Why did Britain decide to build a buttplug skyscraper?

Why did Britain decide to build a buttplug skyscraper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iriNIKeBLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they believe in allah and they want a plug that'll fill him up good

It's actually a giant ICBM

Fucking hell mate shh

Am I the only one that really likes the design?
It's a unique design and the revolving pattern looks really slick.

for your mums massive fanny

>the owner is Brazilian

yes you are

More symmetric than all the other modern buildings in that picture.

>It's a unique design and the revolving pattern looks really slick.
They just made it look like a glass pipe

I love it too desu but no one else seems too, most of London's other 'skyscrapers' are ugly though

That's some nice culture :^)

Catalans also have got our own. And it's properly called "Agbar Tower" Allahu Agbar :DD

Who was that guy in china that made a skyscraper shaped like a dick to get back at the government?

Those new builds are fucking hideous.

why were they allowed?
youtube.com/watch?v=0iriNIKeBLY

Because Boris Johnson wants to topple Kirk Johnson in anus stretching .

who copied who

I can see A giant cucumber

Well, I don't think anyone has "copied", but: The Gherkin was completed earlier, but it's construction started later. So..

Why am I agreeing with that big eared freak?

whom

Is Charlie not well liked in britain?

It looks very arab

To symbolise the amount London fucks everyone outside the city

what can be done to save the rest of britain from london?

Remove kebab
Remove kebab mayor
Remove housing market investors
Encourage the south of England to be more self sufficient
Then maybe people won't have to commute to London enriching the train companies, we're completely dependent on them for middle class jobs

>Remove kebab mayor
pls

whole commonwealth soured towards him when the Diana thing happened

Kebab mayor will probably help remove housing market investors.

why? didn't the slag cuck him too?

looks well on an island full of assholes

he also wants images of women revealing too much skin removed from ads in london because he's a muslim

but he's trying to trick people claiming it's so fat people won't be body shamed

He won't, he just wants to build loads of council houses which will further increase normal house prices and kick even more businessmen out
UKIP were the only party trying to stop foreign speculation on London housing

>save them from london
London is the only reason the rest of england isn't Poland-tier.

This is bs. When Jack Kennedy was elected people were afraid he would change the country to suit his religion (catholicism), but he didn't. Why can't Khan be like JFK?

Khan is all gay and sjw friendly to divert attention
He'll fill London roles with ISIS to bring us down from the inside
Why do you think we've had no terrorist attacks since ISIS said they'd focus on London?

>Khan being perfidious
He's gone native

pls no ;_;

Like Hillary he has to put up a fake wall so his real intent is hidden. I've heard the more extreme muslims have made death threats against him.

So naturally he still wants to make London more muslim friendly so more will come and eventually assassinate him.

>SADIQ KHAN IS A MUSLIM THEREFORE HE IS PRETENDING TO BE LEFT WING AND HE IS IMPORTING WAHHABISM INTO LONDON BECAUSE AS MAYOR HE HAS THAT POWER

Come back to reality.

how will britain stop him?

You forget all the terrorist links and how he called moderate Muslims uncle toms. How people forget that I have no idea, he didn't even deny it

There was a movie about a flesh eating highly contagious disease of some sort in the UK. The government responded by building a wall around the city to contain the illness. For the most part it worked alright.

Walls are best fix. I wish we could build one around Toronto and install cameras for a Hunger Games reality TV show.

>how he called moderate Muslims uncle toms. How people forget that I have no idea, he didn't even deny it
When I first read about that I thought for sure he wouldn't get elected.

Somehow most of London scoffed at it and said it wasn't true even though it was taped
I swear people in this city are masters at doublethink

I'm pretty sure that was just how the People's Daily wanted it built

Gonna admit, from all the buttugly glasstaines they put in their city this is the least cancerous one and has some aesthethic merit.

Obama has called conservative blacks uncle toms, but no one is willing to call him on it because of muh racism

>terrorist links

Daily Mail chat has infected your mind.

Tell me, whats a terrorist link?

It would have looked better with normal windows instead of diamond shaped windows desu

Try all his platforming with known terrorists. And explain the uncle tom comment.

Which terrorists?

Presumably known terrorists would be in jail - guilty by association is a simple man's argument

The uncle Tom comment was certainly clumsy, but I can't hep but agree with that assessment to some degree. The whole concept of the "moderate muslim" is that of a muslim who effectively acts as an apologist.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that islamic terrorism is in part a result of grievances caused by the policies of western powers.

I was pretty disgusted by all of the modern and postmodern architecture amidst the beautiful old buildings; they make London like a Franken-city. Paris is a million times more aesthetic (other than that stupid black skyscraper).

I didn't know there were islamist apologists on Sup Forums ;_;

bump

Average American here, you had me at "build wall"
>haha

GOD WILL ONE DAY DESCEND ASS FIRST

Used to work in this building. The inside was pretty uninspired. Also, got hot as fuck, even with the UV treatments.

That concave building in melted a car across the road from it

Isn't that a public health hazard?

Yeah, think they fixed it though

Interesting. How was that done? Tinted glass?

bump

nah it's just that ugly

anything can be a buttplug with enough lube

They put shading on the streets.

That's not really a but plug "per se"

more like a giant cock