ITT: we trigger americans

ITT: we trigger americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r43yCiKlbCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is very offensive to my culture. Reported for internet bullying.

youtu.be/r43yCiKlbCo

Meh. Some people like it, some people don't; to each their own. It's a PITA to find a manual tho, plus they're a dying breed - especially in high performance cars.

this triggers the europoor

lol

A

FUCKING

DIAL

noice.

>he doesn't just turn a knob and drive
have fun in your mini m8, at least you can drive it up da chimney guvna

And to you Yanks marvelling at this quality piece of kit, over here in the first world we call them a kettle, really handy.

What do Americans use isntead then?

>ameriwaves

Nobody drinks hot wet leaves

Just take a non-plastic cup, fill it with water, and then put it into the microwave until boiling.
It's much easier and convenient.

they put water in the microwave to boil it

Bowls with water, in microwaves... fucking geniuses right?

do they not have electric kettles or what

>Implying you use a kettle just for tea

I don't understand this meme. Literally everyone I know owns one of these.

What else could you use it for besides your cup o leaves that couldn't be done in a microwave?

I had a heart attack trying to upload this

What state do you live in? It might be a regional thing, because I've never seen one of these be used.

What the fuck
Are you serious? In the fucking microwave?

boil water for cooking because it's quicker than heating it up on the hob

>It's much easier and convenient
How.. In any way is this easier... so when you want to make a cuppa or a pot noodle you have to fill a bowl wait ages for it to microwave to boiling point, then awkwardly pour the boiling water from the bowl to a cup..

or you could just use a kettle that takes around 30 seconds to boil, and then pour it effortlessness into your mug, at least in the first world.

>brits can't even buy a scary looking semiauto
Fucking disgrace tbf

Really? That's weird as fuck. I live in Oregon, what about you?

As is evident...

But that's going to leave your water tasting slightly of everything that's ever been put through the microwave.

>Electric kettles.
>Microwaves.

No, I have a fucking "kettle". Also referred to as a tea pot.

You put water inside of it, then put it on the stove. Also referred to as a "range".

When it boils, you hear it whistling.

Then you pour the water into

>Bowl with oats.
>Cup with tea.
>French press with coffee.

Or whatever other horseshit you need boiled water for.

What are you cooking that you need a small amount of water that doesn't even stay boiling? Also my stove (hob is a tobacco pipe) has a turbo mode it can boil a quart (a lil less than a liter my chum) in less than 3 minutes, about the same as your old timey electric ketty wetty

>brits can't even buy a scary looking semi-auto

False, we can own semi-autos, they're just heavily, and i bloody well mean HEAVILY regulated.

>guns
Low hanging fruit there m80.

Absolutely haram.

>put it on the stove.
Stone age tier..

>Having standard small arms be heavily restricted.

Must feel bad man.

I'm pissed enough that I have to go through a load of bullshit to obtain a suppressor.

Idk who exactly you're trying to trigger, but that map's out of date.

I eat pizza and wings with knife and fork

only in .22 though you fucking cuck

want a centrefire semi-auto

well FUCK YOU here's a straight pull Ak-47 that you have to suck the dick of 100 policemen for and costs £5000 and you're only allowed to buy 3 bullets a year

Are they going to a rave?

this is actually triggering us lad. who's team are you on?

this is retarded af

Why would you want a separate device just for heating water, when you can use a gas / electric stove to do the same thing? That's useless consumerism.

Maybe it's different over there, but here every household has a stove with a minimum of 4 "burners" on it, and you can boil enough water to make coffee / tea for 4 in just a few minutes.

>amerifats consider this a vegetable because it has avocado and tomatoes

Yes, in the microwave.
>bowl
Do you niggers not have cups with handles? It takes 3 minutes max on a shitty microwave for water to boil.

If you need boiling water for tea or ramen, then it's already going to taste sub-par anyways.

Pennsylvania

We don't have any big game here so there's no reason to own a large calibre rifle. Airrifles are quite common though for rabbit hunting, but we just don't have any animals big enough to require a gun like you'd have in burgerland

>British """"banter""""
Since you guys only seem to be able to reach low-hanging fruits, you should be talking shit about American beer.

