Is there any depressed Sup Forums who is considering to kill yourself?

Is there any depressed Sup Forums who is considering to kill yourself?

Don't kill yourself and come to korea to cure our mongoloid gene.

Turkish, arabian, persian, hispanic we don't fucking care. Just come here and pretend as if you're american then people would treat you nice.

It's an irresistable curse to cope only with plastic surgery

>Wanting to give your country even greater rates of autism

No wonder Asian guys love White girls so much

>Is there any depressed Sup Forums who is considering to kill yourself?
>Don't kill yourself and come to korea
I'd rather kill myself than live in your society tbqh
Brazil is shithole but at least it lets you have a soul

>Don't kill yourself
:D
>and come to korea
:)
>to cure our mongoloid gene
>mfw

Puto

I didn't want to offend, bro.
Every culture has its ups and downs, and that's just my opinion after all..

Well.. at least you've cured alot than us. ;) don't be sad finn bro.

I already impregnated 4 Korean girls while on holiday there.

>Don't kill yourself and come to korea

aaaayyyyyyyyyy

How do I make Koreans girl friends. So ronery ~_~

>having mongoloid genes

must suck, thank god I'm 100% turk

I would but Koreans are appearently xenophobic as fuck and without knowing korean I think it's hard finding a job

What?? No

It's a problem concerned with your korean language skill i guess

especially when you're white, literally there's no xenophobia at all

Especially in young generation

I was in Seoul for a week and the only white people I saw were american soldiers.

Cool, I have just seen that Serbs don't need vise to go to Korea

Too bad I look like 25-year-old Walter White, don't speak korean and your people are xenophobic and prefer to marry among your own

I was actually planning to travel to Korea myself to see it with my own eyes. I am interested by asia in general and if I got an offer to work as for example and English teacher I would instantly accept, however it's hard to get hired as a non-native speaker of English.

Hey walter white serbian. I've seen you several times here on int

anyway actually but we're really not xenophobic.

And even if there is really xenophobia or racism, it is really nothing caucasian experiencing xenophobia comparing other colored races do.

Well, im not saying it inducing to take granted racism on you guys...

and there are several broadcasting programs which show how foreign people live in korea. Mostly focusing on caucasian people, mostly focusing about the marrage between foreign people.

And it means there are tons of pussies who are wanting relationship with whites.

lel so no blacks

fucking racist prick

Take reality seriously nip.

We're going to be a worst race if we have fusion with black.

Whites had enough capacity to not be fucked mixing with them but we don't.

Post image of that black child born from Korean rapist.

What if I'm Korean-American?

You shouldn't be on Sup Forums, you need to watch the store.

Well, I might be wrong about xenophobia, I go b what I have read on the internet.

I would only guess that if Serbian girls don't want me, Korean girls would want me even less. I shave my head, have a goatee beard, those features I think are not respected in Asian cultures. Again, I might be wrong. Blue eyes are the only thing I got that is a good thing about my looks...

>watch the store
2bh less and less Korean Americans opening stores at nig infeted areas.

Not the same one btwn

My family never ran a liquor store, they got into chicken farming instead after immigrating. I'm a programmer for a meme btw senpai.

Good # of 1st generation of our kinds in programming actually. Funny that most are from either Seoul National or KAIST. I can rarely see ppl from elsewhere

I feel very bad for you walter white. Because you are less confident that i ever expect, but you got advantage than disadvantage

Take your glasses off and appeal your tough gene to a wild korean bitch.

Idk your personal taste but wild bitches tend to prefer tough guys who like to seem have beard and height.

If you prefer girly bitches, maybe try longhair gayboy cosplay imagining you height 160cm.

>And even if there is really xenophobia or racism, it is really nothing caucasian experiencing xenophobia comparing other colored races do.
is that supposed to make anyone feel better

>c5898fddd2b4720bb831e7398(...).jpg
What's the story behind this image and why is the pigskin girl smirking?

T H I S
H
I
S

This 100 times

I went to an American uni, I never saw a lot of Koreans in CS actually and it was a big well ranked school with a lot of Koreans.
Most of the koreans I saw were doing engineering or bio/premed.

I have a Serbian friend whose life dream is to visit Korea and your worry sounds exactly like him.
Except that he's been growing his hair, so he doesn't have that typical slav buzzcut.

