Family trees

Family trees
Post 'em

Give template

>MUH HERITAGE

I can't find it.
I only covered up an already used template, but place my ancestors' flags and occupations.

nice template OP

forgot to label my paternal grandparents as leaves

R8 m8 no h8

Here you go

tits or

r8 no h8 m8s

here

no u

Here you go.

gibs back our woman

So are you a jew? I thought the jewiness only passes down if your mom is a jew.

Just fuck my shit up

What's the blue Turk flag?

Syrian Turkmen?

Uyghur

Uyghur. Idk my Uyghur great grandparents and grandparent were by no mean Muslims tho. They were super secular to the point that they were almost agnostic/atheist i think

Why is your brother a Brit and you're an American?

En. Minä rakastan häntä.

Not really, though there are those who would say I am.

they moved to different countries?

Is your mother's side Fenno-Swedes or Finns in Sweden?

I-is she pretty? Why did she move to the states?

Naturalization m8. He technically has American passport too tho. Both my brother and I renounced Korean citizenship
actually he has American passport as well

Fenno-Swedes. I'm surprised as fuck though that i look like an Italian even though i only have one Italian grandpa.

>Both my brother and I renounced Korean citizenship
Why? Does SK not do dual citizenship?

>Not even a Turk but born in roachland
How the fuck does that happen?

Nope

So much rape holy shit.

Dad moved to Turkey after Yugoslavian civil war.My other uncles moved to Italy,Australia and Britain my dad was the unlucky one.
And my mom moved to Turkey in 1980 or something i don't remember and i don't know why.

>Does SK not do dual citizenship?
No if I get my other citizenship through naturalization. They allow it for ppl born as dual citizenship if they do military and shit.
But 2bh I didnt like the mandatory military service and there was no point for me to keep Korean passport as Korea has a tax treaty with the US which means I cant even use my Korean citizenship for tax evasion or avoiding any tax from any income outside the US (I srsly dont know why america taxes income outside the US)

She's beautiful. But she didn't move to America, we met while we were both abroad.

I've seen this before
I'm sorry

> Heritage of rape babies
Kek

On mobile so I can't post one, but I'm positive that it's all ethnic han Chinese going back at least 10 generations

I even have an old expired PRC passport

>Naturalization m8. He technically has American passport too tho. Both my brother and I renounced Korean citizenship
Ah ok that explains it. O thought British citizenship was hard to get if you or your parents weren't born there.

>rape
>rape
>rape
Jesus

That makes sense

Your grandfather do WW2 shit at IBM?

Thanks lads

Genes can be weird. My skeletal frame/musculature is from my great-grandfather neither my grandfather or father have it.

r8 but don't h8, m8s

I think you can apply for their green card once you stayed like 7-8 yrs (you cant go out of the UK during the period for more than a month or so in total i think) legally then after 1 yr or so of green card you can apply for citizenship. I dont really know the details tho.
Its funny actually how some rich ass Chinese just do 'immigration by investment' in other EU countries like Cyprus to get their kids to the UK and shit

Are you still USSR?

>Gulag officer, raped my grandma

fock

I know the names of 396 of my ancestors

>Quebecois
Disgusting desu senpai

I was born in the last years of the USSR, still have my Soviet birth certificate

Wow that sucks. I'm sorry.

bit rude, chap

Why did you renounce Korean citizenship? Is that a requirement?

Would Israelis hate me?

Glad to help. I got to ask, what did they do with your father after he was born? I can't imagine they'd let someone keep a child in a gulag?

b8

I had to go to military and shit if I didn't. Well idk call me a traitor or deserter. I am willing to protect the US as a militia anyway

She was released from the Gulag some time later, probably already had my dad, she married some man and had 2 more kids before being shot dead one night not far from her home.

>Raped in Gulag and shot several years later
Fucking A

[spoiler]I secretly love Quebec[/spoiler]

Why would you assume it's bait? It's not like British people don't exist in Quebec.

Don't care, just curious. I didn't join the military either, so whatever.

> tfw totally uninteresting and everyone before me was a Chinese peasant with sub-high-school education

Welcome to my life

>Using the Qubec flag for yourself and father instead of the Canadian flag
>Use the union jack for your mothers family instead of what specific country she was from

I'm going to Germany in spring, got any sisters?

I don't hate anyone

Added some interesting information

Everyone in my generation from the family is male
What's the general attitude of Israelis towards Germans and Iranians?

My 9th-great-grandfather's birth certificate in 1659

If you want more details, take this old version which I made a long time ago. I just wanted to have a more "proper" version with the template, and I couldn't be assed to get both the English and Scottish flags.

Also I'm a Québec separatist so I don't really identify with Canada, so naturally I'm less enclined to use the Canadian flag (not to mention I think it's relevant for the purposes of this thread to know specifically that my heritage is from Quebec and not Anglo Canada).

It really depends who you ask. The bydlo will cry muh nazis, the leftists will see them as a beacon of the perfect society and the rest think they are delusional with all the EU crap

Apparently a few more generations back there is one Chinese and one Italian lady. Yet both were 150+ years ago

sweet 16 house party edition?

Why don't you look it up? Don't Brits have census records going back centuries?

I'd have really expected it to be more different from other countries desu, maybe all those submarines helped

>Also I'm a Québec separatist so I don't really identify with Canada

lmao. Jesus christ.

I've never really bothered desu. It's just hearsay really within the family

subhuman kike

>Also I'm a Québec separatist
Jesus Christ m8

>The bydlo will cry muh nazis, the leftists will see them as a beacon of the perfect society and the rest think they are delusional with all the EU crap
So, similar to the rest of the West?

delet

No u
Canada 4 lyfe

>Leftist Jews think Hitler did nothing wrong
So they are everyone else's right-wing skinheads?

>Live in the Canadian province of Quebec
>Anglos in his family
>His Queen is the queen of England
>He's using English right now

>But I'm a Québec separatist so I don't really identify with Anglo Canada

wew

>behead those who insult quebec
>it's written in english
behead yourself

Germany is one of the most attractive vacation destinations here, especially Berlin.

What about sex?
Do you identify as a transgender whale?

Do you thing this is 2007 Sup Forums?

Can you speak Kazakh?

>1997
Fuck I'm getting old

Unfortunately not.

No, but unlike sex, Canada is a complete fabrication. Literally the textbook definition of "non-country", even more so than Lelgium.

RUDE

Yes, and? Quebec and Quebec separatism are about more than just language. Granted the overwhelming majority of Anglos in Quebec are against separatism (especially those whose families are deeply rooted in Quebec), there are definitely some who feel the same way as I do. Not to mention that I'm only half Anglo, my other half is francophone Québécois. And my entire life I've lived here, and in my day-to-day life, when speaking, I almost only use French.

>Kazakh
>eyes unlike Manchu
Hmmm makes me really think

>Canada is a complete fabrication, even more so than Lelgium
DELET

Interesting
So it's mostly just older people that will have prejudices?

>Yes, And?

You're Canadian, you special snowflake. Quebec is a province in Canada and you yourself are the antithesis of what the separatists originated from. The FLQ would have killed you back in the day. Do you not even find it embarrassing anymore?