Where should I travel in Europe? Me and my brother are going in late August, early September...

Where should I travel in Europe? Me and my brother are going in late August, early September. We dont want to move around too much. We dont want to go to any eastern or southern satellite countries, as in, no slav countries.

We have Italy in mind, because there is so much to do in one place. We also thought we could fly into Rome, then tram to Barcelona to complete our trip. Actually this is what my brother planned, he is paying for everything. I wanted to go to the UK, then travel to Norway and Sweden.

Are these rookie mistakes? What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjK9VZC7Ya0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=4xXHTjwhDlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=asYsWZIEVJI
ad.nl/binnenland/nederlanders-verdeeld-in-mening-over-moslims~a870b8aa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index
folgefonn.no/en/
youtu.be/7AF0-t3GGZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> he is paying for everything
Eastern Poland.

What exactly do you have in mind experience-wise?

is better, I hope to god it is at least
Everything depends on how much time ypu have and what you want to see.
The UK is pretty meh in my opinion.
I already live in a very dreary part of Western Europe though,so maybe it's just too much like home

Turkey is extremely beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjK9VZC7Ya0

Poland sounds boring. What do you do?

adventure, food, scenery, history, and nightlife.

I hate muslims in all shapes and forms.

Then don't come to Europe.

>We dont want to move around too much.
>I wanted to go to the UK, then travel to Norway and Sweden.

maybe stay in central europe? loads of countries and not "slav" as you say. Germany, Austria, Czechia, Hungary maybe even France and Italy since they're not too far
UK has some decent stuff if you do want to come for a bit, London is likely a must for a tourist but there a lot of easily accessible day-out trips to some really nice places from there eg Canterbury since I live here.

>We also thought we could fly into Rome, then tram to Barcelona to complete our trip. Actually this is what my brother planned, he is paying for everything.
good idea also

>What do you do?
We have nazi german death camps and many jews museums where you can see madness of nazis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp

You can see it in new X-man movie.

We have everything, mountains, sea, beaches, castles (even from 900-1100), lakes, plains, churches, the biggest cathedry in the world(bigger than vatican), the biggest Jesus statue (bigger than in brazil). Also everything is cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU

youtube.com/watch?v=4xXHTjwhDlQ

>We dont want to move around too much.
I would try to visit Austria, Bavaria, Czech Republic (Prague is a very cool city and czech people are the best slavs as they are the most germanic ones) and northern Italy (Trieste, Milan and or Venice).

I always forget Auschwitz and Treblinka are in poland

Sup Forums the post

kek, true

>Sup Forums - International" is Sup Forums's international board, for the exchange of foreign language and culture.
>I hate muslims in all shapes and forms.

>Poland sounds boring
>Plans on going to Scandi

Let me guess, 1/16 norwegian?

No, ill just go where theres the least of them. Dont mean to offend, I just want nothing to do with them.

Dont really want to see old concentration camps. Ive been to the holocaust museum in DC and that was enough for me.

I hear Poland is cheap, though, and has pretty girls.

Fuck off sandnigger KYS

lol, i dont really feel bad about that since most people dont like them, either. Im sure some muslims are nice and its easy to connect with a person than it is a group. Sure, I can personally connect with a single muslim, but not with the group.

Scandi is boring? I know Norway and Sweden isnt really a huge tourist attraction. However, the scenery and country life is whats appealing to me.

fuck off slavshit im not muslim I just thought it was funny
dont reply to me or my flag EVER again

Please no. /trv/ has enough "Plan my trip for me" threads as it is.

They are nigger infested and boring as fuck. Great place to live but no sense in going here over italy or france for vacation unless you REALLY value the nature

God dammit. Them too? fuckkk. Im also seeing things are outrageously expensive in Norway. Mcdonalds is like $10 US for a meal. That puts things into perspective for me.

