White South Africans flee to Australia en masse when EFF gets in and tells all the niggers to kill all whiteys

>White South Africans flee to Australia en masse when EFF gets in and tells all the niggers to kill all whiteys
>White Brits come to Australia when their country chooses to remain in the EU and succumbs to overpopulation and rising costs of living
>Australia's white population actually goes up rather than down, Australia gains all these based whites against multiculturalism
>The Eternal Anglo rules again

lol

I don't think Australians would let in white refugees
Though I am ugly so I could probably fit right in

What happened to White Australia policy?

> America
>white
pic one

Not sure... When are we bringing it back?

Can I come too?

of course

>Not moving to Australia
Sad life

come home whiteish man

But the same leftists who escaped will enact the same destructive policies in Australia

I would but it seems too hot and full of deadly animals

Reality: we let in chinks and poo in loos cause they're smart
Face it white boy your time is up

I still think Australian accents are the coolest

we have a tonne of south africans here almost everyone will know one personally, if anything big started happening in SA there would be huge public support to bring the rest of them over

>leftists flee to australia
>get called cunts every day
>get laughed at when they complain
>kill themselves

>Indians
>Smart

Only stupid anglos flee to anglo countries, meanwhile all true whites come to Brazil.

Since we live in stolen land so therefore I don't have a problem against any people coming here in a rational and controlled manner, except for devout Muslims. Australia, like the USA could only be an isolated closed white nation for so long

>inb4 t. zhang it's actually t. convict blood

Straya can roast in hell until they get rid of their hoon laws.

>Since we live in stolen land

is this bait?

Stats don't lie white boy

> true whites
>brazil
pick one

Don't worry m8, be entrepreneurial like me. I am hoping to replace 3-4 Drunk abos, begin life as a centrelink client and eventually work my way up to a managerial position at a servo, like San Andreas

We have a bunch of Portuguese immigrants and their African pets messing with our whiteness but they are mostly concentrated on the northern regions. Meanwhile the south is full of Americans (honorary whites), Germans and Japanese.

All foreigners, if decent and civilised enough, are welcome
t. A civilized and decent man

>begin life as a centrelink client

Well, lots people live on stolen land. (Hungary/Romania, Israel/Palestine, the T*rks + lots more)

Deception was used against the natives who had no concept of land ownership in the style of the Europeans. Stolen is the only way I can classify that. Not that I'm some white-guilt beta who feels guilty over something done generations ago but I still acknowledge it.

Having people migrate to land which you've only moved to at most circa 220 years ago at most is not the same as native Europeans being opposed to losing their identity to immigration, which is happening in western europe

I was joking m8, trying to get a laugh out of the people ITT.

In reality most of the disgruntled junior doctors in Britain are headed your way, with that ridiculous NHS head's policies, enjoy.

>most of the disgruntled junior doctors in Britain are headed your way
It's the opposite for teachers here.
They're all going to the UK because more jobs

So the next cycle of British children will be nationalist cunts and you'll have plenty of doctors to accept the wounded leftists

Nice try Bismark, but we're full. Fuck off.

>That flag

Are you bantering yourself?

I don't know m8, nobody's responding (besides the based Aussiebro in the other thread), I revert to self-deprecating humour to engage my conversational partners, that way replies are guaranteed

Bae :3 I heard abos live in the desert region central, we cold move there. It's only like 45 degrees but nice rocks and sunsets

This is actually true, especially in Western Australia

I still remember the day you posted in my favour in Sup Forums, it was very nice of you, you're very recognizable from your calm, patient posting.

Best of wishes and future prosperity, bro.

There is a race war coming in the next ten years.
It will be like the Rhodesian bush war all over again....

Thanks bro. but there's a meme in /balk/ about how much Macedonians move to australia. We're only 2 million but sent like 200k people there. Now it's different because the aussies treated them well, they just identify as australian and ditch the muh heritage.

>chinks not even being 1st apart
>poos being 1 st lower

How? nogunz

>IQ represents every single person you meet
>NASA is filled with curries with shit IQ's somehow

Go outside you fat neck beard.