>tfw new Civ leader is literally obese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8YRTHmtXUY
nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/roosevelt-pursues-boat-thieves.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"we wuz pharaohs n shit" Americans

He wasn't even that fat IRL wtf

I want to worship cute loli queen
Where the fuck in the real world am I gone do that?

Is the 3rd one the african american leader?

>Cleopatra
>american

he isn't fat just very stocky, which may or may not be ahistorical. Irl he sure as fuck wasn't fat, he was an extremely fit outdoorsman.

yeah? african americans were pharaohs

CLEOPATRA WAS A PROUD AFRICAN WOMAN. WHY IS SHE WHITE THERE.

>Cleopatra
>Egypt
>That face

WHY IS CLEOPATRA WHITE

SHE WAS AFRICAN HENCEFORTH SHE SHOULD BE BLACK NOT WHITE

I hope he is in again

>Dat Cleo face
They can't seem to decide if they want exaggerated cartoon leader faces from Civ IV or natural, realistic faces from Civ V.

That guy always pretends to be my buddy and then tries to fuck me over. The Ethiopian dude isn't trustworthy either.

the worst one is the fucking thai dude with his elephants
he's always a complete ass hole

Can I racewar innit?

Santa?

yeah I've never played against pedro but I absolutely love playing with him kek, his music, his voice acting is fucking top notch. Civ guys did one hell of a job, especially when you do peace treaty with him after a war he literally says something all BRs would say: "The brazilian power always shine over all adversities!"
youtube.com/watch?v=f8YRTHmtXUY

The new Civ graphics are awful, it looks so cheap. Majorly disappointed.

>those border lines
>those iPad-tier graphics

welp, Civ IV for the next 5 years for me then

Welp, time to play as Brazil.

We need more Euro civs like Finland and some East Euro ones. 1-3 more African civs would be nice and maybe a Aus+NZ rep?

Modern Israel I would want one only for the potential butthurt. Would South America have that Bolivar guy as one civ? Was gran Columbia or whatever that long lasting?

Gran-Colombia existed for like 10 years kek

WE

Booker, are you afraid of God?

They literally were though.

>Die schöne Cleopatra

Japan's leader gets better looking with every iteration.

By Civ 7 he'll just be Cloud from FF7.

He was fit as fuck though. Toughest man to ever lead a nation.
So many reasons:
>was a sick boy but forced himself to be athletic and outdoorsy to get over it, so he became a boxer, hunter, rower, etc. but was still fascinated by nature, biology, history, etc.
>read several books everyday
>was a prolific writer of various subjects and books that ended up being critical in their fields
>came from a wealthy and patrician family but his bro dad taught him to look out for the common man
>when he became state senator he would mingle with the plebs and see their abhorrent working and living conditions and work to change them and told other senators to fuck off when they tried their usual corruption unless they wanted a beating
>his wife and his mom, both of whom he loved dearly died on the same day in the same house but he didn't let it destroy him
>told corporations to suck it
>is a big reason America has so many amazing natural wonders that are unspoiled
>whether you like it or not he jump started America's entrance on to the world stage in the Spanish American war, the building of the Great White Fleet, brokering peace between Russia and Japan, and ordering the building of the Panama Canal
>got shot near the heart and proceeded to give a 90 minute speech anyway before receiving aid
>stories like this:
>thieves steal his boat and go up an icy river
>TR spends a couple days building a new boat and follows them in the 0 F/-18 C cold while reading Tolstoy in his free time and then arrests them
>marches them three hundred odd miles through ankle deep mud to hand them over to the sheriff
>nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/roosevelt-pursues-boat-thieves.htm
>explored the amazon

I'm sure there's a ton I'm forgetting.

>That cheeky triforce on his shoulder

I see you mah boi

Looks like a mobile game, what the fuck

She's north african so she's caucasian

She's greek. At least her family was.

The problem is using the word American in the context of a time when the country didn't exist yet.

It's a meme you dip

Was Tokimune really that influential for Japan?

You tell us.

I'd guess no.

>reskinned Civ V

no thanks

>Umar
>from inner Arabia
>extremely influential early Islamic leader
>lead armies with extreme success
>lead governments
>built functioning systems of law, jurisprudence, and economy
>consolidated military forces to keep things under control, punishing people who step outside the bounds of decency and general civilization
>basically the reason Islamic civilization becomes a thing and endures from it's earliest inception after trying to grapple with the prospect of controlling so much land previously owned by so many different people
>still personally maintains his Arabian heritage and traditions in personal matters, personality, modes of thinking, and even down to his choice of clothing
>lived his early life as a pre islamic arabian, literally a camel herder
>gets picked over Saladin or Harun for the 50th time to represent the Arabian Peninsula
Ok.

>for you
1.78 m
~100 kg
no hints of ripped body
That simply means he was obese.

Although picture looks more like Taft.

*Saladin or Harun gets picked over him

>>is a big reason America has so many amazing natural wonders that are unspoiled
He's not the reason the entirety of North and South America have those, dipshit.

If you mean the United States, then sure. But America is two continents.

