"""""Civilized""""" countries

"""""Civilized""""" countries

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/07/09/a-german-ethics-committee-wants-to-legalise-incest-5288510/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Birthdefectugal

wtf I hate michigan now

It's not about birth and marriage. It's about fucking.

:^)

>Portugal

hehehe

Why Michigan and New Jersey?

I cannot understand why love between two adult people can be an offence.

The US as always showing they are not a real civilised place. Police brutality and absurd laws. And they still ask me if I would ever like to go there. People are sometimes just stupid

Because do you want to end up like the Arabs?

metro.co.uk/2015/07/09/a-german-ethics-committee-wants-to-legalise-incest-5288510/

That map is shit btw

MUH LOVE!!!

Fucks up genetics and may lead to child suffering. Fuck love.

Because those two adults can have kids and those kids are more likely to be born retarded.

The topic is pretty clickbait to be honest, we have tons of these committees which are basically just there to give your slightly mentally challenged cousin a cushy position where he can't do too much damage. No one ever listens to them unless they suggest something the government already wanted to implement anyway.

Yeah, but that's happens everywhere is my point. Nobody is going to send you to jail if you fuck your sister. Not here and not in any country. Is a social stigma? yeah, that's why it's not common

>Nobody is going to send you to jail if you fuck your sister.

But the guy the article is about actually ended up in prison for two and a half years.

Also three of their four children are heavily disabled, though it probably didn't help that the mother was half a potato.

There are higher chances if the parents are americans and I don't see anyone wanting to ban sex between americans over there.

Why are people with disabilities and diseases allowed to have kids then?

Not an argument.

Why this is crime?

Even in Bible has a lot of incest relationships. Also this

>I cannot understand why love between two adult people can be an offence.

Makes sense. Incest is not a criminal offense in countries where it's not an issue (except India). But in African/middle eastern shitholes where inbreeding is happening daily they have to at least pretend to do something.

So, should we legally persecute all potentially genetic disease transmission sexual intercourse??

This is walking on a quite delicate razor's blade

That map actually says nothing about incest. Population can be very homogene even if there is absence of incest.

Do you know that physical traits like natural platinum blonde hair only exist because incest, right?

Do you now that people like Carolina Kluft were way more common in 18th century and they are becoming rarer even without racemixing, right?

>Britain
>fewe birth defects
Sure. Totally believable maps.

What are you trying to say monkey

Light eyes and light hair only exist nowadays because massive incest

>Serbia

Ante was right.

>dat bulgarian island of not being drowned in broken babbys

>illegal in Iran and Turkey
doubt.jpg

Balkans wtf

Nice b8

>this is what Brazilians actually believe in

Wait, so balts can fuck their brothers and sisters?

> Michigan

I think they missed Ohio

Why is this allowed?

>Paraguay
>No data

Habsburgs were incest masters. It even made some of them deformed physically.

Legally it wasn't, but the Church didn't really have as much power as it used to.

Also they wanted all that land they acquired to themselves.

Before the reformation the Pope would've just annulled the King of Castille's marriage on a whim, because of consanguinity.

>New Jersey
It all makes sense now

Hmmmm...

Yes, we're jealous of the freedom you have in countries like India...

>Why Michigan
Dearborn cultural traditions.
>New Jersey?
Shit happens when your blasted on roids, cocaine and hard alcohol.

>there are people who never fugged their cousins
Why do you even live?

>Light eyes and light hair only exist nowadays because massive incest
No, because of genetic drift.

the graphic is unsourced, though.
And it really doesn't make sense.
Eastern europe is really paranoid about even 1-4 degree cousin incest.

>all these degenerates supporting incest
Jesus Christ I share a website with these """"""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""

It correlates with the one about birth defects, idiot. Unless the cause for birth defects in Eastern Europe is Chernobyl, but I doubt it.

The true answer is no answer. Things like this are nothing the law or government can poke their noses into

>Unless the cause for birth defects in Eastern Europe is Chernobyl, but I doubt it.
Actually, that's probably the case.

We are super-autistic about it, legally, religiously, etc.
There was a minor scandal about allowing even exception requests for cousin marriage.

Well, there's the theory that countries only make laws to things that actually became a problem.

I don't see how Austria's lack of fishing laws are a problem.