die?

Urmm.. how about you fuck off? tosser.

>true sovereignty

>this is what daily mail readers actually believe

> SAVE US GERMANY!
> SAVE US RUSSIA!

We never said it

there were only two entities whom we begged to save us:

1) napoleon
2) usa (and all its stuff like eu, soros and so on)

i'm so sorry it failed bro ;_;

soros? you mean the guy who supports immigrants by sending millions to refugees companies?

>Sorrows

Me too. If he won, we would have much more freedoms and liberalism than we had under Russian-German occupation + we would participate in exploitation of our two biggest enemies, which would boost growth of our country, and history could look completely different: without Hitler and Stalin.

Poles love USA for the same reason: because it keeps Russians out and Germans down. And as long as they do it, they are loved here.

Always do the opposite of what the Jew tells you to do.

He's a shill, been shilling whatever and whichever pro-EU propaganda he can for the past year.

He can be easily recognisable. Probably a mentally unstable individual.

You still have NATO.
Finland's whole defense doctrine relies on the assumption that other EU countries will aid us. If Britain leaves that means EU as a military power is considerably weakened. If the EU is disbanded, we're basically alone again. Just like last time.

>hates Soros for being a "rich, money-grabbing, globalist EU-shill jewcunt" who simply stole his way to fame and fortune
>praises Trump for being a good example of a successful businessman who dindu nuffin wrong
ay papí

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

>taking Soros' bullshit seriously
This is a bait thread

>trusting a kike
>ever

Soros is not your kindly grandfather.
He made his fortune by crashing countries economies.

>mfw this will never happen in burgerland

only goodd post in this thread to be honest

Good! Then I can finally go there.

t. Swedish heritage

Hey well that's his opinion, maybe you should respect his opinion, instead of being a meanie in your basement.

If Europe had listened to Soros the first time around he wouldn't have gotten rich and you wouldn't have crashed.

He LITERALLY tried to warn you, and you get butthurt because he took his own advice.

I have yet to see a good reason for the UK to stay, so far I have just seen a lot of fear monger from celebrities that is basically WE WILL HAVE TO PAY MONEY AND WE WON;T BE ABLE TO HOLIDAY IN SPAIN YEAR ROUND, VOTE STAY STRONGER BRITAIN NOW!
or
IF YOU VOTE LEAVE, YOU ARE LITTERLY HITLER REINCARNATED YOU RACIST FUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I still don't see why any normal white collar worked in Britain who only cares about putting food on the table and maybe having some fun at the weekend should vote stay.