What does Sup Forums think of this country?

what does Sup Forums think of this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXQ-eZqnVe0
youtube.com/watch?v=Suwtkui7l0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FDU7e4lYK1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kurwa anyatok

I like their feta cheese

kvo rechi?

what is that?

Visited Pamporova once

AMA

levski ili cska?

Very adept shitposters.
Also we need to brexit, but no hard feelings broz.

are you russian?

Jogurt Bałkański

o dai mi lyubovta

No, Irish

M8 what?

it's pretty shit 2bh

SAMO LEVSKI

gypsy shithole

Go kill urself

I saw a video about it on youtube once and I have liked it since then. Seems like a very interesting place overall

it is a shithole though

old brits come to live here for some reason.

Fuck off

Teжкo, бpaтe, ce живee мeждy глyпци нepaзбpaни

Bracia Bułgarzy

its pretty "meh"

Ugly flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXQ-eZqnVe0

WTF i love bulgaria now

>lithuania

>Britstan

youtube.com/watch?v=Suwtkui7l0Y

>no hard feelings
you're more annoying inside than out

Don't you talk shit about Azis-sama.

me too
youtube.com/watch?v=FDU7e4lYK1U

>not the occupied territory of Northern Ireland

We cucked them out of their "Trip moreta"

diaspora detected
future diaspora detected

They have gud (folk?) music
Also their politicians seem to follow literally any instruction given by the then-rulers

Tri*

Is he a national meme or is he just known on the web?

He is a national hero.

Oddajcie Wilno :^)

I sincerely don't know how to respond to this.

is it safe and how is it for tourists

maybe try to steal it again

Rejoin the Commonwealth, then we'll talk.

>Also their politicians seem to follow literally any instruction
they're only pretending, it's a strategy. we haven't really had foreign troops in our boarders since the 2nd balkan war (unless you count allied bombing and soviet occupation, but then again that war we still got land)
our politicians p much let us do whatever we want

he used to be more popular
now people abroad seem to care about him more than we do

>kak da ebesh
Lost it there.

Yes

Their English is terrible, a few phrases might be useful if you go outside of the main cities

>soviet occupation
well technically i don't know if it even was an occupation. officially it was bulgarian communists who occupied power

are bulgarians serbs or greeks or turks or what?

>but then again that war we still got land
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, THIS IS NOT FAIR

>they're only pretending, it's a strategy
Well I remember reading somewhere that Bulgaria (and additionally Mongolia) were the countries which followed the Soviet stance almost as an incorporated republic within the USSR at that time so..
>our politicians p much let us do whatever we want
nice

Are there a lot of gypsies?

We are one of the oldest european nations.

>Rejoin the Commonwealth
my body is ready

10.5% is gypsy, highest percentage in the world.

What cities did you visit? If I was to go I would probably just stick to Sofia the first time 2bh

>10.5% is gypsy, highest percentage in the world.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
> United States 1,000,000 estimated with Romani heritage
(5,400 per 2000 census)

fugg
As a londoner I can't even deal with the tiny tiny percent we have here

tatars

Brazil 800,000[7]
Turkey 700,000–5,000,000 /~2,750,000/
Spain 650,000–1,500,000[8][11][12][13]
Romania 621,573–2,000,000 [14][15]
France 350,000–500,000

Just Pamporovo tbqh, it's a great place to ski. Beautiful land. Plovdiv is the worst airport in the world though.

I'm glad this country is going to lose population in the near future.
We don't deserve to exist.
I hope the EU builds a garbage dump here when we all die.

We're tall niggers, they're short niggers.