>Brazil is shithole but at least it lets you have a soul
But Korea has a Seoul...

lmao at these spineless racists
fall for Sup Forums memes and a typical korean prejudice all you want
as you all are revealing it, at least "koreans hate blacks" aint a meme, its real
the other day some korean poster denied it but just as i thought it was a lie anyway
and i know those from middle east are also treated like shit in korea

yall are just showing one of the saddest realities in the current korea that is the shitty racist mindset remains unchanged
literally you are the same as old greedy koreans you hate and cant grow out of it as well forever
though i wont say its bad but its probably your limitations

>Don't kill yourself and come to korea to cure our mongoloid gene.
I could never live in Korea.
I like to sleep with the fan on.

Im sad but it's fucking true. Im not trying to participate in racism which most of korean do normally. And actually

only western countries have generous tendency on colored races. Idk why but
It's thankful though

And the actual intent i said that is to tell that asian regions are really having harsh racism compared to western region.
So it can be shown as xenophobic even if actually slight degree racism on whites.

Sorry if you felt bad about it.

I guess it has to more with the fact that I went a college in CA cuz CA has fuckton of Koreans. Yea Koreans are doing lots of engineering but premed? I didn't see so many people doing it w/o having at least green card. I can say as a current med student myself.
>mfw there aren't that many Koreans (virtually no 1st generation mostly 2nd generation and so but it isnt that many) at med school compared to # of Koreans in good colleges like Ivies, Stanford and shit.

>pic

japs are monkeys
no doubt

Koreans are like jews but actually evil

I'm Korean living in america(visiting mum for summer) and most sensible Koreans I see try to be americanized and break away from Korean mindset to the point its unfair to call them one

I'm in Midwest so there's very very few Koreans anyway tho. Dunno how its like in place like LA where there's a lot of koreans

t. a typical nip who trying to he's not racist at all

Guess it's because your av girls love bbc

desu I didn't really hang out with other koreans. No offense but culturally koreans tend to have a stricter hierarchy based on age and I find it annoying.
I'm first gen twinkie.

>LA
LA Koreans are the lowest scum among Koreans. So many scammers in 1st generation and most 2nd generation are crazy libtards

I do have a confidence problem, it's obvious, I work hard to overcome it. I had zero success until this day.

See, you have a perspective that I don't have, so might know better than me. I see Koreans as fashionable, slim, having good haircuts and are overall attractive. I got only blue eyes and height on my side. That's it.

Really? How did you meet him? Tell me more

At least you're european in your imagination manga world ;)

>culturally koreans tend to have a stricter hierarchy based on age
Yea true. Which is the reason I only hang out with very few ones. It's not that bad when Koreans are only like a few. When it gets to like several, hierarchy shit gets really annoying

Plz reply

>Koreans are doing lots of engineering but premed? I didn't see so many people doing it w/o having at least green card.
That's because it's practically useless for Korean citizens to study in American medical schools and earn American medical license. You can't work in the US because visa is required and if you were to return to Korea and work there you need to take additional license exam there.

>y'all
dumbfuck English teacher no wonder nips can't speak it for shit

Kek I always hear horror stories about the LA koreans and K-town. I grew up in the opposite extreme, a hickville on the east coast where I was the only korean kid growing up. Pretty comfy tbqh.

Yeah I went out with a group once and all the 형 dick waving shit really got on my nerves.

It's just a women soccer play between japan and blahblah europe country i guess

And i don't think the face is smirk, i think it's just a natural smiling face

Fucking quote the actual post and not the filename you dumb fucking finposter.

>it's practically useless for Korean citizens to study in American medical schools and earn American medical license.
Wrong even foreign nationals w/o can get H1b easily once they graduate from any American med school. It isnt even that hard to get H1b by graduating from British or Canadian med school w/o citizenship or green card
I think it had to do more w/ the fact that almost half the med schools dont even allow foreigners to apply. I know one who applied like 30+ schools and didn't get into any with good GPA, good school, and good MCAT b/c she was a foreigner

>How did you meet him
We never met irl, but we've been in contact for a year.
I first met him in my random Youtube comment, he replied to me saying he was a Koreaboo.
He lives in Hиш. He has decent skills in English so his life goal is to live as an English teacher in Korea. But there he has issues because he is not from an English speaking country and that makes his steps for immigration fucking complicated.

so are they the same age or why is it posted? i've seen it a few times but i don't get its significance
when quoting op you don't need to link to op

>i've seen it a few times but i don't get its significance
The white girl is hot, the asian chick isn't

> 100% turk

but they aren't even the same age? of course someone younger will look better

yes, obviously the nip in the back was as hot as the chick in the front back in her day

Not going to lie, he is pretty handsome.

i'm sry Toji, but my penis maybe smaller than the average in Korea -- wouldn't be able to impregnate your women

kek.
Not bad, USA, not bad.

post big korean bunda first

>weeaboos unironically defend these """"""""""""""women"""""""""""""