Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on Justin Trudeau?

Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on Justin Trudeau?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/06/21/trudeau-sunrise-ceremony-national-aboriginal-day_n_10588590.html
strawpoll.me/10550917
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc
youtube.com/watch?v=GepUoFbLjw0
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did he really kill all those people?

Was he really involved with all those kidnappings in Mexico?

STOP SPENDING MONEY JUSTIN PLS
And I'm a left side voter french speaking Quebecker.

w-what did he do? i haven't heard about this

He started the fire in Alberta.

He's a bitch

He's a fucking retard and got the majority of the vote from 20 year old voters because he promised them legal weed L M A O

He's okay. Problem is that the media lines up to dick suck him with bullshit story after bullshit story.

>he promised them legal weed L M A O
when will it happen

He's like having a substitute teacher instead of a real head of state.
That wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't legitimize feminism on an international stage and pave the way for future gobshites to try an outcuck one another with gender politics.
Cunt.
Hope he dies in some sort of castration accident.

why does he look like prison mike in that picture

this, also irrelevant.

he just does as he's told. when he doesn't things like the elbow thing and grabbing fellow MPs like they're disobedient children happen. he's just a dumb trust fund baby paid off by the Liberals for his surnames nostalgia.

>He's like having a substitute teacher instead of a real head of state.
perfect

And here I thought Harper was worse.

Was he not an actual substitute teacher?

>He's a fucking retard and got the majority of the vote from 20 year old voters because he promised them legal weed L M A O
>implying the voters weren't middle aged women who liked his looks and nostalgia fags

t.albertan

That's the joke.

This isn't true. Most papers in ontario talk about how disappointing he is in 2016. 2015 he was stroked like no other but he's not so popular now.

How about you make a new thread with an actual strawpoll? Or we gonna just shitpost here`?

He's a pandering faggot with no real substance.

I don't even think he agrees with half the shit that comes out of his mouth. He just says whatever will please the people in front of him and get him the most news headlines.

Hard to respect someone like that. He's fake as shit. I knew the moment he was elected it was going to be like this. There is no way will win in 2019. People will be sick of his shit by then. He won't be able to Sunny Ways™ his way into getting elected a second time. Canadians won't be as gullible the second time around (hopefully).

>He's okay.
lol
How can you even trust him? Hes obviously been aiming towards this goal for his whole life and making a political career.
Thats all he really gives a shit about.
Wheres the fucking legalized weed man????

Look at this moron

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/06/21/trudeau-sunrise-ceremony-national-aboriginal-day_n_10588590.html

A fucking canoe

when your sikh costume is still at the laundry but you want to enjoy the pancakes party with your bros

There was a recent poll on him internationally and I shit you not he's dropping in popularity already

Most Canadians agree he's fucked up his first bit of his term and basically done nothing but blame others and spend money (people forget this is actually what liberals do, his father did this constantly)

We might actually get so cucked that there is anti-cuck backlash

He's changing the anthem even liberals don't like that shit

Didn't he sell all of their gold reserve to buy more weed?
That's fucked, man.

he'll definitely win
what i've learned from living in this shithole called turkey is that people in general are fucking gullible and it's not worth having any faith in your fellow countrymen

Pretty much this.

I think the anthem thing is the big kicker to start his downfall. I don't think the senate will pass it, but if they do Canadians are gonna be forever pissed.

Good, last thing we need is Gregoire-Trudeaus running the show in 2030.

Canada's gold reserves were mostly sold in the late 1980s and early 1990s, we had less than a fraction of a ton left.

No need for a new thread. You could have just made a poll and posted it if you want it so bad. I was nice and did it for you.

Do you approve of or disapprove of Justin Trudeau?
strawpoll.me/10550917
strawpoll.me/10550917
strawpoll.me/10550917

>Canadians won't be as gullible the second time around (hopefully).
this

How many hats does he have, anyway?

he looks like a kid playing dressup

Send it to him afterwards :D:D

I say approve but only because most other politicians are shit as well. The only politicians with substance are the crazy ones that actually believe in their platforms: Libertarian party, Marxist-Leninist party, Green Party, etc.

