There is this meme that it's easier to get laid in countries where the women are the most slutty yet I don't think...

There is this meme that it's easier to get laid in countries where the women are the most slutty yet I don't think that's true. Finnish men seem to autistic and socially awkward as fuck. And it's probably because their women only fuck those super alpha chads in nightclubs like there's no tomorrow and ignore the betas who just want a gf or wife who will take care of them at home.

Can someone from Finland confirm this?

i saw feet in my peripherals so i clicked on the thread

mongols have no dignity

kill yourself

Hint: they don't ask the locals

All Mongols are alpha by nature, I don't know what you're talking about.

Self-loathing is not good for you m8

Finnish women are nowhere near easy, they're actually quite fucking hard. We're just more chad than other countries despite all the smack talk.

>And it's probably because their women only fuck those super alpha chads in nightclubs like there's no tomorrow and ignore the betas who just want a gf or wife who will take care of them at home.

Kill yourself.

>source: david bradley (literally who)
What a reliable source.

t. butthurt whore

I knew a Finn at uni and she was a slut desu

>tfw pretty much 5/5 face
>normal lean 189/85 body with low fat percentage and visible muscles
>still not self-assured enough to get laid, hence virgin at 23

*david schmitt
Also
>year 2000
Post "current year" OP

>>tfw pretty much 5/5 face
you would've gotten laid by now if that was the case

Dick issues?

>not trolling

>ghana
>cameroon
Please tell me this is true.

No, you just need to be confident enough, that's all there is to getting laid. Really.

My dick is 16cm (not bone pressed). I guess that's average, isn't it?

>Ethiopia
black qts here I cum

That is just right, so why are you virgin again?

>It is all in your head

Yes. It's literally all in my head. I've literally failed at life despite all these cards I've been given.

Just fucking fuck

>No, you just need to be confident enough, that's all there is to getting laid
I'm not denying that, but if you were a genuine 10/10 (which I doubt you are) you wouldn't even need to make an effort to get laid.

>2000

NZ is firmly at the top as of current year

Our women are as "liberated" as they come

There was a really prude Finn girl at my uni who refused sex from Americans. She said she only likes Finns and Swedes

Well, you're blatantly wrong. Women are passive.

>and Swedes
Whore needs to hang

Stop talking about women like they are alien creatures ffs. It's not even funny on Sup Forums level of "humor".

Why the fuck does the southern half of Africa have to be so full of aids?

So, what is your deal then? First love broke you in half? Bullied in school? Awful parents? Demonic internal monologue?

Unless you're a 10/10 that is. Some qt is bound to advance you in that case. If that hasn't yet happened to you chances are you're not that good looking.

>Israel
Kek if we excluded arab women Israel will be easily the first

Fucked up brain chemistry that due to high neuroticism makes me feel like I'm not good enough and inhibits me from getting laid and makes me act like a fucking woman.

I'm so sorry but sex just feels too good to stop, I can't stop having sex!! My hips are moving by itself!!

>5/5 face

I wish I could take a vacation in Israel. Fucking pisslam harshing my buzz.

>virgin
>at 23
damn, you've actually made me feel like less of a loser for losing mine at 17

i'm sure if you were black she would have let you in

You're still blatantly wrong. You literally wont get laid if you're not trying to get laid.

Where in Iran do you live fammy? What's life like there? How about tourists, do you get a lot of them?

Then I recommend you break the ice as soon as possible, after that you will be liberated from your own mental prison. Maybe you have some female friends to help you? For a handjob at least?

Some nympho roastie would've forced herself on you by now if you were a 10/10, that's all I'm saying.

Just fuck a guy. Lot easier, no real issues once you get over the stigma, and they do all the work getting the process going.

Once you get laid a few times your confidence will go up.

North-east. It's rough. People are a bunch of cheating, thieving, sexist, misogynist, wife-beating daughter killers and women are prude as prunes... it's also dry so we get only half a million tourists from Western countries. Tourist includes adventurers and businessmen as well.

>Then I recommend you break the ice as soon as possible

I will. If I fail to do it this summer, then I just give up and cut my balls or something.

there's literally nothing wrong with being a virgin, i never get people who's so obsessed with discarding their virginity at a young age. losing your virginity doesn't determine how successful you will be in the future.

besides, if you want to lose your virginity, then just get a hooker

Nah you're just butthurt cause you're ugly or something

All the white boys mad that all this nice girls are for blacks ;--))
But no seriously Finland has absolute horrible women. I rather stay virgin than fuck some cum dumpster i have dignity you know.

Is it some big city or some small town you're not willing to name? If I visited Iran while backpack travelling with a group of friends, what are the chances of me getting mugged, robbed etc. if I'm as white as snow?

Dude... Why not just work up the courage. You real enemy is all up in the head, he does not even exist. I think you pressure yourself too much. I did it too, I thought my dick was pathetic, when it was above average. First time a girl touched my dick, I wanted to punch her, out of my own insecurity. Later I found it was I against I all along. Be your best friend, instead of your worst enemy.

Accurate map (at least Spain)

I'm nowhere close to a 10/10 and I've been approached and hit on by girls before

Hey, at least I'm not a virgin.

The guy's obviously delusional if he genuinely thinks someone whose face is on par with pic related wouldn't get approached by a girl by the age of fucking 23.

I get your point and you're probably right.

Just because a girl is "promiscuous" it doesn't mean that she would fuck *everyone*. It just means that she has fucked 20 Chads instead of 2 Chads like the "good girl".

A girl that would fuck any guy is just ugly or fat, regardless of slutiness.

You're right, I just need to be more confident. That's that.

How long is your dick btw (no homo)?

I wanna see the full list now

fag

But because I am a grower, I was mocked in the showers after basketball practices, so I hesitated to have sex until I was 20 and then said fuck it, who cares, if it's small it's small, end of story

Finnish women deal with a fuckton of peer-pressure when it comes to sex. Losing your virginity for a girl is a huge fucking deal if she doesn't want to be judged by the other girls. So sadly a lot of girls end up going for the easy way out and getting drunk at a bar and fucking some fuck out of it, just to get the stigma out of the way. Which is pretty fucking sad when you think about it.

Also Finns drink a lot of alcohol, and alcohol makes people more promiscuous. And the ranking doesn't specify female promiscuity.