>he doesn't just easily insert a fixation rod into his mouth and rectum and drive

>amerifat F1

So on 21.6.2016 a 95 kg/1,9 m man ran 2,5 km in 50 minutes.

>american beer is le piss meme
American beer is some of the best go to a real town (like Flagstaff, Arizona) and try something good for once

every household has a stove here too you fucking mong, it's just a lot quicker to boil a teapot's worth of water in an electric kettle than on the stove

some old people (like my gran) still uses the old fashioned kettle that you put on the stove and whistles when it's done

shows how up to date you are mate if you're using my gran's technology

But why? We should legalise semi autos just for a few peoples enjoyment, but then makes it possible for your average chav to go pick on up. No thanks.

>Implying hunting is the only reason to own a firearm.

U wot m8.

Besides, I don't even use a semi automatic rifle for hunting. I use a bolt action.

Why would anyone use this.

fucking kek

It's because you have to have your hot and cold water separate, because your hot water came from the tank in the attic but your cold from the mains. And there's a chance the tank could be contaminated with dirt or any other shit and would then be coming out in your hot water. You mainly find them in old houses though, modern ones have 2 in 1 configuration.

Your grans technology isn't the only thing I'm using.

>Arizona
>Good beer
Pick one, philistine.

Another Flagstaff fag? I live right down the street from Historic Brewery, get my growlers filled every Wednesday.

>Much quicker.

How quick? How long does it take to boil say, half a liter to a liter of water?

Just because a technology has been around a long time, doesn't somehow make it worse. Do you cook your eggs in the microwave too you limey shit?

You having a good laugh?

The only state that's better is maybe Colorado.

>He's never been on the Ale Trail
Fucking pleb, I bet you go to BevMo and think you have good taste
I'm not 21 yet fill mine too

see Not many of us care for shooting guns regularly, If you want to do that here then join the bloody army, you'll get paid for it too.

what the fuck are you on about you daft prick?

even with semi-auto rifles as prevalent and easily available as they are in the US, more people are still beaten to death with hammers and blunt objects than are killed with 'assault rifles'

if you're scared of people killing people with rifles you should be almost twice as worried about people beating each other to death with hammers

>He'll never experience american gun culture

>Do you cook your eggs in the microwave too you limey shit

I should be asking you that, but no because there's no benefit to it and it'd taste like shite.

With a kettle you can boil water in half the time it'd take you on a stove.

>2012 was 4 years ago

1.5 litres takes 2 and a half minutes with my high-capacity assault kettle

hmmm yes while we're at it why don't you go back to using a telegram and dying of polio if you abhor modern technology so much you fucking ludite

I've never actually had Arizonan beer, just talking shit. Recs?
If you're ever in Oregon you should pick up some Pfriem, Hair of the Dog, and/or Fort George.

lmao wrong image

half a liter of water takes one minute. try to boil the same on the stove in less than 5

Oh god

>Maybe it's different over there, but here every household has a stove with a minimum of 4 "burners" on it

Ooh, how exotic! Tell me more!

Eh, USA is Muslim tier.

step yo game up nigga

You actually make some good beer now.

Is Sam Smith any good?

I'll fill your growlers any time. 64oz for $8 every Wed.

Sorry, don't much care for living like a conscript under a contract when I can work as a free agent instead and still have better rifles than the military.

This. The US doesn't have a gun violence problem. In fact violent crime has been on the decline for years. If you remove niggers from the equation, we're one of the least violent places on Earth.

Poor guy.

Why are you so concerned with boiling your water in 1 minute instead of 3? You literally just put the kettle on, then go do something else until it whistles. I thought the meme was Americans are always in a rush. Gives me time to fill my tea-ball and smoke some weed before the water is hot. Learn to enjoy your lives.

Was in Oregon maybe 5 years ago, would like to visit again. Hard to make recs without knowing what you like, every brewery has its gems. What do you like?