The mainstream parties are just career politicians, the crazy extremist parties are sincere weirdos. Green Party are kind of comfy though.

MORE

That reads a lot more like Trump desu.

No.

Trump isn't a pussy. He says what he wants and doesn't care about not pleasing everyone. Trudeau is the opposite

Trump is more of a troll than anything and its great, I mean I think its hilarious honestly. But the fact of the matter is that he's pandering to the Republican base and will say anything to get elected. He's reversed his positions so many times now I've lost count and he has no substance whatsoever as far as trade policy, the economy or anything else is concerned. That said Hillary sucks even harder.

this

I wonder if he doesn't embrace multiculturalism just because it allows him to fullfill his cross dressing fantasy

He's a sociopath and we're all pawns in his game

m8...

the white hat thing is part of a Calgary rodeo stampede event, and it's traditional to make our politicians make free pancakes and serve them to people.

but since it's that faggot he somehow found a place with only diaper heads. I've never even seen them at the stampede, and none of the faggots are even dressed up for it (jeans, plaid shirt). situation must be staged for his diversity thing.

How? Do you even know anything about trump or just read a couple of bumper stickers?

he was in a movie about world war one

>he has no substance whatsoever as far as trade policy
The dude is a multimillionare, done business all his life.
????

>hating on based sikhs
religion literally founded to remove kebab

Trump actually has long standing work experience and projects under his belt.

Jr. has no accomplishments, he at most did talks about his Dad while doing lazy rich trust fund kid stuff. You know nothing about either of them.

fuck off back to poo in the loo land and take your memes with you.

I miss him so much

en garde!

Well damn, well put

he loves cowboy hats, but says albertans shouldn't run the country

If this is real...wow...that just looks so shitty. All he needs is a giant foam finger.

he loves every types of hat

Well some ppl here have weirder fetishes.

Meaningless. Just because someone is a millionaire doesn't mean they know anything whatsoever about trade policy or job creation. Trump made most of his money through branding and selling real estate. He's bankrupted multiple companies and would tank the American economy into another recession if elected to office. He offers no specifics on how he will create jobs only that "they're going to amazing, it'll be beautiful." All he's doing is acting tough and confident without providing any meaningful or substantive ideas about how to actually get things done. Still I hope he wins, it'd be a good laugh at the very least.

Does he browse /cgl/?

he gets it from his dad

I disagree with a lot of the dude's policies, but his dad was a total pimp. He fucked Barbra Streisand and a whole bunch of other bitches. Women would rip their tops off when they saw him during "Trudeaumania."

justin doing the multikulti dance
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

disgusting act of evil

This guy doesn't stand a chance in a hat duel with the Swedish king

How much for an IRA bombing of Trudeau? C'mon like old days?

Holy fuck

Is this why no other country takes their monarchs seriously anymore.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Does anyone have the one where he has his hands in his pockets and looks like CIA?

Every time I hear about him doing something related to our country, he's being a smug egoist cunt who wants us to know how progressive he is in the current year and people are starting to get really annoyed by it, even in Toronto.

When I hear about him doing stuff with other foreign leaders, I hear he's doing well and he's not being a cunt when it involves our standing with other nations, but rather improving them.

So why the fuck can't he be improving Canada like he's apparently improving our diplomatic clout, instead of being an asshole who wants us to know how great he is?

It doesn't help that John Oliver and Trevor Noah have their mouths basically glued to his cock, mumbling to Americans how great he is as they keep sucking him off.

>they all want to move to my city, even if Trump loses

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Is this quoting real?

If yes, what a fucking idiot.

1. The concept of nation requires more than a core identity. So saying Canada is postnational because he affirms it lacks a core identity is crap.

2. Nationalism is crap too, but lack of a core identity isn't a quality but a problem. You need at least some form of identity cohesion in a State, otherwise you end up with shit like Italy or Brazil.

3. There mere existence of a State enforcing its rules over the population already makes a mainstream.

he's right, there is no mainstream identity in canada. our national identity is just not being american. canadian identity more about the provinces. a hippie from bc has little to nothing in common with an irish fisherman from newfoundland, and a quebec frog has nothing in common with a pajeet from toronto.

*is more about

Do you really think he put any thought process into that statement?

