Mfw the USA got 4 times more blacks than us

>mfw the USA got 4 times more blacks than us

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/brazils-colour-bind/article25779474/?service=mobile
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw im white

I don't believe that

Latinos tend to think race is matter of personal choice, so the censuses are probably skewed

USA got a more pure black vs pure white thing. Meanwhile here everybody fucked everybody so it's much more rare to find a "pure" black phenotype

awesome!

>mfw Brazil has two times more gun-related deaths than the USA but it's not like anyone cares

because nobody actually buy or has gunz here apart from cops/drug dealers

>mfw Brazil is too poor and stupid to properly host the Olympic Games and World Cup

>mfw 2016 Olympics are not going to be in Chicago

>Latinos tend to think race is matter of personal choice
pls explain

Sup Forums memes

discarded then

>mfw top athletes aren't attending because you can't control a viral outbreak

>2014 WC
>hosted in Brazil
>2016 Olympic Games
>hosted in Brazil

Shit, it feels good to be relevant.

>viral outbreak
>implying it's a real thing
top kek foreigners are such cucks to the media

Feels good to be 4th place at a sport you literally grow up and spend your lives playing

Can you guys do anything right? Germans don't focus their lives around soccer and fucking 7-1 lmao you fucking baboons

literally how many world cups do you guys have?

lel, you missed: u envious nigger

Brazil always relied on "young talent" to be relevant at football, but now we can't keep up with modern training techniques and subtle steroid usage so the only thing we were good at is just not good enough anymore.
But that's a good thing, our monkeys will stop caring about a fucking stupid sport and maybe will start doing something productive instead.

>culture is not productive

Passive spectating is not culture.

>pure black
They average 23% white which is probably considered mostly white in your country.

>Passive spectating
so like listening to music, reading books, watching movies and sightseeing art are unproductive too right and therefore we should only focus in being autists
yes, the US had had miscegenation and racemixing like Brazil as you can see from their population and ours hahah :^)

We only have a few thousand in the state of Veracruz.

we didn't grow up playing soccer, unlike you guys

still how many world cups do you guys have again?

Difference is here you're not white to anyone if your not 100% despite what the beaners think.

No, not Sup Forums shit

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/brazils-colour-bind/article25779474/?service=mobile

the difference is that we aren't autists to take race and other shit seriously and that's why we can integrate everyone and we don't racial tensions as you guys have

Too bad your country is still a shithole

if someone is black here people know that he is black m8, the same for the opposite. But people don't take it as "muh special snow flake" individualism, "I'm black therefore I am different, therefore I speak different, do things only blacks do, because I am different" as you guys do all the time and that link literally proves it. People are BR not mattering their skin color, if you hue with us you are one of us

yes, people here are really depressed to live in this shithole called Brazil. We have nothing to be proud of, people live depressed as shit and each and every one of us want to move to a superior country like Canada

>Implying you have anything to be proud of
>Implying 99% of your population wouldn't jump at the chance to live in a non-3rd world country

Funny how I've met tons of Brazilians studying here who have nothing good to say about the country but I don't know any Canadians studying in Brazil

yes, 99% of the Brazilians would jump the border because they despise this country that has nothing to offer, that's why you know most BRs make their lives in Canada and definetly don't come back here. And they sure become Canadians and feel Canadians after moving there

2bh, Brazil is much more thrilling to live than Canada. People there have joy to live even though problems arise everyday

Actually I know two canadians , two french,and 3 portuguese studying at my colleage

lol continua a iludir-te a ti próprio meu preto amigo

mas é verdade meu amigo mouro

milton nascimento is a musical genius

Germans were always really good in soccer, they weren't not a random country with no soccer tradition so that isn't shameful
It was a fair game, they were good and more prepared
gg

75% of the murders were caused by guns and we have 60.000 murders every year. But the government cooked the books and some states consider drowning every body found near the water, even those with four bullet holes in the back of the head.

lol guys pls. stop fighting

no

Blacks and Indians are pretty much the same

>75% of the murders were caused by guns
>75% of obesity is caused by spoons

Pick two.

That's because the Brazilian definition of "White" is laughably accepting.
Every time I meet a Brazilian, they claim to be White despite looking browner than our Mexicans or straight up Portuguese.
The largest ancestries in Brazil from Europe are Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish, none of which are White countries. Germans who moved to Brazil were White but when they mixed with your locals they became mixed race.

So, no, your self-reported monkey surveys don't "prove" how you're whiter than the US. The US is, without a doubt, whiter than you.

Lol nah cuz

which in the US would just make you all niggers

seriously that's how it works

>literally a bunch of thugs killing each other

no one really cares
it's hard to see a honest hard working man getting killed for no reason.

good thing we aren't americans then, and we don't give a shit about race

>Low IQ
>Prone to voilence
>Never had civilizations prior to European and Islamic conquest
Lol yeh cuz

>implying murrifats could kill anybody without guns

>voilence

>Ah yes access to guns doesn't cause an increase in murder (whu wudda furght) just ignore the fact that every western country that has banned guns now has a WAY lower murder rate than us lmao

That's just a chav way of saying violence m8

Further proof that Britbongs are mentally handicapped and inbred. Ignore this animal.

Your soccer hooligans went to another nation started a fight with Russians then got beaten up easily, ran away and were running over/bumping into women and children while doing so.

>lower murder rate
Per capita you're wrong, and that's what matters.

If you counted the entire EU as a single nation, it'd have staggering murder rates too.

Love seeing that oh so beautiful Brazilian denialism and exceptionalism they so pathetically tout.

It's like a new can of shit every time you see in on Sup Forums or any place with Brazilians.

>Per capita you're wrong
You're joking right? PER CAPITA America has a 5x higher murder rate than Britain

So rumbled he lives in a black country

>Your soccer hooligans

and you'd expect the same old shit but it constantly changes in surprising ways. One thread it's dog shit, the other it's newborn baby shit, and hell this time it's Guano. All I am saying is mediocrity is synonymous with Brazil because when an African nation is a better Fifa destination then you are you just have to face the music.

You are only as good as your weakest link.

>not mixed master race

Funny, last time I remenber, Spanish and Italian are consider white in USA, which also make a major part of your "white" background

Maybe it has to do with poverty?

Brazil is a 3rd world shithole just like Michigan.
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A