Friendly reminder to Britfriends :^)

Friendly reminder to Britfriends :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WYGr49h_pQ
electionsetc.com/2016/06/22/how-the-bbc-will-be-benchmarking-the-results-on-eu-referendum-night/
strawpoll.me/10559072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is your free money in danger?

>implying I want to leave

I'm voting Remain, Eurobro

KEK

Please don't laugh

Remainers have feelings too

I genuinely can't see any real reason for leaving EU

>muh sovereignty
>muh independence
>muh money sent to brussels
>muh immigrants

how the fuck can you be so sure it will not become EVEN worse?

Relevant rich countries don't get free gibsmedats like Poland, user.

>how the fuck can you be so sure it will not become EVEN worse?
They are "tired of experts". For brexit people, knowledge has become an hindrance to understanding, apparently. Better trust the bloke you spoke to at the pub, he knows what's best.

The funniest part is that a brexit will basically solve none of the problems they're voting brexit for, kek.

>muh sovereignty

This one is especially silly, because the very act of holding this referendum has proven the supremacy of UK sovereignty over anything else

Yep, exactly. When Gove said something along the lines of "Brits are tired of experts" I couldn't believe it. That man is a government Minister, a senior member of Cabinet, usually quite sensible and prior to this referendum campaign I had some respect for him.

Not any more.

I hope the senior Leave people get culled by Big Dave when Remain wins. No mercy, they deserve nothing.

I never was under the impression any states in the EU weren't sovereign

>I never was under the impression any states in the EU weren't sovereign
Then you're an idiot.

A sovereign nation wouldn't be able to do what the UK is about to do tomorrow. If a US State tried this, they'd receive a smackdown from the US military

Oh sorry, you were agreeing with me. Don't use double negatives after midnight, I've had a long day.

>European Union is supposed to prevent World Wars from the Europe since the first two ones started there
>It actually encourage Fascism
YOU HAD ONE JOB, EU, ONE FUCKING JOB!

The funniest thing about this whole mess is that the remainers are giving them a blank check to the EU to fuck Britain for years on end by removing all their leverage.

UE: Here's a new regulation, shove it up your ass Britain.
UK: Blimey old chap! This is outrageous, we can't accept this.
UE: Well if you don't like it you can leave ... ohhh that's right, you tried that and didn't work, did it? Now go fuck yourself.
UK: ...

You literally know nothing about how the EU works do you?

>the remainers are giving them a blank check to the EU to fuck Britain for years on end by removing all their leverage.

Removing all our leverage? What the fuck? Firstly, the EU has already much a bunch of concessions to Big Dave.

More importantly, we're holding a referendum tomorrow. A referendum. Because of an Act of Parliament. We can hold another whenever the government and House of Commons feels like its necessary.

Retards don't get it. The EU didn't want us to hold this referendum, none of our allies did either. It was a sovereign choice and we can hold another WHENEVER we want.

Parliamentary supremacy - understand what it means

Is scotland going to leave if brexit?

Right-wing Populism is rising in every part of the world, not just the EU. It's a worldwide trend.

I blame it on idiots, really. After all half the people have an IQ below 100, and even 105 isn't too bright.

> We can hold another whenever the government and House of Commons feels like its necessary

Realistically it won't happen in the next 10 years, if at all. All the leftist en eurosuckers MPs would say "We just tried it and it **proved** that the British people want to stay in the EU (never mind that the margin will be like 5%)". It just won't pick up steam.

There has not been a world war since quite a while, senpai.

>he thinks there's a real referendum

I wish i could cockslap nigel farage. What a twat.

>Realistically it won't happen in the next 10 years, if at all.

Realistically it will happen whenever the British people elect enough MPs that are willing to pass such an Act, and a government that's ready to propose it.

If there's no demand for a referendum by the British people, then... shock horror... maybe the majority of British people are satisfied by the current arrangement?

Sounds like you're one of those imbeciles who get frustrated by democracy because people have opinions you might not share. My advice for that is: go fuck yourself. And concentrate on your own country, which is much more shit than mine.

that's the question!

they want to be in the EU, that's part of why they stayed in the UK

and once again their voting trend sharply contrasts with the south, who will decide its direction in the end

We'd get on well; would have a beer with/10

>and once again their voting trend sharply contrasts with the south
You don't know that until the votes are counted

London is very pro-EU, possible more than Scotland. So is Northern Ireland. So are many places in England.