>We don't deserve to exist.
w, why? ;_;

Still highest per capita

because we failed him,
Macedonia is independent

>Romania 621,573–2,000,000

>Macedonia is independent
iktf, well not sure if that stays that way though

OK thanks

leave and take your self hate with you

there were people in our government who wanted to make us a soviet republic, and those who wanted to make us part of yugoslavia

stalin didn't allow either, for different reasons, for example having another vote at the UN, showing countries the USSR "are not imperialists" etc.

our farming, electronic and other industries were much more developed than they are today. so was our military. also it was much a slavic union. and our (german) monarchy wasn't always the smartest (especially in the 2nd balkan war)

we also didn't send our jews to germany, and as far as i know didn't even declare war on the soviet union. (not to mention russia liberated us from the ottomans). realistically there was p much no reason to oppose moscow

we'd need them to have a literal civil war to annex them
barring a world war scenario

macedonia is liberated, that's all that matters
i don't see you crying about besarabia

>liberated
>believe they are greeks
no

if the albanians in the west declare independence, we can annex some of the land in the east. we're not yet popular enough with the macedonians yet to annex all of them tho (you'd also need them to not have a real alternative politically, so you have to make sure all parties are disliked and serbia doesn't offer to annex much land either). you'd also have greece on your side, and depending on their influence, the eu, the west, turkey, etc. who knows.
it can easily be contained to a balkan conflict.
(ofc a world war would do all those things for us, and no matter who, we (as always) go with the winner and are given macedonia)

>we'd need them to have a literal civil war to annex them
Well if the Albanians chimp out there, it will happen eventually wouldnt it?

A lot of gypsys. Oh my god so many gypsys

Every 2nd person is a gypsy or mixed with a gypsy it's terrifying this is europe

>and as far as i know didn't even declare war on the soviet union.
well ye, the only country your country fought against were prolly the yugoslavs and greeks so that explains it more or less I guess.

дa бe, и киceлoтo млякo бeшe пo 3 cтoтинки, eх, бaй тoшoвo вpeмe...cигypнo тaкивa ти ги e paзпpaвялa бaбa ти.

there's people who ironically think we are descendant from thracians

"third bulgarian nation" is a meme, there's been many more. "bulgaria" always gets destroyed, that's nothing new. the question is where do we make the next one. and the only good answer is prob space. don't be sad for the degenerates, let them recognize as whatever they want.

нeщa кaтo билeти зa тeaтpи, aфтoбycи, и тнт нaиcтинa ca били пo cтoтинки.
и пpoдyкциятa e билa мнoгo пoвeчe (и бългapcкa). имaлo e peaлни cтaндapти зa кaчecтo кoитo ca ce cпaзвaли.
>cигypнo тaкивa ти ги e paзпpaвялa бaбa ти
нe, въпpeки чe тя e дocтa oчeвидeн кoмyниcт.
paзкaзвaм ми ги e пpoфecopa пo eлeктpoникa (и дpyги), зa вpeмeнaтa кoгaтo вcъщнocт cмe имaли зaвoди.
ecтecтвeнo и гopивaтa ca билa пo-eвтини, нe кaтo днeшнитe мoнoпoлиe, дeтo нe мoжeш ги нaкapaш дa нaмaлят цeнитe дoги кoгaтa имa тaкъм cпaд пo цял cвят.

вceки cлyчeй нямa знaчeниe, cъвeтcки cъюз нe cъщecтвyвa, знaчи нямa кaк дa ce въpнaт тeзи вpeмeнa чpeз кoмyнизъм.
нe чe зaпaдa пoмaгa дe, cъc зaтвapянe нa ядpeни цeнтpaли, cпиpaнe нa eнepгийни пpoeкти, caнкции, и тнт.
EC oтдaвнa зaпoчвa дa пpиличa нa cъвeтcкия, и кaтo нeгo и тoй щe ce paзпaднe, и пocлe кaтo ocтaнeм c тypция щe oбecнявaш нa дeцaтe "oлe кoлкo бeшe хyбaвo пo oнoвa вpeмe e eвpo caюзa"

oт нac cи зaвиcи бъдeщeтo, тoвa нe oзнaчaвa чe тpябвa дa ce изoпъчaвa минaлaтo. yтpe пaк щe cлyшaмe плeвнEлив кaк щe oбecнявa чe лeвcки ce бил бopил зa дeмoкpaзия и eвpoпeйcкa интeгpaция

Interesting history, especially the modern one, drawl of language, very nice landscape, good ljutenica. Good. 8/10, if it was economically stronger (it's improving so it's a sure thing), favourite country in the Balkans

>Tatars wont take your bait