I'm ready to betray my country

I'm ready to betray my country.

How do I contact CIA.

Just call them

Test. What's wrong with the flags.

Come on flags don't die on me

You have to contact masketta man, he will put a bag over your head and take you to CIA

what you have?

I need moot more than the CIA now. I'm Iranian.

test

I can assassinate whomever they want. Preferably nuclear scientists.

Where are you from? Is mootles rusing us?

No, chances are your own countrymen are on their way to behead you for treason.

Bane?

I'm pretty sure they can do it themselves and Israel has already done some removing.

You need to have information and to be able to keep yourself relevant in future.

How would they know? The one time I try to defect flags malfunction. It's a sign of GOOD. I'm Christian now.

wtf chubek, you were using proxies all this time?

Can we talk about the fact that my flag is showing wrong now? What should I do about it? Is it happening to anyone else?

chubek is kill

I swear, I'm not using any proxies.

Don't do it, user.

Right or wrong (or terribly wrong), it's your country.

Say that you want to assassinate a high ranking official and then submit a tip to the cia so they investigate you.

Other than that, idk. Try applying for an internship and work your way up from handling coffee affairs to something like carrying dossier and eventually to an assassin. If you succeed in killing the president, maybe they would consider your application or something, idk, figure it out. Godspeed, my friend.

>iran so close to uae we post under same flag

NOO I DONT WANT TO BE CLOSE TO IT

Wtf

If you have anything of quality, they already know who you are.

Iran is scourge of the planet. I fucking hate it. I want to gone. Even if that means my death. It's better than living with the shame of being an Iranian.

>implying the government of Iran isn't working with the CIA

do you really think they would let the meme run this long?

Also, check the contact page on their website. It has lots of emails you could try submitting your CV to.

>assasinating high ranking Iranians
>CIA

Mossad might be interested though

Trust me I don't want to post under this flag. This just happened today. I'm submitting an error report.

I might apply for an NSA internship after I get my degree.

Well first you gotta get on his plane

Do it during holidays and shit. Don't wait until after getting your degree, it'll save you lots of time long-term. They might even save you a spot if you do a good job.

Someone explain who Chubak is?

I live in Iran dude. CIA doesn't operate there.

An Iranian furry.

Good one yuri

Not with that kind of attitude.
Ask around, I'm confident they do operate in Iran

user, I need to run you through a few things.

1. Unless you are in a position of power, or research, you are useless to any intelligence group as anything other than an expendable asset. That means they will have no problem throwing you in the line of fire, especially because you are passionate, and thus prone to making stupid mistakes.

2. Walk away. The middle east has a huge culture problem, and you see it, the rest of the world sees it. We are patiently waiting for our parent's generations to finish dieing off, so we can move forward.

3. Move. Just move to a new country, and do it quietly, there is lots of opportunity for you in the US, in particular there are many programs to recruit locals, and there are many extra national Iranian resistance movements if you really want it.

Nobody wants to hire an Iranian. The opportunities exists for those who have millions of dollars to invest. Even then in takes years to get citizenship to your country of choosing. I don't know where this "immigrants are ruining the West" notion comes from. There are no immigrants.

take out assad