Post your reaction when Romania gives you a (You)

Post your reaction when Romania gives you a (You)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6vdrzUyDXk
youtube.com/watch?v=4dQdKouGLoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
youtube.com/watch?v=cmQqnF8QkW0
youtube.com/watch?v=PtdlHTSRdBU
lyricstranslate.com/en/cine-iubește-și-lasa-who-loves-and-then-leaves.html
youtu.be/YnopHCL1Jk8
youtube.com/watch?v=8VKqGrmx_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=WbK4WTQFf9U
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8x-u2pyXE
youtube.com/watch?v=jtj3k_thBE4
youtube.com/watch?v=MdSB_PcBW3k
youtube.com/watch?v=PS9xLhn-1vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>An eastern European replied directly to me

found this gipsy a few days ago.. shit's actually catchy lol youtube.com/watch?v=A6vdrzUyDXk

>mfw when a pole give me a (You)

>mfw an Italian responds to me

Same.

that is just adorable

>mfw a canadian shits out a (You)

Kek

Of course it's catchy, Gypsies are masterful musicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dQdKouGLoM

Hi guys! Glad to see (You) are talking nice to each other. Btw, it's hot as hell in here so hot I woke up unable to get any more sleep. Which one of your cunts would accept romanian refugees running away from the summer? Only 'till august, I promise.

Fuck off gyppo we don't like you in this thread

gypsyland a shit

Nobody likes you anywhere american friendo.

How I wish that volcano erupted in that shithole again...

A Romanian has never replied to me.

AMA

How's it feel now?

I don't understand, I'm always nice to you, Mexico.

You are welcome here, but if you don't like heat you're not going to like Colombia too much.

Pretty neat, friend

Nobody even knows who you are anywhere you poo in loo diaspora

Salut Romania! Bună ziua!

Thank you my latin friend we are like 2nd grade cousins.
No problem friend I wish you a nice day/night.
Matey you are literally everyone's diaspora so don't call that shit on me.

Salut Norvegia! Bună dimineața! Cum e vremea pe la voi?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

10% of your population are gyppo indians and god knows how many else they've infected, you're the india of europe, better start shitting in your street

More than 10% of your population is black does that make you the africa of the americas? And the thing is your blacks marry outside their race, gypsy and romanian couples are rarely heard of.

>gypsy and romanian

Literally the same thing

Foarte cald, prietene.

Now listen here you little suburban neckbeard you're shitposting pretty hard and without reason I can't even fathom what kind of harm has the existence of Romania caused you personally but now I hope it's pretty big. It's not like you are pure breed anything and after 2000 years of continual existence your people will be as blanndaed up as most europeans, with the exception that europeans only mixed with other europeans, while in the future you will be the next gypsy, but at least you'll have some culture.
>his "union" is 240 years old
>he thinks he can shitpost about europe, the birthplace of his ancestors

>maxima astăzi va fi 32 celsius
Începe canicula prietene, sper că stai lângă un rău sau un lac să te poți răcori cât mai des.

isn't that picture what the average romanian looks like right now, except way less attractive?

by the way, your country was founded in 1877, you're 111 years younger than us :^)

>birthplace of his ancestors
MUH
H E R I T A G E

Srsly though romanian women are hot pls send more

>sper că stai lângă un rău sau un lac să te poți răcori cât mai des.

Eu locuiesc lângă ocean, așa că e bine :3

>get a (you) from a white country

Man , cum naiba ai ajuns in Norvegia , te rog spune-mi ca mor dracu aici

Actually the romanian ethnicity, of eastern latins became a thing around 106AD an we have lived in the same place (area around the carpathian basin and inside it) for many centuries, and even in the south of the danube, those populations existing today as istroromanians. Compare that to the fact that gypsies arrived in the 14th-15th century, while in America you had blacks from day one.
No problem friendo just wait quality takes time after all.

assblasted for no reason in particular

romania i lub u

>Actually the romanian ethnicity, of eastern latins became a thing around 106AD an we have lived in the same place (area around the carpathian basin and inside it) for many centuries, and even in the south of the danube, those populations existing today as istroromanians. Compare that to the fact that gypsies arrived in the 14th-15th century, while in America you had blacks from day one.

