1. Your country

1. Your country

2. Do you support Britain leaving the EU

3. Your opinion of the Leave campaigns speech tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/latest
pamelageller.com/2013/07/uk-53-of-muslim-men-dont-work-infidels-support-them.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=6QZvIVhlxbM
youtube.com/watch?v=j7ujvOWWfpY
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=FC9nDCmqjn8
theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/20/britons-on-europe-survey-results-opinium-poll-referendum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No I don't, I do support Eastern Europe leaving the EU though.

>that standing ovation

holy fuck

What's wrong with Eastern Europe being in the EU

1. UK (Scotland)

2. No

3. >ME INDYPENDENCE
>ME SOVRENTEE

1.Flag
2.Yes
3.Do destroy Reich.
you can do it.

Trust a scot to be a cuckold

1. flag
2. no
3. pathetic

You're literally already in a political union, dont you think it's a bit fucking rich when you whine about independence and sovereignty?

Flag
Sure, whatever floats your boat
I'm not watching drivel for something that doesn't concern me.

No.

Flag
Yes
Bretty gud

Difference is Scots wanted to be apart of the union and still do according to the recent ref. A lot of Brits clearly don't want to be part of the EU. They're not similar in anyway.

Flag
YESH
Classic Boris, pretty noice

1. USA (Boston)
2. Not up to me but I would vote to stay in the EU.
3. First of all this dude has the same wig as Trump.
Secondly, while framing this as an independence movement is certainly the best way to go about it from a PR perspective, Britain leaving would be cutting off its nose to spite it's face.

The current worldwide right wing resurgence that we're seeing is a reaction to globalization reaching a point where simply being born a citizen to Country X doesn't necessarily guarantee you anything. All the slack jawed yokels of the world who could be massive fuckups their whole lives and still be guaranteed employment over an immigrant now actually have to try to work hard, so they're voting for people who promise to shut down labor competition from immigrants.

This would indeed work in the short term for unemployment, but the fact that it wouldn't actually slow down the rate of global financial integration guarantees at the very least a recession.

I don't really care.
I've heard that since the UK basically does what it wants within the EU as it is, it's just losing leverage. But I'm not well informed.

Usa

I couldnt give two tugs of a dead dogs cock about Britain one way or the other.l

1. The United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

2. Yes.

3. Dumbed-down and pandering to the masses, but that's the only way to win the referendum.

How long until the rest of the other relevant countries in the EU want their own Exit and Germany ends up all alone in the union?

1. Northern Ireland
2. Yes
3. No. Boris is clearly not sincere about this campaign, he is only doing this so he can take Cameron's position.
The two other women were good, but none of them matched the brazeness of the scottish remain-supporting conservative. She was probably the MVP of the debate.

It hardly matters though, pretty much everyone has their minds made up at this point.

It depends if the UK exits or not. I think if the UK votes to leave it will trigger referendums in other countries, and eventually the EU will dismantle. If we stay, it'll be a vote of support for the EU and it will get stronger - the anti-EU sentiment in other countries might still grow, but it won't be as powerful.

>ENGLAND
>NO
>MUH INDEPENDENCE TO BE RULED BY A PARTY THAT WILL GET IN DUE TO MEDIA INFLUENCE

What the fuck is with that hair, how can anyone take him seriously

> All the slack jawed yokels of the world who could be massive fuckups their whole lives and still be guaranteed employment over an immigrant now actually have to try to work hard, so they're voting for people who promise to shut down labor competition from immigrants.

The immigrants work? I thought most of the muslim immigrants just lived in squalor and squatted somewhere while committing crime without anything else to do.

Terrible shill job there lad.

US
yes
don't feel like watching. might read later.

I think it's something like 70% of muslims in the UK don't work and live off the state

Female muslims almost never work.

So this will most probably decide the fate of Europe.
Vote well Brits, vote well there's much at stake.

Jesus christ why did you invite all these people

>something like 70% of Muslims don't work

Sounds like that was pulled out of your ass.

ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/latest

Yup, so unemployment in Britain is at its lowest ever. And yes, no shit the fucking refugees won't have jobs right away, but the people fleeing Syria tend to be more skilled than the jihadis burning their country down at the moment, so I'd say it's a good thing.

If the US turned German refugees and people fleeing persecution away in the beginning of the 20th century, we'd never have invented The Bomb. So good luck with that mindset.

pamelageller.com/2013/07/uk-53-of-muslim-men-dont-work-infidels-support-them.html/

1. Flag
2.) Somewhere between yes and indifferent
3.) Didn't watch because I don't care all that much

Hope whatever happens it works out for you Britcucks.

