ARGENTINA PLS

¡YA PAREN!

Other urls found in this thread:

embassyofargentina.us/en/contact.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Argentina
we're ur daddy nao

We may beat your ass in fútbol. But at the end of the day, every argentine wants to kill itself for living in this shithole

speak for yourself, go to be called nigger and suck dicks there

Dale negro, decime si no te querés ir a la mierda de acá a buscar tus antepasados italianos

>Italia
>España
>no shitholes

por favor, incluso si tuviera la chance de irme a Noruega, para ser discriminado y vivir en un país que no es el mío solo y sin amigos me quedo acá

No, just no.
The 'murrican dream is a lie.
I've lived in the US and it's just as much of a shithole as Argentina if you have to make a living.
Tourism is a lie, you get to see the best of a country but you actually don't learn shit about how hard your struggle to live there could be.

Where's the guy who said the final was going to be USA vs Colombia?

commiting sudoku

How hard is it to get citizenship from your country? If I go to university for 2-3 years could I then apply or do I need to also hold a job?

South > North

fuck off, we're full

JSAKSJASKAJSAKSAJSKASJASAJSJASJAJAJKSAJSAKASJAJSKA

Sure, America sucks. But you know well that this country it's going to sink in matter of months. Life was 'not fair' for the middle class and things are getting worse. I want to leave and bring some qts with me before it's too late

self-haters pls go, buy the ticket and gtfo of this country already

It's not self-hating. I see how my family is struggling and it's worse every day, we are in a straight line to become the next Venezuela, in the worst case. As soon as I have a chance I will gtfo so don't you worry

>How hard is it to get citizenship from your country?
You need 2 years of uninterrupted and documented residency and proof that you work in the country. The procedures are relatively easy, and probably a joke compared to the US.
But even if you're illegal you probably won't get deported. Even though the new government is less fond of immigrants than the previous one, they don't seem to be doing shit to get rid of them. In fact they're open to taking Syrian refugees judging from the recent dialogues with France's president.

>this country it's going to sink in matter of months
>we are in a straight line to become the next Venezuela
What are you, 13? we've been through much worse than this and overcame it. And the whole world is not exactly having the greatest of times right now.
Our cancer are Argentinans themselves, always complaining and thinking we have it worse than everybody else. You haven't seen shit yet, and you won't get to see it. We are far from hitting rock bottom.

>we are in a straight line to become the next Venezuela, in the worst case.
wtf are you smoking, nigger? we WERE stright to become Venezuela with the last 12 years old's semi-communism we had, also, this isn't worse crisis than the one of 2001, and yet we survived then, how old are you, 15?

If I was a student and had a part time job, would I qualify?

Most likely, but I'm no expert. Prejudice is also in your favor, since immigrants form developed countries are generally seen as a positive addition to the workforce, while the ones that come from our neighbor countries are seen in in a similar fashion to how (some) Americans see Mexican or other Latin American immigrants.

I appreciate your friendliness and advice. One last question; do you know who I could contact to confirm if working part time would suffice?

You're welcome. You should probably contact the Argentine embassy in the US.
embassyofargentina.us/en/contact.html
The excluding requirements are to be 18+ and to have lived in the country for two years or more. Not having a job can be a factor in the denial of your citizenship, but it may not be necessary at all.
Honestly, your biggest concerns would probably be waiting and doing some paperwork, and unless you break the law, you should be free to stay probably indefinitely.