/intism/ - autists among Sup Forums generals

A Korean made a similar thread yesterday and i think it's a good idea to keep that general.

Basically, we talk about oddballs from our generals.
So, here's what we got in /balk/

>a constantly friendzoned Turk we call Effendi that blogposts about his latest love let-downs. Absolute cuckold, inspiration to some of our memesters
>there was a Macedonian that legitely sent letters to Putin wanting Russia to annex Macedonia
>Ismywifuhere Romanian, that repetitively posted same timestamped pic of a romanian gupsy girl for like, whole 2015 summer
>an albanian named Shkodran, that impregnated a gyaour girl so he stopped posting. He either hung himself, got shot by the girl's father or happily rising his kid somewhere.
>a Bulgarian-Britbong that barely can write in bulgarian, but "loves" bulgarian ad shitpost about what faggots the brits are, while in the meantime his father is a brit, he's born and raised there, etc. Absolute pleb
>few faggots that chew their fingers and posted disgusting pics of their abominations called hands. We named the first one (Macedonian) Mutantfinger
>a Romanian that was unironically designing a universal balkanian alphabet and language

overall it's pretty normie general

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dpmNkYnd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

/luso/ has no oddballs.

We posted a lot of dicks before puritan religious american androphobic moderators decided the depiction of a healthy reproductive human organ was an afront to american freedoms and liberties and therefore needed to be censored because we all know americans can't even see their dicks and start shacking, sweating and having nightmares and crying in their mothers lap because they are threatened by big, heavy, veiny, throbbing, healthy /luso/ dick exuding precum.

The entire asean generals aren't autists. They're literal retards. I never post in the shithole.

that's some fucked up shit

but then again the entirety of balkans is inbred and dumb non-white trash

some people who do not post anymore

>macedonian cro fag. a guy that hates just about everyone on the balnaks
>Sashko (alexander) a total shitposter that revels in his shitposting

we also have

>bulgarians and greeks bantering each other with eyeless and headless references

>the massive shitstorm when it comes to the second balkan war

>tri moreta

>the smug slovenians and croatians who try to distance themselves from the balkans yet post in the threads

>the ayy posters who are neither balkan nor diaspora

that's on top of my head

funny you mention dicks, we had a spaniard that was coming to blogpost about his latest wank
no pics, no greentexts - just plain and simple
was p. funny OC, but the fag janitors started to delete his posts

> going on general threads

pastebin.com/dpmNkYnd

I'm looking forward to /slo/ threads in the summer.

I only post when someone mistakenly includes the Slovene flag in the OP pic.

>mistakenly
KEK

Nah some of them are normies.

I really can't stand the anime shitposting and that they refuse to talk about Filipino politics in those threads.

>implications

we had a bolivian at /lat/ that killed himself when we, argentinians, came back from the rangeban

Story

argentina's reddit tried to raid Sup Forums and as a result all argentinians and some uruguayans ISPs were blocked. that was celebrated then in /lat/ becuase they thought their old circlejerk would come back without argie shitposting to kill it. so a lot of old /lat/ posters came back to it. when the rangeban got lifted they had to flee again and the bolivian hanged himself
qepd......

What is a gyaour

/brit/ used to have tons due to Reddit flags, but most of them have gone or reduced their autism.

The biggest autist on is probably poleaboo, a possibly fictitious paki who became claimed he was arrested and expelled from uni because he posted a polish girl in his classes pics on /r9k/. People were sympathetic but then his blog got posted and everyone realised he was a super autist who filmed his female polish flatmate on the toilet. Then he spammed threads with his life story that no one cares about, I think he's currently becoming a trap.

Is that the paki that always cries for big white cocks?

That is him. It's also suspected he's an insane creation by someone who may well be the patient zero of autism

pic related

But nobdoy can read this gibberish

well at least we have lots of OC

>Forgot about the Autismo King Ros

Shame.

here's what we have in /hell/ (or /gr/, whatever you want to call it)

>the two animeposters who at weekends flood the threads with anime pics, sometimes they use proxies and spam shota and traps
>corfu, no explanation needed
>guy who spilled his spaghetti once while trying to pick up a girl
>a pretentious fuckwad who acts like he's above everyone else, criticizes every single thing on /gr/ and when he's called out he says "hahaha XD a """""LITTLE""""" critique won't hurt", when corfu and thessalonigger baited him instead of actually defending himself he called thessalonigger a low-iq retard and corfu a tripfag, when corfu called him an attention whore, he filtered him and acted smug about it. probably a 15 year old or something
>that turk living in germany who constantly shitposts the thread with "I am greek", "fuck germany" and "help me", even though he never tells us what we should help him with, doesn't seem to go away, most annoying faggot in the general besides the pretentious 15 year old mentioned above

those are basically /balk/ persons too
the turk is irritating as fuck

would drive over with car/10

the only good ones from that list are corfu and the guy who spiled his spaghetti

the others are goddamn fucking insufferable, especially that pretentious faggot

>spent more than a year on /balk/
>tossed into the same group as "smug Croats"

OP here (the other guy isn't me)
you /ex-yu/s usually come in packs - polite and unpolite Croat/Serb/Bosniak/Slovene

You forgot that part about the stolen plank.

But I'm Luka

/deutsch/

>one guy who works for the EU and sometimes tells interesting shit
>one Austrian who pisses into glass containers until the whole neighborhood smells, one who got to court for beating up his roommate, one EE immigrant in Austria who got to court for beating up turks, one who is gambling addict, one who compares brothels from different countries because whores are his only hobby, one who tells about his travels to Thailand, one who always posts from his car while driving, and many others...Austrians are weird
>several people with seriously weird fetishes
>endless discussions about politics and economy
>one guy who collects every crime commited by refugees ever comitted
>that Swiss guy who creates the /deutsch/ memes
>arab in Germany who hates other arabs
>one slovenian poster who only posts when drunk

It's a magnificient place.

If ever there was a case for banning generals this is it.

>>one Austrian who pisses into glass containers until the whole neighborhood smells,
>>one guy who collects every crime commited by refugees ever comitted
>>one who compares brothels from different countries because whores are his only hobby
kek

I remember one LUKA IZ SPLITA
You might be someone else though, he was smart

strange. whenever I'm in /deutsch/ I get bored as shit after 5 minutes and I feel sad for wasting my time in that god awful general.