"She (Pamela Gellar) is currently the president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative which she co-founded with Robert Spencer.[10][11] The American Freedom Defense Initiative has been designated an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[12] The British government barred Geller's entry into the UK in 2013 saying her presence would "not be conducive to the public good."[13]"

Hmm the website that is from may be a tad biased.

This is like sending me an article Ayatollah Khomeini wrote proving the Holocaust was fake. Please try harder next time.

>1. Your country
England
>2. Do you support Britain leaving the EU
Yes
>3. Your opinion of the Leave campaigns speech tonight
I only saw some of what Boris said, and it was amazing. I turned off though as soon as a lefty was about to respond because I don't need any more lefty propaganda shoved down my throat.

I dunno, are there actually any skilled workers fleeing syria? Most of them seem to be your run of the mill muslim who whole hardheartedly support stoning women and gays in public and other stuff.

>but the people fleeing Syria tend to be more skilled than the jihadis burning their country down at the moment,
>implying anyone cares whether "refugees" are from Syria or not

Also the lack of education and skills of "refugees" is a major problem - and what education they do have usually doesn't met the relevant European standards

1. united states
2. yes
3. His hair looks like Brendan Fraser. Otherwise, good speech tbqh familia

>getting a standing ovation from a reference to a sequel to a 1996 Will Smith film about the Fourth of July
>a day that Americans announced their rebellion against the United Kingdom
>literally cheering this
lmao what the fuck, Britain

Better video

youtube.com/watch?v=6QZvIVhlxbM

Even low skilled Muslims would help by elevating higher skilled British towards better jobs though.

For example, the US agricultural industry is dominated by Latino immigrants working jobs at lower pay than your average pampered first-world 2nd to 8th gen immigrant would wince at.

Look, the world needs ditch diggers too. Do you want them to be immigrants or people "native" to the country?

Flag
Yes
Nice

no I don't

No? Because it's pointless from economic and political perspective?

And everyone who read EU treaties that leaving European Union takes years...

Oh, and one more thing. This whole "Voting" thing it's just for to show that your politicans listen to the people. It won't change anything.

You have "leave" campaings? What the fuck? Who wants to get applause this time? Some another uneducated idiot?

Jeez... And I tought English society is more reasonable.

Worried about your handouts from the EU decreasing?

>And everyone who read EU treaties that leaving European Union takes years...
knows*

Fuck me and my poor english.

Dad won't be able to send toilet cleaning money from London?

SCOTLAND
YES
Missed the debate 2bh (Can someone link me to it pls?)

youtube.com/watch?v=j7ujvOWWfpY
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

No, because we literally never signed up to political union. We had a referendum in 1975 but that was whether to be part of the ECONOMIC union, not POLITICAL union.

Believe it or not, conservatives in Britain have wanted to leave the EU for many many years (going back to the '80s and even before). The immigration issue has brought the idea back to the political forefront though.

I hope to God we will vote out. I really, really do.

Lol UKIP is literally the NazI Party. We need to put all Brexit and Trump supporters on a remote island and never associate with them again.

no and that twat along with farage sabotaged the leave campaign

t. C.U.C.K.

Please fuck off back to your containment board:

Without them there wouldn't be a leave campaign

No. Can we have a decent disscusion?

Not some overgeneralized shit? We all pay contributions to the EU budged. And we are all gaing form it. And I don't even want to bargin about that topic. You want to listen your idiotic politicans that onyl want more support? Fine. But consider this.

Leaving EU will cause you more problems than benefits. You are obiged by treaties that you are singed up. Leaving UE will take YEARS and it will cause a LOT of costs.

You will NOT be happy with that. Trust me. As a potential citizen you will not be happy with that the taxes will rise and there will be several restrictions applied to your frined/work/everyday life.

It's not that there is one cut with a knife and all of your problems will go away.

This referendum is just a nice gesture from politicians. That they "listen to you". Propaganda. Nothing more. Nothing less.

What is the point of shitalking like that?

Give me counterarguments and don't be angry because I describe the political reality faggots.

Burgerland

Yes

Breddy inspiring.

Still, you're in for a few rough years if you leave lads, but it will be worth it.

>Leaving EU will cause you more problems than benefits. You are obiged by treaties that you are singed up. Leaving UE will take YEARS and it will cause a LOT of costs.
>You will NOT be happy with that. Trust me. As a potential citizen you will not be happy with that the taxes will rise and there will be several restrictions applied to your frined/work/everyday life.

