/Carib/ - Island hopping and missing Overwatch edition

Testing new flag out

I resurrect this general

Other urls found in this thread:

masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/mrlmaokun-1837
schengenvisainfo.com/eu-signs-visa-waiver-agreement-with-trinidad-and-tobago-and-four-oecs-countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

islands never die

what the fuck are you doing in barbados lad?

How dare you!
I posted my cute gif!

How many people that live in the Caribbean even go on Sup Forums? Like 3?

For a price

Yuh too fas
(Vacation)

Why does no one ever post from St. Kitts and Nevis in these threads? I still need that flag. Does anyone even live on those islands?

Too busy fucking I would assume

You can wait for PK to teleport there one of these days though.

how many qt carib girls post here? let's get married

why are non-spanish /carib/ countries undeveloped too?

they ought to be black non-reggaeton utopias

A lot, actually, I always see them posting.

>Chile
>Doesn't like reggaeton

one:^)

Barbados is literally a first world country lad

To quote my uncle, "The niggers here are civilized"

parents went there and loved it, looks comfy

i remember growing up and reading a book about it, a girl lived there and was set to be married to a fat fingered man who wore a lot of rings

can't recall the name...

Illyrio Mopatis?

Kek'd

They do kool stuff so none of them would be on this Korean image board

Only some senpai

interdasting

Does he wear the mask?

How to resurrect that what is undead?

no but really carib qt please come to me i already live on a beach so it's like home but you can shoot hella guns here

>Implying there is cool stuff to do in the Caribbean

What, like chopping open coconuts, smoking weed and snorting nutmeg?

>5AM
>The wind if fucking FRESH (I would say like 20 or 23°C)
Feels fucking good.
The days are getting hotter and hotter, I'm fucking dying in my room.

HOLLY FUCCC SO MANY RARES

>rare
Apparently I became uncommon ;_;

You need to stop posting and whoring yourself out so much then you will become much more valuable

Hello again little warm islands

bump

Yes

>snorting nutmeg
What kind of savage does this?
Cloves are where it's at

lel

bump

앙메르띠

Time for some beach lads

I'm back home from the netherlands after 3 years - I'm fucking melting and sweating my ass off,I forgot how to carib.

I'm bored at work
Fucking paperwork man

Ay yo, where the hot dank caribbean memes at ?

>Tfw no bake and shark

Are you a new person?

pic related

No bake and shark selling here as far as I've seen. Might go Maracas before school starts.
My cousin's coworker drove us around today. Cool chap.

Bajans sure do love their basketball.

Tried a coconut snow cone :3

Mei wears it better.

Quick question lads - would you be up for a union if we happen to leave the EU? We'd be looking for a new one and the Commonwealth is the first stop.

hnnnng
more

So now you want to be the Germany of you own union lol?
Never change Britain, never change.

Just a trading one, we've already seen that political unions get a bit unwieldy. You're invited too, by the way.

I don't have a lot of sexy Mei. This is the closest thing I have.

Did you vote leave?

I also have a cute Mei, although maybe you might have seen it before.

Yeah. I'm not super passionate about it like some, but the EU needs to change. Want to keep /carib/ comfy though so I won't go to far into politics.

Stop with this shit, autistic fuck
Good lad

I have seen neither of these senpai, thanks for everything.

Go freeze and die senpai

And I just found the rest I saved that was missing from that folder.

catgirl

D-Dominican Republic?

Real life Mei lookalike

lmao

Sounds like a fun day

awww yea

Eh, depends on what we get out of the deal

>depends on what we get out of the deal
free trade, probably free movement but I'd doubt you'd agree to that as you'd get all our pensioners and we'd get all your workers

Saw SL. Good times. Good times

Overwatch is terrible

does /carib/ even care about the referendum? western civilisation is at stake, and as much as you guys want to think you're third worlders, we're dragging you into the first

sorry for disturbing the comfy nature of /carib/ though, feel free to ban brits from the next one

Bro, I'm gonna be there in a couple days. You're damn right I care. Oh, and the economy and stuff

It won't mean shit. I hope you cunts do leave. Everyone in the EU will get all the science funding you were hogging. Goodnight britannia.

BREXIT NO

/carib/ sure is comfy

just prefacing this with i'm extremely drunk so don't take this as my official /carib/ opinion

short term if we leave the economy drops, but if we remain the economy goes up heavily. are you SL, NL or St. Lucia? just wondering?

I'd love an anglo union which would mean that we'd have free movement but i'm dead inside and it's 99% not going to happem

sorry lad but a commenwealth unon wuldn't involve you at first, i just feel that all the blacks (although the caribbean is full of them, they are used to island culture rather than african culture now, plus carib slang is more intelligeblie than ebonics, but that's just my opinion of courze, and i'm biased towards letting the carib into a union based on me being a third gen emigrant and salmond saying his shit to the EU
mods please PLEASE delete my post if it isn't comfy enough for /carib/

I'm NL. And yeah, the economy would be fucked, if only for a short time, just from the uncertainty. Small recession in the UK, recession in the EU = not good for the Caribbean

>he has extra flags
>he still thinks I'm 'murkan

Any other /carib/ countries becoming dependees for Venezuela?