Ok by that logic we're as old as the first inhabitants of the british isles, or even better, as ancient as the native americans that have always been here

sorry gyppo, our country is older than yours :^)

Don't even bother anymore . It's literally pointless.
Fix that gun control issue , get rid of texas and you can come to the Bran castle , where i will meet dracula and be chased by bears

Tell me about Romanian girls lads.

Dar eu sunt norvegiană. Îmi place limba română.

holy shit it's like she's going to take a bite out of my neck

Friendo your ancestors weren't natives, if you are anything but a native who lives in a reservation your country is 240 years old.

These are Romanian girls we're talking about. They are all vampires.

t. girlfriend is romanian

Have you tried Kikongo? It's a very beautiful language indeed.

she is going straight for that fat cock of yours that's for sure
Literally every typology of girls you know. From bitchy, rock,normie , to getto . The all are nice and fun desu . And funny.

De ce te joci cu sentimentele mele Bjorn ?

Ce alte limbi ai învățat? Eu încerc să învăț rusă, îmi plac limbile slavice şi muzica rusească.

>Friendo your ancestors weren't natives

grandfather's mom was literally 100% pureblooded seminole so technically I am

so not only is our country older than yours but my culture is older than yours :^)

Incerc sa invat o limba nordica sau germana vara asta. Dupa facultate sper sa merg in scandinavia sau germania de nord. Imi place cum suna germana , desi inainte nu imi placea , si orice limba nordica desu

my cock is quite fat thank you

>De ce te joci cu sentimentele mele Bjorn ?

ahaha famXD

my cunt is 666 yeer old XD

t. titty :P

hahaha leafs your'are so funny :p

#justgirlthings xd

Yes totally!

Romania's a lovely country! And the language is wonderful, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmQqnF8QkW0

our ancestors formed around 103 - 300 something , the dacians combined with romans cucks, and so we were created. Honestly now , at least my country wasn't established on racism and slavery and a massive genocide :3c
u little mothafucker

AWww thank you , that's really nice , i really like Yellowstone and NYC . They look kinda nice.

Chile, te rog. Eu iubesc te

>natives complain about gypsies when they don't look any better.
Go grow some weed in your reservations, Buffallo River Johnson. Maybe you can get drunk and fuck your grandma if you get your welfare today.

>Ce alte limbi ai învățat?

Eu vorbesc limba islandeză și germană prea. Dar am vrut să învețe o limbă romanică, iar toate celelalte sunt rahat în comparație cu limba română.

>our ancestors formed around 103 - 300 something

My ancestors "formed" thousands of years before this

Your culture and your country are both young and the only thing the world knows you for are fucking gypsies

Try this

youtube.com/watch?v=PtdlHTSRdBU

also lyrics lyricstranslate.com/en/cine-iubește-și-lasa-who-loves-and-then-leaves.html

That's nice sweetie. Really cool story.

I was in a student program in the US with some other international students. One night I was out drinking with a two Romanian lads. Then a 7/10 Romanian girl comes and says hi to them, then turns to me and said "You like gypsy?" , which threw me off. Then I remember Sup Forums told me that Romanian people hates gypsies because they give them bad reputation in Europe, so I told her "No I don't like gypsy". Then she threw a dirty look at me an left.

What the hell was that? Was she a gypsy? I thought gypsies hated education. She had fair skin and light hair.

Mersi de compliment Bork mă faci să roşesc.

I don't know man you should've asked the two lads what that was about.

Cu plăcere, prietene :3

AWWWW atat de dragut . O sa invat si eu norvegiana . Am auzit ca e grea.

Hmm , depends, maybe she was playing with you . I mean i think she was curious regarding you opinion on gypsies. I don't know why she left thou.