This.

The referendum is a trick to make the people believe they have any power, the UK will remain in the EU.

>Sounds like you're one of those imbeciles who get frustrated by democracy because people have opinions you might not share. My advice for that is: go fuck yourself. And concentrate on your own country, which is much more shit than mine.

Lol. I have no dog in the race m8. I couldn't care less about the future of Europe or the UK. I just think that the remainers will inadvertently affect the position of their country in the EU, which is the ultimate irony. Or perhaps it is not an irony at all. Maybe some of them actually want to surrender some of their sovereignty to the EU.

>hey look at me talk out of my arse

most of my friends from the UK are voting to stay, where is that ~50% of leavers coming from?
are they people who think that this guy (video) who said that he's 'tired of experts' is a legitimate person to trust?
also what the fuck he looks like trump in beta

youtube.com/watch?v=7WYGr49h_pQ

voting to leave myself, so is the rest of my family.

Obviously only remainers would have a polescum friend m80

>I couldn't care less about the future of Europe or the UK.

Your posts in this thread directly contradict this statement.

>hey look at me talk out of my arse

You're colourblind and/or stupid.

1) Look at London
2) Don't use a geographical map for political UK analysis you dumb fuck. It's very misleading (which is probably why you posted it) because the tiny areas, the cities, have as much people as huge areas on that map but you see hardly any of their colour

You need equal-area constituencies or local authorities

/brit/ and Sup Forums have been shitposting about Brexit for months. Of course I have formed an opinion, but the effect it would have in my mood of my everyday life if null.

wow bully

DID SOMEONE SAY LEAF

>it's not ME thats wrong, the FACTS are wrong!

Already sent my postal vote to leave weeks ago

>trying to argue with a remainer

Don't even try, they've deluded themselves to the point of no return

Recent estimate of the top 10 areas for Remain

Source for the table if anyone wants it

electionsetc.com/2016/06/22/how-the-bbc-will-be-benchmarking-the-results-on-eu-referendum-night/

>brexiters complaining about remainers not wanting to argue
>the entire leave campaign is based on pure rhetoric with not a single true fact or trusted authority figure to back their claims ("tired of experts")
>after 20 years of advocating brexit, UKIP has yet to produce a single rational argument for doing so
More irony than I can handle.

Don't reply to me yurotrash

What facts do you need me to find a source for?

first find a fact

>~50% of leavers coming from?

Poor people
Not that I really blame them, globisation has fucked the semi skilled working class

Security
>Stop migrants flowing into the UK through freedom of movement
>Avoid this EU Army talk (which Juncker himself has proposed)
>Remain part of NATO despite claims that the EU wont' tell us about an incoming terrorist attack if we leave (remainers literally say this)
Sovereignty
>Leave the European Council where we get 1/30th of representation and have no say on who the other 29 are.
>Leave a European Parliament that's becoming increasingly more extreme
>No longer have to rely on other countries to vote the way we want them to to get a parliament representative of us
Economy
>Less wage compression as we can ease the flow of migrants
>Undeniably a short term hit but companies such as Airbus (and pretty much everyone) have said they would stay in the UK
>Seeing as the country has 65 million people it's pretty safe to say that claims we'll become third world is horseshit
>Will be able to strengthen ties to non-EU nations such as Russia (who would probably cum if we left) and India (our commonwealth partner)
>No longer have to throw away millions upon millions every year in order to do crucial things such as "improve the Turkish sewer system" or "Invest in Lithuanian solar panels"

Are they all irrational?
Every single one of them?

You're talking to an imperial graduate actually.

Nice rebuttal you made there though! Couldn't expect any less.

what a persuasive argument

perhaps thats because you come from Belgium, which of course, is pretty much a non-country

>he can't even read

This, all memes aside its embarrassing how stupid our population has been about this

wow, this is so tolerant and progressive!

Most of them are fantasies or fear mongering

Agreed.

