Finnish women

>Finnish women
What is your excuse for not coming to Finland and get endless supply of pussy and women.

Its expensive

Finnish women look like pigs

>Valmistuttiin lähihoitajiks tossa kolmeviikkoo sitte

what did she mean by this ?

>endless supply of pussy and women

manlet loser desu

Give me the endless suply of NEET twink boys

It wouldn't work for me as I'm not a nog

they look frightening

they're practical nurse graduates, so pretty much the dumbest creatures on the planet

>hamplanets
My standards aren't that low yet.

wow rude

At least they're not NEET and will qualify for a home loan.

man the harpoons

yeah, at least they probably won't be a burden on society like NEETs

>tfw you will never go skiing through a forest to your cabin with your finnish wife and 3 aryan children and light up the woodstove

Agreed, every one of them also smokes. Wonder how many of them will be unemployed when the baby boomers eventually die off.

>aryan children

And i thought women in the UK were the ugliest

I have no money m9. From what I've heard, your women feel more attracted to brown people that to their own race, os this true?

Wew is this what the famous scandi women look like irl EW EW EW

Only the trash tier ones that no one would want anyways. This includes school of hard knocks graduates, just general stupid chicks with brain activity of Kim Kardashian and fat girls.

Russian poorfag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

literally every other couple I see is black/brown man and blonde white finnish girl, all kinds, not just fat and ugly
this is helsinki though so that might explain it

What difference would it make? I'd think I'd be just as repulsive to women on the other side of the planet as I am to women where I live.

Please, our women need husbands

And why exactly are you asking for foreigners to come here for our women? You a green party cuck or something?

If these pictures are representative of average Fin girls, then why would waste their $$$ to come to Finlad for pussy. There are lots of below average looking girls pretty much everywhere.

Noice post more pls.

look just like amerifats in every aspect. they get americanized too much. what a shame

because its to damn cold :(

Because I'm an ugly brown manlet who can't afford it. Also my gf would get mad

I'll wait for the mixed kids.

T-Somalian

because it's too far and i'm not a caucasian

I don't have much of that sort of thing.

Wait... Is that soikku? Why does she look so ugly nao?

>flag
>aryan children

Finnish women age like milk.

Because I can't even get laid in fucking France so whats the point

what is this creature?

She still looks nice in that one. Like a responsible mother. 9/10

>pussy AND women
pedo detected

>Helsinki

We just graduated as caretakers three weeks ago

Not even a nurse, more like an orderly who empties piss jugs and feeds you.

Its a trade school level degree, you will have a poorly paying job but you will always have work

>What is your excuse for not coming to Finland and get endless supply of pussy and women.

I am Russian.

Where to?

It seems like you need formal school for just about every job, even low paying ones in Finland. A "caretaker" here simply applies and is trained on the job.

Not to Finland.

Disgusting whores, I'd fuck them while slapping their faces.