He just fucking said it because it sounded progressive

He sucks and I hate him.

And you do?

Guess you've really into him eh? Know all about him?

>he's right, there is no mainstream identity in canada.
If the statement is fine, dunno because I'm not a Canuck, but the logic behind it is incorrect, get it?

Maybe we should just call it quits as a country. Fuckhead Trudeau's family already ruined my province enough, and Harper just kicked us while we're down by removing limits on foreign home ownership.

Fuck the East.

oh i know what you mean. he's right about canada not having a core identity, he's just being a progressive globalist about it though.

> we had less than a fraction of a ton left.
Literally how?
I thought you guys were big in the oil and gold/diamond business?

>not having a core identity
the fuck is wrong with you people?

I never claimed to know precisely how to create jobs, but I'm not running for president and asserting such a thing. It's readily apparent though that Donald Trump has even less understanding that you or I on the subject.

I know a fair amount. I've watched what he's presented thus far and I find his "ideas" less than compelling to say the least. I've seen almost every speech he's given, followed the race on a daily basis, watched the interviews he's done etc... so yes I'd say I know about him at least to the degree he's publicly willing to present.

Yeah, and i bet you got triggered like 100 times cos hes not politically correct enough for you?
Hes talking about what hes going to attempt to do if he even becomes the president.
Dont tell me hes "racists" and wants to deport all mexicans :D:D:D
youtube.com/watch?v=GepUoFbLjw0
>It's readily apparent though that Donald Trump has even less understanding that you or I on the subject.
and now you're just talking absolute shit.

it depresses me

Are you so upset that he insulted your boyfriend that you just had to post that?

> "Y-You're just a triggered SJW!"

No not in the least. I'm unabashedly left, but I hate political correctness, censorship SJWs etc... with a passion. No triggering here. I don't even think Trump is actually racist, like I said before I think he's just being a politician and pandering to his base so that he can get elected. The Republican base is racist. Trump, not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs
>29 years ago Trump said we were losing too much per year... and now here we are in 2016 with almost 21 trillion dollars in debt, and people STILL mock the guy. Americans have got to be the stupidest people on planet earth.
Just saying.... He also said that he doesn't want to become the president, hed rather someone else do it.
But now he apparently has to.

Normally I'd just read over this but it's time to vent.

Firstly, you live in fucking Canada. Why the FUCK are you so in tune with American politics? I literally cannot walk in the streets anymore without some smartass giving his emotional and heartfelt opinion about American politics. You guys need to get some fucking lives.

Secondly, after electing the biggest fucking clown in Canadian (and among the top of the world) history, I think you have no grounds at all to throw buzzwords around on other country's elections and how "unmeaningful" and "unsubstantive" a candidate is.

TLDR; just shut the fuck up you autistic child

Guess they think hes some new hitler or some shit.
Kinda funny tbqh.

Being Canadian is like being born half-asian.

You get a deconstructed identity by default.

Yeah, sure, you go through the motions of identity politics because that's how everyone else functions, and you need to fit in their system -- but you don't really believe in any of that garbage yourself.

What Trudeau is saying here follows pretty close to what the average Canadian believes. We're strongly post-modern up here.

The US is in so much debt because of Republican leadership starting the Iraq war. Under Bill Clinton in the 90's there was a multi billion dollar surplus when he left office. Because of Bush and the war he started American is now up to its asshole in debt. People mock Trump because his ideas lack substance. He's all bluster and bravado with no ability to actually do anything. He's bankrupted multiple companies in the past already he'd do the same to the American economy.

I've been in tune with American politics since 2008, when I was old enough to really care and have a decent idea and appreciation of what was going on. I find their elections more interesting than ours because you have two sides that are vastly different and one (The Republicans) are basically evil and stupidity incarnate. The Democrats aren't perfect but they aren't obstinate towards progress like the right is. Unlike Canada where its all the same shit more or less.

What "buzzwords" am I throwing around? I'm providing you facts based on evidence. Just because you're butthurt about Trudeau getting elected doesn't mean shit. It's irrelevant as far as this discussion is concerned.

He's a pretty cool guy whose policies I support. Shame isn't further left.

I like him

SOON