Our trade minister did some contract shit, 28m of their $ for chicken, ketchup and stuff. Told the local suppliers that this should not cause a rise in prices for us Trinis... Ha!

fuck sorry man you're gay PR. i just forgot since my brain tries to tell me that being gay is incredibly retarded but the rational part of me recognises that you don't have a choice and if you did you've proable choose to be straight

desu i'd choose to be gay. i've literally had one gf ever and she left me because i was good mates with her brohte r litherally fuck me i'm pretty sure she still lieks me and i still like her and fuck but we can't be togehrt because of her twin brother fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk

don't be a dependancy trinibro, otherwise i'll lose muh heritage and i'll have to claim i'm from africa and venezula and that ain't fucking great in grossbritannien

that being said feel free to do what you want, you're independent of the eternal anglo unlike us scots, go forth and multiply muh heritage trinis

>Confusing Overwatch with Battleborn

Well some caribbean islands are apart of Schengen area so if the /brit/ is a part of the EU it
would still be free travel.

I care but there is nothing I can do, I understand the motivations of the brexit
and agree with most but I was and probably will be funded by the EU at some
point again so them being bigger is in my self interest.

Hey lads, tell me your battletag and add me senpaitachi.
#11954 Americas.

SL I love you as a person, and unfortunately I don't even think you can vote in this. I know you'd appreciate being able to travel visa-free within the EU, even though with your qualifications you wouldn't need to be visa-free.

The EU growing will only result in the richer nations subsidising the poorer nations, which hurts both nations involved in that deal.

I'm pretty drunk, so don't listen to a single thing I post though.

Honestly, I fear for Britain.
If they really do Exit EU, France will most likely discard their border control and you will have suddenly a wave of 300-400k refugee on your ass.

Actually, britain will have tighter inmigrant control.

>masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/mrlmaokun-1837

Oh? I'd like to think we'd be better off if we were still part of England. Nothing but crooks run my country, and I don't mean those folks in parliament. I mean the actual crooks above them D:

Imagine if we could freely travel through Europe m8, part of my dream desu.
Won't be able to play until next week, but if you stick around I'll play with you then no problems.

That's the thing, stuff usually works out to be slightly cheaper for
me but it fucks over a lot of people in the process so I can't really
come down on either side.

>student visa for Schengen
0XCD

>student visa for UK
~1300XCD

The whole migrant thing kind of angers me

>Won't be able to play until next week, but if you stick around I'll play with you then no problems.

Meant for (You)

>Imagine if we could freely travel through Europe m8
But we can, as long as it is not more that 90 days
how did you not know this?

schengenvisainfo.com/eu-signs-visa-waiver-agreement-with-trinidad-and-tobago-and-four-oecs-countries/

Fucks sake, I hate that all the racists on my side hate you cunts, otherwise we'd have you over here in a second, but the "muh black benefit claimaints" cunts claim that /carib/ immigrants don't get jobs even though they are the most statistically integrated immigrants apart from EU migrants.

>schengenvisainfo.com/eu-signs-visa-waiver-agreement-with-trinidad-and-tobago-and-four-oecs-countries/

Well the reason for the integration is the quality of people you get because of your restrictions
One of the things needed to get a student visa without a scholarship
>18,000 GBP in my bank account for more than 6 months I think (minus tuition)

That bank balance figure is more for those who want to Immigrate. It immediately
invalidates all but the richest of /carib/s. Those people would generally integrate much
more easily than any other group.

The more you know

desu just ignore my posts SL, you're more in control of your brain than me at the moment

Well your posts are more coherent than 90% of Sup Forums so I'll take my chances.

that's a pretty sad assessment of Sup Forums desu, i guess i believe it can be saved more than you do

>pretty sad assessment of Sup Forums desu
It is,however correct and looking at the polls seems like brexit is ahead
I shall see the results tomorrow.

>4 ears

btw /carib/ the uk is looking towards a Brexit, please reconsider my offer

bumping

>would you be up for a union if we happen to leave the EU?
Wait, Aren't we sorta already?

not really, but we are confirmed for Brexit now

please PLEASE join our union again

I'd personally be on board but Ceremonially the head of our Military is the Queen and The Queen's Privy council has overturned countless death sentences in our country already, So you guys already control us to some extent.

HOT
AS
FUCK

Nope, posted here quite a lot with NL flag

Scoxit when?

Are you PK

going to be a crazy time in Scotland, 5 referendums in 2 or 3 years, this is what it feels like to be Swiss I guess

PK was in Antarctica earlier today, no way he's back in the Netherlands by now :^)

They are actually antennae. No joke.