People from outside the US, what do you think of this guy?

People from outside the US, what do you think of this guy?

>another shilling Sup Forumsturd thread

talks lot of shit but i think hes a good guy

A tv personality who used shock value to get where he is now.

hi Sup Forums

literally who
once in a blue moon the news talk about something bad he said

Based

Okay lad. Hope he blocks chinese products to the usa. This will drop cost of products everywhere, it would be pretty good for me (not for the usa tho)

It's either him or Joe Pesci who would lead America to success.

Most Israelis I met love him, only hardcore leftists cry about him, but on the other hand they also cry about their own country so that's rather expected .

Cruz was better

Id rather see this guy as president than Hilary.

Hilary is an absolute cunt and has been for years.

I love how war criminals call you Sup Forumstard if you like Trump yet he's going to win and become president

The "Maduro" of USA, he's a joke.

he already lost against against hillary (pbuh)

dumb as a brick

Visioner
business maright wing
Maybe he will fix americans problems but he know nothing about foreign policy.
If he win usa economy will raise and you will have big wall. But usa will lose rest of influences in the world.

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

>Trump becomes president
>In his first speech as POTUS he says he can't believe how dumb Americans are and that his entire campaign was satire and built upon saying the most stupid things possible

he proves the stereotype that you are all stupid

fuck off you autists this is a completely neutral post

not even OP but I find it very interesting how the rest of the world perceives him and how foreign media depicts him

I don't agree with many of his policies and think some of stances are completely retarded, but nowhere near as retarded as the hypocritical Muslim-importing warhawks like Hillary and Obama. If it takes 8 years of men like Trump to make liberals wake up from their extremism I would gladly see him in office.

>he wins the second term

Don is the best, TRUMP2016

>tfw president pesci fails to take over russia when he tries to invade a ten year olds house

Love him, can't wait to see him as the future POTUS

I think make america great again is a pretty cool guy
Eh kills inmigrants and he doesn't afraid of anything

I will move to the US if he becomes a president, never if Crooked Hillary wins... US will be destroyed li

btw lets post rare donalds

Because Obama made the US so much worse

He really did 2bh

and I'm the autist, not the weaboo, samefag OP.

How?

This is when Donald first met Melania in 1998, very rare photo

that literally means nothing at all

stop being a sperg

Stop being a shill

The living epitome of a meme and an eternal disgrace to the American people and humanity as a whole.

Better than Hillary and absolutely savage

Need help getting the black dildo out your ass?

Is sperg the best you can throw? I thought Drumpfers were supposed to be good at malicious vitriol.

>Said by a swede

Racial tensions are a lot worse thanks to his constant accepting of black lives matter and giving the people that burned Baltimore a free pass. I remember when Bush was president there were a lot of minorities but people were still respectful towards each other, now open hostility is everywhere. Couple that with him forcing historically white areas into accepting impoverished blacks and you have a disaster waiting to happen.

>tried to imprison someone for making a video
>tried to blame Benghazi on that video despite the fact that they knew it wasn't a spontaneous act
>ordered the response team for Benghazi to stand down because he didn't want the potential failure of the operation to impact a fundraiser
>is currently attempting to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants using executive action
>is a massive faggot

>muh humanity
Fuck off, if humanity was ran by people from Sweden we'd end up in one giant race mixed, uncultured and overpopulated world.

t. Swedistan

oh my god he really destroyed the u s of a

BUILD WALL.
I like how he is willing to stop the imperialistic bullshit, reform NATO, cooperate with Russia, stop stirring shit in middle east, ban muslims and put mexishits back in their place. We also are benefitted if they get better border security and hinder drug cartel activities.

When the world sees how effective the wall is i bet we can also build one in the costa rican border with Nicaragua and keep that central american trash in the place they belong.

But that's not what I said at all Shekelstein.

I'm not trying to have an ebin flamewar with you, I'm requesting that you contain your irrational paranoia and aspergers syndrome and recognize when you're being just as annoying as Sup Forums. These are interesting threads

Obama was incredibly weak on foreign policy and unrealistically stubborn with his own party and republicans domestically. Global affairs only deteriorated under his watch and it's safe to say had negligible impact at home other than complicating race relations and raising the price of health care for the middle class

Fucking end yourself m8

Funny for a while, but his supporters are cancerous and takes his memes too seriously.

Like besides being an Arab, how could you know if someone is a Muslim and ban them from coming to America? Not even all Arabs are Muslim. Do you ask them? What if they just lie and say they're not?

And the wall is stupid and funny at the same time because If I was a Mexican I would just swim around the Golf of Mexico or Baja California, you could even just dig a tunnel across the border.

Overrall I don't give a shit about politics, especially American politics.

>he wins
>real estate goes up in Canada
>economy grows because more intangible assets

>These are interesting threads
horseshit. you already know that there is a huge amount of backlash against him and you shitpost about him at any opportunity you get. it's getting fucking tired, and I think I can speak for a few people that Sup Forums should really stay in Sup Forums.