>i want to travel
>i stay close minded
why don't you ask you brother to get you an xbox and travel a german town in the us, or better yet, disneyland

>Mcdonalds

Every european country is full of muslims except eastern europe Italy and Ireland

dude fuck off muslim scum. Nobody fucking likes you. Sorry, bro. Have you ever tried not being muslim? You guys dont respect Europe at all, so why would anyone respect you?

I used Mcdonalds as an example because its relatively cheap, everywhere. Mcdonalds being expensive in Norway means lots of other things are even more expensive as well. I know you couldnt figure that out with your mush brain.

Maybe stop praising your shit prophet so much and actually live life like everyone else.

But Slavs, Italians and the Irish are pretty much niggers by definition.

Which is one of the reason why we chose Italy. We saw that up to 63% of Italians dont like muslims so we'll be in good company for the most part.

Also, I forgot, not liking muslims doesnt make me close minded. You muslims dont tolerate anyone elses lifestyle so really stfu.

I came here to get info and of course some butthurt pussy muslim has to derail it with his moon god bullshit.

Disregard OP, post nasheeds

youtube.com/watch?v=asYsWZIEVJI

Not only are there pretty girls but Poles are some of the biggest ameriboos on the planet. I went with my family when I was 12 years old and still managed to get some action.

You're a fucking idiot and I won't even try to educate you on Turkey. Your loss faggot.

Have fun eating McDonalds.

In the Netherlands 11% is positive about Muslims. Which is funny considering we have 12% non-western foreigners.
37% percent is neutral.
And 49% is negative.

Not sure what happened to the other 3%.

ad.nl/binnenland/nederlanders-verdeeld-in-mening-over-moslims~a870b8aa/

>Not sure what happened to the other 3%.
Died in a suicide bombing

go fuck a goat or a little boys asshole. Try not to wipe your ass with your hand next time you shit. idk why you are mad at me, no one else like you. Are you seriously mad I didnt want to come to Europe to experience bullshit Islam?

the netherlands is one of the worst parts, I hear. Especially Denmark and Amsterdam.

Dam...well sex isnt really a big part of my vacation. I mean, Ill do it if the chance arrives but im not searching for pussy.

If you dont wanna see muzzies then why do you reject slavland?
If you want adventure id say romania-espeacilyy bucharest.

Kill yourself, ain't no muslims in hell you piece of shit.

>being this mad

Mehmet take a chill pill, muslims are generally shit company

>God dammit. Them too? fuckkk

it's just a meme,

There are few muslims in Norway compared with other European countries

Nice try Ahmed

Stay in the US OP, filthy mudslimes are waiting for you at every corner

Compared to glorious swedish and german caliphates you have few, but its not unusual to see them, especially in places where average burger tourist will go

You cant be a part of a religion that hates people and expect to be liked. It doesnt work that way. Just remember that no one likes you. They just have to pretend to.

I want to go to Norway, my bro doesnt. If he wasnt paying for everything, Id be going to Norway. Ive never even seen snow before.

there is no snow in august you retard

>mcdonalds menus are a currency
your opinion doesn't matter

Does Poland have more than city sights? I can appreciate their culture and food. I just dont want to be in a place where its just a generic city. I can do that here.

Is Warsaw the main point of interest in Poland?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index

no shit, i was just saying, retard.

If you werent a muslim, you could enjoy life more and the people around you. You ever tried not being muslim? Life has many gifts, and islam is not one.

There are no snow here now.

The snow season are from late November to beginning of Mars. Bergen city probably only have 2 or 3 snow days during the whole winter.

10/10 bait from OP been long since i saw something of this quality

do divulge my good man

not even bait, my bait is much better than this

.Ya, well snow or not, id still like to go. Whats a place in Norway thats not like Oslo, but still comfy city with scenery?

So you're just a retard then? Don't come my or my wife son's country ever again

>tram to Barcelona to complete our trip
The tram? That's not going to work.

