Who depressed here?

Who's depressed here?
Why are you depressed?
Do people in your country get depressed easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwLLH9EZiqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill urself cunt doit YEEEEEEEEEa

no plx
make me happy :(

no but I live in a country where people make up diseases for ordinary feelings and give themselves and their children drugs that are identical to narcotics that "cure" them by making them "feel better all the time"

youtube.com/watch?v=XwLLH9EZiqc

fine

Some day there is a very small chance that you will not live in Brazil anymore :)

yisssss

i wanna live in finland and seduce a cute finn

>you will never go on an operation fear and loathing in finland with a br poster

I live in a very boring city. Nothing to do here, most people are uninteresting. fml

I tried and failed. 2 months in hospital were not so good.

>Who's depressed here
I am
>Why are you depressed
I'm ugly and stupid and have no redeeming qualities desu
>Do people in your country get depressed easily
Yes

what you wanna come to america get shot and asshole cancer?

why live

Me too. I only stayed there for a month and 7 days.
Got an ugly scar on my neck, tho.

>finn
>ugly
you're not going to tricky me

Kazakhs are fucking based. Why would you want to die when you live in the greatest Central Asian country?

I have median folded eyes. The ugly mongol memes have really gotten to me and now i'm convinced that i'm hideous

No money, no job, no education.

This board really is /r9k/ with flags...
What the fuck?

here ill help uwaahbaaaah

>median folded eyes
you mean, like asian eyes? like, proper asian slanty eyes?
That doesn't make you ugly. It's a bit exotic and unique, and makes you cute
is it like pic?

Median fold aka hooded eyes are the most alpha eyes you can have.

>Who's depressed here?
I think I am.
>Why are you depressed?
I feel like a burden to my family

are they blue?

jorge?

No, Jorge doesn't give a fuck about his family.

You could try moving out

>depressed
>in brazil
kekekekkeekke you are a failure

I'm ending it this year. I'm just ugly and dumb and insecure and hate life.

this guy looks like he's from a ps2 game

i used to be depressed, then i realized it is pointless to be sad now im not

He's a youtuber

>be american
>Shoot himself because he can't cope with life in the best country
lmao

Life is pointless anyway; why try to enjoy it if it doesn't come naturally? Better off ending it.

Alcohol has shown me some of the darkest places imaginable. I need to kick the shit for good. I just want to live.

I'm depressed coz i watched both my parents die while i was a teen and no matter what i try i cant seem to get over it.

explains a lot

Why not do it now instead of waiting

which methods

it's hard
even if you dont want to live, there's instinct
i'm sure i could grab a knife and thrust it into my neck, but there's something that will stop you from doing it

A man enters a cafè

Splash

Go to Asia, Thailand or Philippines. Fuck a bunch of girls, become happy and reborn. Thank me later

Bruce Wayne is that you

How is this related to international discussion? Why aren't mods deleting it

oh, fuck off. the generals are also not about international discussion ,and they are allowed to thrive.

Post it on /r9k/ instead, that's what the board exists for

No, I'm good

Here's mine
t.

What is this, an image for ants?

Wow so cute xoxoxo I wanna have sex with you what's ur email

é

I can't tell if I'm depressed or not but at least I'm sad as I'm failing at uni, I'm 20 yo kissless virgin, overweight and I'm 172 cm. I'm alone or surrounded by annoying normies all the time. I also feel like our whole continent is slowly dying as nigs and arabs are coming in thousands. I only know that I'm not happy.
In my country only people in their 40s older are depressed.

>Everyone else is the one who's wrong, not me! Stupid normies REEEEEEEEEE

Kys my man

Very rarely have either positive or or negative emotional state but I'm nearly always anxious or physically uncomfortable. It's a different type of hell.

Kinda, because no gf.
Depends on age and person.

Sounds like you're more disappointed with life than depressed.

Canadians are truly the worst posters on Sup Forums.

I have never said that, they are happy while I'm the lunatic sad idiot who cries in his bed, why the fuck should I be the one who is right? I'm the cause of my situation and I know that, there is no reason to be so rude.

Screw you fuckface

Kill yourself from your """depression"""

I was banned from my favorite minecraft server by a pedo podhead. ;_;

I'm $150 short from my own car
It makes me depressed as fuck.

So close yet So far

I think that too, I would like to make a great change to my life while depressed people want to kill themselves as said, but I've never changed a thing in the last 5 years.

What did you get.
I bought one today and driove around a little.

I have no idea what the fuck you are complaining about.
They look gorgeous, at least to me.

which car?

not me

That doesn't look bad although it's kinda hard to see with an image of that resolution.

My iris doesn't connect with my lower eyelid, see random paint pic on the left. It looks kinda weird.

So why don't you change something in your life? You can easily improve your life if you took some control

post yours

> Who's depressed here?
I am.
> Why are you depressed?
I have no meaning of life, I have no points to live, I have no friends/girlfriend.
> Do people in your country get depressed easily?
Shitty climate, shitty economic situation.

Fuck off, Kanada.

Anyway, mental problems run in my family, and couple of them have killed themselves due to their depression + skizofrenia. I was taken to a custody and grew in a facility for kids/youngsters with problems in their homes.

