What does it feel like to be in love

what does it feel like to be in love

like youre drowning in an endless sea of sadness as she drifts further and further away from you, once she's far enough you start going deeper and deeper into the sea, still living but feeling the pain of having water fill into your lungs, being unable to breath and feeling the water pressure crush your body
Once you reach the bottom of said sea you realize that tge word love is just an illusion, an illusion to mask the need to mate and grow a family, eventually you'll learn to ignore all the pain and manage to swim back up again, either to drown back down or find a shore

Please take these feels back, it's not what I ordered

Whoa, you're in the deep end

delet this

the best part is getting over her.

My god, that is the most depressing paragraph I have ever read.

Oh for fucks sake neighbor, I didn't come here for this.

>like youre drowning in an endless sea of sadness as she drifts further and further away from you, once she's far enough you start going deeper and deeper into the sea, still living but feeling the pain of having water fill into your lungs, being unable to breath and feeling the water pressure crush your body
>Once you reach the bottom of said sea you realize that tge word love is just an illusion, an illusion to mask the need to mate and grow a family, eventually you'll learn to ignore all the pain and manage to swim back up again, either to drown back down or find a shore

It feels like the comfy pictures look
It's nice

what a load of sentimental tripe

ur mum got a load of sentimental tripe if you catch my drift

There ain't nothing better than falling in love

Eating a boneless chicken sandwich with cheddar cheese, honey mustard, ranch and chips at 4 in the morning feels a lot better 2bh

Lebanon taking virgins to school ITT

it's amazing, until she breaks your heart, which always happens sooner or later

you become a fool. never fall in love, never...

lmao this is gay as fuck

wtf i hate trees now

It consumes you, la. Better off staying asexual

My dad once told me that falling in love is a lot like buying a Ferrari; if you do it for the wrong reasons, you'll be, at best, just as miserable as you were before

>(You)

You never had an erection?

reddit: the post

I know right

kill yourself
i was just warning op of what is to come if he falls in love

>hey everyone look how jaded and cynical I am, please give mu upvotes!

>drowning in an endless sea of sadness as she drifts further and further away from you, once she's far enough you start going deeper and deeper into the sea, still living but feeling the pain of having water fill into your lungs, being unable to breath and feeling the water pressure crush your body

@61147926
fucking kill yourself
You don't like it? Don't respond then asshat

Feelfags and Normies please leave. We're here to talk about animes.

Yes that is what OP looks like
Why are you so mad? Did an Israel strike your home or something?

is that way friendo

>Once you reach the bottom of said sea you realize that tge word love is just an illusion, an illusion to mask the need to mate and grow a family, eventually you'll learn to ignore all the pain and manage to swim back up again, either to drown back down or find a shore

We get it, you're euphoric, now fuck off

l҉i͡ke͡ ҉yoųr͞e d͏r̕owning̶ i̕n an end̵le͡ss̸ ̵s͘ea ͏of̕ sa̷dn͡e̷ss͝ ̧a͝s ҉s͝he d̀ri͢fts ̛f͡urth̀e̴r͠ ̶ąnd͢ f͝u͏rther ͠away ͟f̛rom̢ yoù, onc҉e ̛s͜h́e'ş ͟far en̸o͞ug̵h yo҉u sta͠rt ̡goi҉n̸g ͢de̕ep͞e̛r ̢an̢d͢ dee͝p̶er ͝in̡t͟o̡ th̸e ̸se̛a,͠ ͠s҉til̸l͠ ļivi҉n͏g b̛ut́ ͢feeling͜ th͘e̷ pai̡n of̕ ̸hav̶íng̶ w̶a͠t̸er͟ fill̴ ̨i̡nt̀o̸ ̨you͘r lu͏ngs̕, ̢bei͏n̢g ̵u̴n̴a͏ble ̛t͠o̧ ͡b͢r̷eath ͏and͢ ̴f͞e̛eli̡ng t̕he̴ ͟w̵a͜t́e͢r ̵p̸r͡eşs̢u͞rȩ ̷crush̡ y͠our͜ ̨b͘ódy̧
O͏nce̴ ̨yo̸u r̴ȩac̴h the̴ ͏bòtto͞m͡ o̸f ̶sa͜id ͢se͟a yo̕u ̶rea͝li̷ze͠ that tge ̸wo͜rd͠ ͏l̶óv͝e͜ ͘i̶s͢ juşt͢ an͝ ̧i҉ll͜u͘si͠o͜ņ,͟ ̧a̕n͟ ̢illu͠sio̢n ̕t͞o͞ mąsk͞ the̷ nee͜d͏ ͏t̵o ́m͏ate a̡n͏d͞ ̷g͘row ̵a ̶fám͟ily̴, ̢év͟en͠t̡u҉a̕lly͘ y̨ou̢'͝ll ͟le͠aŗn t͢ó i͞g͜no͘r̛e a͏l̶l͡ t͡h̢e͘ ̷p͜a҉in͟ a̡nd ma̵nage ̕t͡o ͡s͜wi͝m̛ ͘b̸a͞ck ͡u͠p̧ ͘ąg͘a̕in͢, eit̴her̡ ̢to͘ ́droẃn back ͜down ǫr ͘fin̢d ҉a ̧s̢hor̶e͡

Whose the bunny?

HI Lebanon!

Gee, Im a big fan.

some dude from Starfox

Wouldn't it make more sense to put in Starfox?

It would make more sense not to give Mario a mullet

didn't ask for this

What am I looking at I only recognize the yellow rat and Kirbo (I think)

lol fag

wow dude you're a fucking faggot

When ya see her you tense up and stutter. Or at least I do

Easiest (You)s of you my life

>I was only pretending to be a faggot
Nice try man it's obvious you poured your heart into that post lmao fucking queer

Proofs?