Fucking idiot.

Because they're more well known
the same reason they always put in bismarck and not Streseman, Adenauer, Brandt or Schmidt

>Hojo Tokimune
>Did more than just look at invading Mongols drown at sea during a storm
>Great, if not the greatest Japanese leader in history
>HURRR got to remember placing his triforce clan sigil on his clothing

That Taiga drama with the weird CG opening credits

>there will never be a Jewish and/or Israel faction in civ

PTOLEMAIC GREEK NAU

>hojo for nihon

They just gotta use leaders that haven't been used yet or at least weren't in the last game it seems. I bet Russia will have some completely irrevelant czar for example

He introduced bushido and zen Buddhism and all that shit.

CLEOPATRA WAS GREEK DIPSHITS

PTOLOMY

Egypt prospered most under the Ptolemeic dynasties.

t. I don't know how the English language works

His Wikipedia page looks like it was written by some guy from the former Commiesphere.

Did they pick Hojo Tokimume because he led Japan in a foreign war that it actually won?

Yes, that's right.

He was shogun during the Russo-Japanese war.

So they're already making a new Civ?

What number was the last one, and when was it released?

>Japan
>won the Russo-Japanese War
>not entirely humiliated by Teddy Roosevelt's mediation

she was greek, like all egyptian monarchs after the conquest of alexander the great
Civ 5, i think in the late 2000s or early 2010s. it was pretty good desu, had some problems but wasn't a downgrade by any means. i have over 500 hours in it

They still got a decent stretches of territory you dingbat. Basically the only thing they didn't get was compensation.

It's not like Teddy was ever going to give them half of Russia.

They said that they wanted "big personalities" this time around. I don't know why they didn't go with Hideyoshi or Nobunaga who has been the face of Japan in Civ for the last 500 years.

>entirely humiliated

Uhh did they mix him up with William Howard Taft?

coming to pc, apple store, play store, ps4, xone, ps3, x360, ps2, windows phone, wii u, ouya, wii, xbox, n-gage, psp, 3ds, nds

>pic
What's your point? Samurai replaces Longswordsman (some broad term unit) not Knights.

Nobody actually believes this.

The whole Afro-revisionism thing is just "We shared the same skintone with Egyptians." No claims of actual direct descent.

Black people who claim credit for Egypt are the same as Northern Europeans who claim credit for Ancient Greece

There were a few Nubian pharaohs. That's why the crazy black folk think all of them were black.

I miss Infinite

I want to fuck Cleopatra

>tfw 100 years later, in Sid Meier's Civilization 27, we will see some of our leaders that rule nowadays

>Black people who claim credit for Egypt are the same as Northern Europeans who claim credit for Ancient Greece

>the same

It's worse.

Greeks are relatively close genetically to the rest of Europeans. Modern Egyptians are much closer to Europeans than bantus (the source of African slaves in USA) and east africans are equidistant between europeans and bantus. Open the image in a new tab.

>Open the image in a new tab.
I forgot the image.

>Cleopatra not black
No buy.

>Greeks
So Bedouins, right?

Fucking this

no

Fucking hell it.looks luke a mobile game it's so cartoony.

kek

They should add Moses desu

looks like when they did Civilization Revolution for console
Had some annoying fat bitch advisor pop up everytime you did something

>pic

Is this Little Big City?

wtih tanks now wroooom! So fun.

>Cleopatra is white
>calling a skinny woman "schöne"
I'm triggered

Latino immigrant detected.

do we know who's France's leader yet ? i'm scared since they desperately want only women/gays/minorities

inb4 Napoleon but they make him even more swarthy than he already is
inb4 Joan of Arc even tho she was never a ruler
inb4 they choose some Versailles faggot make him even gayer and give him a rainbow wig

>France is so important they will be made DLC

Why don't they use the only good American president?

Is it because he triggers blacks and injuns?

>the graphics
What the fuck is this shit?

Yes, here you go.

Saladin is leader of the Arab country in this vidya series? He was unironically a Kurd.

>polynesia - hone heke

Top kek. While Maori deserve to be the leaders of the faction over Hawaiians surely they can find someone better than a butthurt faggot who cut down flagpoles

Is it possible to ironically be a kurd?

White people lying to you, Shakespeare was Black, Confuscious was black, Montezuma was Black

Blacks are the most powerful race on Earth the White man just trying to mke us forget

There are plenty of lizardman-tier conspiracy theorists who believe those kinds of lines I just pulled out of my butt.

New Clash of Clans?

>mfw they pick suleiman again

I don't know why Blacks would be triggered by him.

>Polynesia - Hone Heke

Look at this magnificent motherfucker.

Tupou V King of Tonga should be the leader of Polynesia.

>Louis XVI
What, the fat fuck nobody liked and who got beheaded ? He reminds me of François Hollande

Why the hell did they pick the worst king we had ? Why not Louis XIV at least ?

Is this bait? All of these leaders (except Phillip of Macedonia) are portrayed n a bad light

It's obviously a fake.

Adolpf Hitler for Germany? Stalin for Russia?