Now,many years later i'm bit overweight, severely depressed and alcohol and memes are the only things keeping me sane. Only reason i won't off myself is because it would affect those around me too much. At least i got to a uni i wanted, but my lack in motivation prevent me from attending 90% off all the lectures.

wrong pic

I will try to do it in this summer, I want to lose some weight.

>Anyway, mental problems run in my family,
Same with me
Fucking sucks.
My mom is bipolar, and she is manic now.
Spending money as if there was no tommorow.
How old are you?

Shitty phone camera says hello. Seriously that image quality is worse than trash. It's something.

it looks fine!
and judging by the eyebrows, i suppose you are blonde , right?
total qt 3,14

Little scared of some finn identifying me but fuck it.
My mom is really manic right now too and last week when i was visiting, she fucking kincked me in the nuts ":D", but that was mainly her psychosis. She's constantly taking more and more money from my grandma, buying everything to the point she needs even more money just to pay the rent. 21, you?

> Fuck a bunch of girls, become happy and reborn
But I don't want to fuck some random girl (and actually I can't due to my asociality). I want a really special girl (not in that meaning, fags).

i can be your special "girl"

> Very rarely have either positive or or negative emotional state
> always anxious or physically uncomfortable
It's depression, my friend.

>she fucking kincked me in the nuts ":D"
Oh man, that's fucked up.
My mom tried suicide with a pistol a couple of years before I was born, but it didn't kill her, so she is partially disable. She limps, you know, so she wouldn't be able to physically attack me, so I'm lucky in that regard.
Is your mom on meds? Does she see a therapist? Mine does, and it helps a lot!
I'm 20 btw

Yep, like very light blond too. Kinda annoying whenever I travel somewhere where it's not so common to have this light hair. People are like "Ooh look! Light hair!"
I'm pretty content with my eyes, especially the color. It's like between green and blue so light tends to make people change from thinking they are green to blue and back.

This shoud mean I'm depressed too but I don't want to end my life, Ivan explain.

>People are like "Ooh look! Light hair!"
I wish I had light eyes and hair.
Here in Brazil that's very uncommon, and if you have blue eyes and light hair, you're set.
Everyone gravitates towards you.

nice trips.
she has a medication, but she refuses to take them right now (just like she refuses to go to the appointments), it's just a matter of time when she will be taken back to the hospital for many months, i reckon.

BRB moving to Brazil. Here it is so common that nobody blinks an eye. I'm about as bland as possible.

Can't you force her to take them?
These kinds of medication require some time to work, and if you disrupt the treatment, ie:. stop taking them, it can cause relapses.
Also, why did you drop college?

Hahaha, it's so weird the fact that everyone goes for the exotic types. pic mildly related

Not depressed, i've got to say though, at first it was kind of tough to have to get used to the idea that my country was turning into a violent shithole thanks to the cartels and the corrupt politicians that are never satisfied with all the tax money they steal from us, but over time i came to accept the reality and moved on. People don't get depressed easily here because the moment they do it they're screwed (you can always run into the gloomy guy/girl saying that life isn't worth fighting for and want to committ suicide, but people tend to avoid that kind of people). I always try to stay positive because, at least in my case, things could have been much much worse. Cheer up dude.

>Can't you force her to take them?
noone can force an adult to take their meds. that's illegal in finland. only doctors in hospital under involuntary treatment can "force" you.

>Also, why did you drop college?
what, i never said i dropped college? i'm still in university, third year starting next fall? i'm thinking of maybe changing to med school though, but i don't think my motivation would be enough for that.

>what, i never said i dropped college?
ohh, okay, sorry.

Maybe you misunderstood when is said "my lack of motivation prevents me from attending 90% of the lectures". In finland it's not obligatory to attend the lectures, any of them, as long you just get enough points on the final test. Our education system (even the whole structure) is very different anyways.

Look on the bright side user, at least you're not a schizo

Yeah, my bad.
Have you considered seeing a therapist yourself?
Because alcohol is going to do a world of hurt in the long term.

> not in that meaning, fag

i have been to therapist before (many years ago), but stopped going when we decided with my doctor that i can manage without. think i should maybe consider starting it again though, as my condition has been worse again for like a year now.¨

alcohol is still better than hurting yourself (i have friends who do that), and i can't really stop...

>tfw no bf

;_;

> want to end my life
It's optional for depression, especially for early stages.

Oh man...
Alcohol helps you know, but it will screw you in the future. It really will.
You should see a therapist again.
Have you ever been on meds?
They can help a lot. It takes a while to get to the right med and to the right dose, but you'll get there.

same for me :/

Not taking meds for depression right now, but couple years ago yes. I take other meds though, but they have nothing to do with depression.

Anyway, thanks for talking to me. it's nice to let it out now and then.

Als je een meisje bent dan kan ik je speciaal vriend worden. Hoe vind je dit voorstel?

>insulted by latvians every day for not having trams
yes it hurts

>Anyway, thanks for talking to me
Sure, no problem. I like talking too.

Do you wanna talk more later? Maybe over skype or something?