It's funny how people criticize Ronald Reagan supporters for loving his charisma and not caring about the negative effects of his presidency, while literally the same thing is being done with Obama.

he is the lesser evil

hillary is a lying cunt

if jesse ventura would run for office i would vote for him,he seems like a likeable guy

I honestly believe he will save the US from further cuckery. I for one accept him as God Emperor.

MAGA

Obama doesn't have charisma though.

>It's funny how people criticize Ronald Reagan supporters for loving his charisma and not caring about the negative effects of his presidency, while literally the same thing is being done with Obama.
it's funny how that is Trump's entire trope. riding on "charisma" without having sound, reasoned policies to back it up.

SWEDEN
YES

It's funny how you're a massively assblasted faggot

>how could you know if someone is a Muslim and ban them from coming to America? Not even all Arabs are Muslim. Do you ask them? What if they just lie and say they're not?
>What are immigration screenings

>I would just swim around the Golf of Mexico or Baja California, you could even just dig a tunnel across the border.
I'd like to see them try. The wall is just a part of the strategy.

yea well said i voted for obama in 08 but didnt vote in 12 because i realized all of that was happening

It's subjective but many people like Obama for being "cool."
Trump is riding on the American populous being mad and wanting change, his savagery is just a side.

/thread

trying too hard m8

He's seems very 'murrican. All rudeness, ego and arrogance, no humility, dignity or wisdom.

Haitians and Cubans come to American from boats almost every day, even you Colombians smuggle cocaine into America easily.

Not really that hard desu

I'm not a fucking Trump supporter and nobody is shitposting, dude asked what people think about him and named the file some dumb shit. Only person who seems to have a political bias is you, filter him if it's that bothersome.

>The Republican party's bitch

Maybe because current border control is a joke, and that's what trump is going to fix?
It's not rocket science.

Keep posting rare Dons b0ss

>a trump supporter told me that the part of the constitution where it says every person on US Soil has the right to a fair trial can be ignored because it's for the greater good
>He also added that he wants sentries with machine guns on the wall, along with machines that could pump carbon monoxide into any tunnels that the Mexicans dig.

I don't know if I should be amused or scared.

He is a moron and his supporters are way worse.

There are Colombians all over Florida illegally, I don't know how you guys do it

Only a sw*de would consider not leaving your borders wide open "unwise."

Fuck off back to your cuckshed, Sven.

I know he probably isn't, considering how well he's doing in a system that's thoroughly rigged against him, but he seems like an idiot.

I mean due process.

He is same as others presidents, candidates. Nothing will change and America will still be seeking to making World War III

Whose the Democratic version, Sanders?

That is not the Myanmar flag...

Go be triggered somewhere else, nigger.

>Remove the 14th Amendment!
>The second amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
I'm not a gun grabber but I can see the contradiction here

>wanting this as president

>says sweden

Biggest shill for Israel. He secured the bible belt vote by flat out promising to protect the promised land.

Just goes to show you how much Sup Forums has changed since Ron Paul

I wouldn't blame him.
Nowadays, the majority of illegals are only gibs me dats who wants to breed tons of anchor babies so finally they can fly the Mexican flag on American soil shouting "muh stolen territories"
Seriously, I'm one of the few here who wants to see them (illegals and chicanos) burn for being big hypocritcal sacks of shit.

In my experience legal immigrants fucking hate illegals more than anyone else

He suggested approaching negotiations from a position of neutrality in a Republican debate, which took some balls.

He's a great guy, very high energy! Great guy, he's a great guy. Do we love him? Yeah we love him. We love Trump.

Looked up Trump for the first time last night, to see how he sounded. And fuck me its a strange experiencing listening to him. Being in Aus and having the closest thing being to him being Clive Palmer. Whose really only got the eccentric business man with his name on a lot of shit.[spoiler] Also golf courses, golf courses fucking everywhere.[/spoiler]

But yeah, I think because you Americans were exposed to him alot more than everywhere else. That he almost doesn't seem real, like a character from show. A character who's in a position he shouldn't be due to his intelligence, actions and lack of charisma. Very eerie for internationals.

[spoiler]Donald Trump is a meme. And memes shouldn't exist in the real world, let alone lead nations.[/spoiler] [spoiler]gg merica, nice playing with you[/spoiler]

Wouldn't doubt this

>what do you think of this guy?
Have a pic of the orange clownfish

t. gypsy

He's shit, but better than hillary. Seriously, she's such a tool of the establishment that I can't stand the thought she's gonna win the election.

t. Irish traveller

>what do you think of this guy?
monkey with a gun

I've €50 on him to win @ 150/1

>Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa. Millions of people come to the United States on temporary visas but refuse to leave, without consequence. This is a threat to national security. Individuals who refuse to leave at the time their visa expires should be subject to criminal penalties; this will also help give local jurisdictions the power to hold visa overstays until federal authorities arrive. Completion of a visa tracking system – required by law but blocked by lobbyists – will be necessary as well.

Long-term tourists don't keep track of this

Some people need more time to complete their immigration processes

This guy is just demonizing foreigners at this point