Nigguh I dont urge you to be travelling hipster or anything
but if you want some dank nature and want it to be cheap af go to Slovakia take a fucking raft and drive down
some sexy river.

Eventhough its shit place overall, you will get your share of castles (like lmao if you are planning on seeing
any medieval structures in the wild you wont find it in Sweden nor Norway)
hopefully you will meet up with some Jožo who will invite you to some home made pálinka
once you will be tired of that you can literally go 50 km westwards to Wien then 250 km north to Prague
and all this for fraction of what you would spend in the Norway just for cigs and smack

This is bullshit.

There's snow all year in some of our ski resorts though, they're usually always open until September. Just a 2,5h drive away from Bergen, our second largest city, lies Folgefonna glacier ski resort. Today the snow depth there was 700cm, and last June they set a personal record with 1500cm of snow.

folgefonn.no/en/

youtu.be/7AF0-t3GGZA

we are coming to Italy. Me and my bro arent typical burgers. We are quiet and reserved individuals. We dress nice and are quite classy. We will fly into Rome, visit Naples, then Pompeii. Then we want to travel to Barcelona to end the trip.

why not? whats the best transportation throughout Europe that wont fuck a tourist?

interesting....isnt slovakia a slav country? We wernt interested in visiting the less popular European countries till we come back next year.

bait god

Yea I mean fuck Slovakia lmao xDDD
look at this shit they dont even have a refugee center in this scenery.. how can they compete with other European Caliphates
with 0 (zero) refugees centers

i havent even said anything bad about slovakia...y u mean?

is that sarcasm? does czech republic have no refugees?

Because trams stay within city limits, pretty much.
For traveling longer distances you can use trains, airplanes, or busses. Or you could rent a car, if you're rich.
From Norway the cheapest and easiest way to get to Europe is by airplane. Car is possible for Sweden, Denmark and northern Germany, but if you're going any further, the price of gasoline becomes more than the price of a plane ticket.
But I'm sure trains are a viable alternative for intermediate distances in the parts of Europe with a decent rail network.

Norway is a good country to visit. Don't listen to these knuckleheads. But if you want to travel to Norway you should invest some money and time into it. Visiting one city in this country would just be a damn waste.

I think you're just after an relaxing, easy Eurotrip with your brother, and for that I would suggest southern Europe like your brother suggested for you. It's much easier to visit, and everything is catered for tourists. You'll love it. Italy and Spain are gorgeous countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

It seems like the most common thing for americans to do in Norway are the train trip from Oslo city to Bergen city. Probably because of all the mountains I guess

We do have money, but dont desire to drive while in Europe. I guess he just doesnt want to have to worry about the car. Ya I think we will just use the tram for Italy then take a train to Barcelona.

Ya, we will most likely tour Northern Europe next year. Im already annoying him about it. How can I get from the UK to Norway without a plain ticket? Can I ferry across?

that sounds perfect

>Can I ferry across?
I don't think so. You may be able to book a room on a freighter, but it seems like a massive hassle. You could also take ten different trains and then eventually end up in Oslo. But taking the plane would be both cheaper, faster and easier. Unless you have an interrail pass, in which case it would just be faster and easier.

Norway had an estimated Muslim population of 141,000 in 2015, Italy, a smaller country, had a Muslim population well above 1,600,000. Take a guess where you're more likely to run into a Muslim. Cities outside Oslo don't even have proper mosques, pic related is the largest mosque in Bergen, our second largest city. Meanwhile Rome in Italy has the largest mosque in the western world.

Sure your muh capita numbers are relevant in other discussions (our number would be 2.7%, Italy's 2.6%), but this way of using it is beyond stupid.

No, there's no ferry anymore. Used to be one from Newcastle to Bergen, but air travel being so much cheaper pretty much killed the ferry. If you decide to go to this country, air travel is definitely the number one way of travelling. Although the train ride from Bergen to Oslo is quite scenic (about a 7 hour ride).