I don't know prietene I think we are known for this
youtu.be/YnopHCL1Jk8

Or Sandu Ciorba or Borat's beggining.

I would have, but they were drunk as fuck.. The next day I forgot about it.

>ilmercante.jpg

PFFFFFFFFFf . OMFG THAT SONG.
Let's rock Europe with this classic song. Maybe they will stop hating us .

>Am auzit ca e grea

Ar trebui să fie ușor pentru voi. Gramatica este foarte simplu.

We need to revive this genre of pop indeed.

acel sentiment atunci când, Știu că aceste cuvinte

lecții fac bine

Oh. Ma bucur sa aud asta , is the Duolingo App good enough ?Sau poti sa imi recomanzi o carte decenta ? Si deasemenea , poti sa imi recomanzi si niste filme norvegiene?

Fuckin kill me , the songs from TV literally give me cancer , i want to cut of my ears , Van Gogh style . Frate , putina diversitate nu e chiar asa o mare cerere . Jesus , nu am mai deschis televizorul de mult timp .

..... I-i feel proud and happy somehow... Baka Canada , making me feel all blushy

o zi voi cunosc limba română. o zi. multumesc

>Oh. Ma bucur sa aud asta , is the Duolingo App good enough ?Sau poti sa imi recomanzi o carte decenta ? Si deasemenea , poti sa imi recomanzi si niste filme norvegiene?

I'll just change to English for a bit.

I don't know of any books about the language specifically, but Duolingo is fine as long as you keep doing it regularly.

Also, there's a couple of Norwegian movies that are cool.

This one for example: youtube.com/watch?v=8VKqGrmx_t4

Also the movie about the Norwegian resistance fighters during WW2:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbK4WTQFf9U

Name one non cancerous thing on romanian tv that is actually romanian i dare you. Maybe movies would be a category you could win in. Romanian music is fine desu but the best of it stays underground. I like Macanache and DJ K-lu and some rock bands but I never see that on Kiss or Radio Zu or U Tv. Also the old pop thing we had in the 90s early 2000s.

Nici nu am mai deschis TVul numai sa ma uit la Friends Seinfeld si Mash cand mai e in reluare desu.

Cateodata stau si ma gandesc , ori ce e la televizor este super de cacat ori am crescut atat de mult incat nu imi mai place ce e la televizor , de la muzica pana la desene animate (ma rog , cateva exceptii printre care Gavity Falls ) cum erau mama si tata cand ma uitam eu pe Cartoon Network and so on .

Just put Escape into my torrent files. But i gotta be honest with you , i'm not a huge fan of WW2 movies in general . If you have also music , i would be really happy if you could recommend me some :D

Teoria Big Bang si Friends.

>If you have also music , i would be really happy if you could recommend me some :D

What kind of music?

There's a lot of Norwegian music that actually isn't metal, or rock, but might not be what you're looking for.

Like this for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK8x-u2pyXE

I might be a little obnoxious but i really liked this guy desu . M-a omorat . Versurile sunt fantastice si suna foarte foarte bine. Also , fairy tales , acoustic songs . Cantece cantate cu vocea si chitara sau vocea si pianul .

youtube.com/watch?v=jtj3k_thBE4

Zilele de Cartoon Network in engleza si fox kids si animax imi aduc o nostalgie imensa. Si Seinfeld si de craciun cand era maraton de singur acasa.

>dat song

lol Romebro.

Don't JUDGE ME !!! NORWAY -SENPAI!

Maybe you'll like Susanne Sundfor.

youtube.com/watch?v=MdSB_PcBW3k

O.O Omfg she is really good , really really good , i really like it . More ? Trebuie sa imi mai dai , nu poti sa imi spui ca e tot ce ai :3c

youtube.com/watch?v=PS9xLhn-1vw

I have to say this is a lovely thread thank you all for participating.

IKR they all so cute

Thanks for the (You)s lads. Love Romania!

Love you too cuz!