How anyone could vote to remain is beyond me.

Voting remain has nothing to do with being a liberal or liking Muslims you dumb fuck American

>Are they all irrational?
>Every single one of them?
Except for the EU army thing, pretty much.

>most
So you admit the EU isn't as great as you think it is
>fantasies or fear mongering
Which ones specifically?

well I graduated from Harvard and I say your opinion is wrong!

>where is the leave vote coming for
The old, the semi-skilled working class, small town people that are worried about immigrants they never meet. I live in a town that's 95%+ white British but my family are incredibly worried about EU migration. Seems mad

Ah okay.
I'm sorry for troubling you Mr Juncker.

Voting out

someone should make a strawpoll about this

strawpoll.me/10559072

Fear mongering
>Stop migrants flowing into the UK through freedom of movement
>Avoid this EU Army talk (which Juncker himself has proposed)
>No longer have to throw away millions upon millions every year in order to do crucial things such as "improve the Turkish sewer system" or "Invest in Lithuanian solar panels"

Fantasies
>No longer have to rely on other countries to vote the way we want them to to get a parliament representative of us
>Less wage compression as we can ease the flow of migrants
>Undeniably a short term hit but companies such as Airbus (and pretty much everyone) have said they would stay in the UK

Arguments that are nonsense
>Leave a European Parliament that's becoming increasingly more extreme
>Will be able to strengthen ties to non-EU nations such as Russia (who would probably cum if we left) and India (our commonwealth partner) why would you want this? both are dirt poor

lmao remaindrones btfo

I agree with this lad 2bh

I sure am excited for the latest installment of voters voting for the status quo

If the EU is so important to the economy why is Spain, Italy, Portugal, and Greece completely fucked?

Sshhh we're not allowed to talk about that

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

The Euro currency is a terrible idea. If the UK was in the Euro or might be forced to join it I'd vote out. But we won't,
So I'm firmly for remain

If Brexit wins how long will it be before Britain is officially out of the EU?

Only racists vote leave you bigots, I'm #Remainadan

ONE DAY MORE TILL REVOLUTION

Don't compare us to those frogs

2 years at least but in all honesty no one knows. The leave camp has absolutely no published exit plan

and will never have
brexit is short sighted

will the muhammadans keep flooding in until then? ;_;

It's more than short sighted, isn't utterly moronic. How well remain is doing has genuinely undermined my faith in British people to make good decisions

Agreed

Remainers are short sighted morons.

Has literally nothing to do with the EU. Arguably leaving could make the situation worse as it would likely mean the French moving the border away from Calais and back to Britain. And the French don't give a shit, they'd let anyone into Britain if it suited them

*kek, I actually meant to write 'how well leave' is doing in the polls, that's a little embarrassing

VOTE REMAIN

FUCK what's wrong with me tonight

I meant VOTE LEAVE*

fuck you.

Retard.

Fuck off Rorke cunt, some of us actually give a shit about this country's future and actually did some research

On behalf of the UK, please don't let uninformed idiots like that of remainers tarnish your opinion

it's time to stop posting user, save your energy for tomorrow

Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums brit consensus on the New Top Gear?

The problem is that a lot of these experts have no knowledge. Especially not the economists, who exist to make astrologers look credible.

Fifteen years ago, they were harping on about how Britain would fail utterly if it didn't join the Euro. Ten years ago, they were urging people to invest in European real estate because that was supposed to be an almost infinite growth market. Nine years ago they didn't know a huge economic crisis was coming. Since then, they've been making far too optimistic predictions for their political masters. And yet now Britain is supposed to trust these mouth-breathing eejits?

That is absolutely what the European Union will do when you vote to Remain tomorrow.

You won't be treated with kid gloves anymore. You'll be getting a lot of shit from a lot of institutions, and when you complain they'll say "your people made a democratic decision to remain our bitch, suck it up and stay down."

Shit

BBC should be shut down

hi

why are they always trying to kill themselves?

Ok, tell me what will they force us to do against our will.

Anything they damned well like. And when your government complains, it will find that it has no leverage.

Either sovereignty wins or internationalism wins. In the latter case, you have no democracy anymore.