Fear, fear, fear, fear, FEAR. Fuck off.

Any costs are worth it for national sovereignty, for stopping the fucking immigrants, and for RESTORING PRIDE IN THIS COUNTRY

You want to be a cuck? Be a cuck. I don't, so I'm voting out.

Poland is gaining from the EU

The UK has never gained more from the EU than it has paid into it, not one year since we joined.

Why is Boris so based

First time in my life, someone from canada insulted me over the internet.

Hey! Then tell me the next step after you will "leave" EU.

What about trade user?

>Do you want them to be immigrants or people "native" to the country?

I want them to be people from my country, because stable, prosperous civil societies aren't built on ethnic stratification i.e. "brown people will do the shit jobs, white people will do the good jobs"

Britain leaving the EU won't accomplish much and an unstable European mainland means an unstable Britain. They'll still have to deal with the EU, I don't know if this is the best way forward on the long run.

Dude... We are not living in 1950's... It's fucking 21 centrury with globalization knocking to our doors.

Your whole national bullshit will probably mean SHIT in the next 50 years.

Yea. Just ignore all those benefits from trade, the flow of people (MUH IMIGRANTS meme incoming) diplomacy. Fuck all that.

For fuck sake why you people are so dumb and you don't understand that not everything is black/white ESPECIALY in politics...

>GREAT BRITAN WILL DO ITSELF JUST FINEEE!

The end of colonialism. Internal problems of Scotland and the others.

Britain, please, crash EU WITH NO SURVIVORS

Please do.
I was campaining against EU in the 90`s and even radical left was with us.

>It's fucking 21 centrury with globalization knocking to our doors.

Those pushing the globalism meme have a vested interest in framing the debate so as to make globalism appear inevitable.

As the refugee crisis and popularity of figures like Trump and "far-Right" European populist parties shows, globalism is probably in its twilight days

And how the fuck leaving the EU procedure will stop your whole "imigrants meme"? You are talking about illegal ones?

What about all these people who came to GB to work?

>the flow of people

Not to our advantage when we only get subhuman Poles and Romanians.

From what I understand, there's very little Britain has to gain in the long-term by staying in the EU. Yes, in the short run, they're in an advantageous position with Europe's second largest economy, which also happens to be far more robust than Germany's and is growing.

That said, the EU, as it operates now in practice, isn't sustainable. Half of it is very developed, and half of it isn't, and that isn't going to change. Germany's economy relies on being able to export specialized, high-quality goods to shitholes like Poland to keep itself competitive.

Even if the largest economy in Europe wasn't shaky, the long-term economic outlook is little better. Greece is still Fucked, as is Portugal, the Irish boom has stopped, derpy Hollande tried his best with the French economy, but it's still lackluster at best, Italy is approaching levels of deep shit, and Eastern Europe countries won't be developing to pick up the slack because of the massive brain drain that the higher standards of living in France, Germany, and the UK cause.

The migrant crisis won't help this either in the long term, though it's not actively destroying the EU (yet.)

tl;dr, Britain's bargaining position with EU cunts will only improve as time goes on if they leave, and they'll have a free reign of options to deal with whatever comes rather than being bound to a union fraught with catastrophic problems that it refuses to face.

Vote Remain
#EUReferendum

I am now voting to LEAVE

>globalism is probably in its twilight days

I understand that you live in a fucking Australia but HAVE YOU SEEN ANY NEWSPAPER OR TURNED ON TV?

BECAUSE I THINK YOU HAVE SOME RESTRICTIONS ON SOME PAGES ON THE WEB

For fuck sake we communicate with one of the greatest evidence of globalization and this fucker will imply that "meh, globalization is just a meme and its end is near".

Best speech - youtube.com/watch?v=FC9nDCmqjn8

It's not ethnic stratification if their children have the same opportunities as white children.

It's not "ethnic stratification" if a bunch of muslim store clerks move to britain and become store clerks.

>For fuck sake we communicate with one of the greatest evidence of globalization

So fucking what? Just because I can communicate with people on the other side of the planet doesn't mean I want anyone that wants to live in New Zealand to move to New Zealand you thick polack fuckwit

>rising youth unemployment/underemployment
>university degrees collapsing in value
>skyrocketing house prices
>personal indebtedness rising
>"lol, what's wrong with letting in hundreds of thousands of young workers from the Third World? It's the current year, come the fuck on you racists"

Wow Russia really did a number on Poland's psyche

Fuck your globalism shite.

>globalism is probably in its twilight days

Are you retarded? Globalization has been a runaway train informing every single event on earth since 1492.

I said somebody will point out that. Get to work Mr. "Supperior Gentleman".

Okay. I think I understand your point. Can you give me your opinion about future of EU expansion then? You seems like an user that know what's going on.

>It's not ethnic stratification if their children have the same opportunities as white children.

What are ethnic ghettos Alex

And you might want to look at the actual unemployment rate for native-born Americans - I don't know where people get the idea that the US is at full employment and Third World coolies are necessary to push underemployed natives into better-paying vacant jobs

I don't think you understand the difference between globalization and political globalization. The first is yes, a fact of life, the second is a meme being pushed by rich people and academia as 'inevitable' for no other reason that they want it to be so, or they just fell for the post-Cold War unipolar world maymays.

If anything, globalization makes institutions like the EU superfluous and inefficient. There's literally no reason for political mandates and red tape when ridiculously good communication, convenient travel, and flexible markets could accomplish the same things without infringing on sovereignty, causing faux-crises, and being a pain in the ass.

>Just because I can communicate with people on the other side of the planet
hundreds of thousands of young workers from the Third World

Please tell me you are joking. Or tell me that you are about 18-21 years old.

>Globalization has been a runaway train informing every single event on earth since 1492.

Yes Thomas Friedman, the world is flat, we're at the end of history, a rising tide lifts all boats etc

You're gonna have to tell me how to amp up New Zealand's birth rate if you don't want immigrants then. Otherwise your country is committing a slow national suicide.

Yes.
The EU is evil. Remain are cucks. Are Boris and are Nige.

USA
Yes
I believe in Britain

That's what the people pushing the globalism meme ultimately want - a borderless world where any Chagas-infected or resistant-TB-ridden Third Worlder can move to whatever First World country suits his or her fancy

I, for one, will trade with them

>You seems like an user that know what's going on.

I probably don't tbqh. Though it seems pretty clear there's a cabal of chucklefucks in Brussels and other places that somehow think a federalized Europe is somehow practical, which it isn't without unironically resorting to Soviet Union-tier shit. We know where that meme ends and there's honestly no point in 'trying our brand of it.'

Don't get me wrong, a united Europe is a good dream, but it's being executed in exactly the wrong way, and I don't see it working out, and if it somehow does, I highly doubt the cost will be worth it.

Look, sooner or later Western nations and their politicians will by necessity have to stop kicking the can down the road on the "greying" population.

I mean, what happens if immigrants assimilate - as the experts insist they will - and their children/grandchildren decide they want only one child (or no children)?

Immigration to alleviate a greying population is at best a stop-gap measure, at worst a pyramid scheme.

Okay I admit. I overdid a bit. And I agree with you.
But do you think that politics should not interfere in the process of globalization?

It's kinda dangerous imo.

I'm not pushing Friedmans agenda, just pointing out that the interconnectivity of earth along with the driving force of trade are facts that must be dealt with. Only the ignorant could suggest that these forces could be stopped or slowed save some sort of global calamity.

This is true, it buys a state centuries as opposed to decades however. Surely you can't deny the bind Japan will be in relatively soon

Kek, this should be sent around so retards waste their vote.

pretty devilish fampai

>Surely you can't deny the bind Japan will be in relatively soon

At least when Japan gets around to it they won't have to also deal with the end results of importing millions of people from wildly different cultures.

Brexit campaigners want to leave because of Poles and other eastern Europeans.

Poles have a lower unemployment rate than native Brits I think.

sweden
yes sure, it'll be more interesting than the alternative
it's garbage

Which five EU countries do you believe have sent the most immigrants to the UK?
>Poland 78% Romania 58% Ireland 34% Lithuania 27% Bulgaria 24%

>Poland is gaining from the EU. The UK has never gained more from the EU
because you are lazyasses
Hard-working
Germany 35%
Poland 20%
theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/20/britons-on-europe-survey-results-opinium-poll-referendum

>How are those lazyfags earn money and support principle of UK industrial structure?
it is literally service sector, more specifically financial services, which you can earn interests by moving money from there to here. No body give a shit if they leave or not. This,however, is the only reason we care. Because we don't want to confront another brexitshock like we got Lehman shock in 2008.
The main point of referendum come from internally is basically the issue of health care and externally mass European immigration as well as getting less presence of British politics in the EU.

>independence day
You can't change unless you gonna stand heavy asses from it
protip: make dyson more

England
No
Ignoring the economic issues and focusing mostly on "britain stronk" patriotism

Voting leave to cancel out your vote