What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981256
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/973479
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/974275
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981255
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/1018548
bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497
traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy
next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873
ipa.org.au/publications/1926/new-poll-more-australians-agree-we-are-becoming-a-nanny-state-70-think-food-tobacco-alcohol-plain-packs-ineffective
hamdog.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delet

didn't declare independence from Britain
> mfw the country that gave birth to us

>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia

abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918

>downright draconian gun laws

Self-explanatory. Most types of firearms are banned in cuckfailia. Most people own shitty .22lr bolt action rifles or fuddshit double barrel shotguns.

>need a license for fucking air rifles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia

>airsoft is banned

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia

>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)

ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws

>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned

productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981256

>novelty toy-like lighters are banned

productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/973479

>smokeless tobacco is banned

productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/974275

>toys containing beads are banned

productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981255

>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia

>plain packaging on cigarettes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia

>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020

news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d

>many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18 was introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
>video games are expensive as shit
Self-explanatory
>cannot carry anything for self-defense
>hoverboards banned
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/1018548

>"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -CS Lewis

Ausfailia is one of the biggest NANNY STATES IN THE WORLD.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497

traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy

next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873

AUSKEKS HAVE TO SHITPOST BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THRILL THEY HAVE LEFT KEK

delte this -_-

WHO GAVE YOU THIS INFORMATION.

DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY

>hoverboards
nice country you got there

Fucking Americans and their retarded guns. You talk to one, you've talked to them all. This notion that the US government was set up expressly to be overthrown by an angry mob of armed yahoos does not wash, my friend. I am beyond sick of hearing the regurgitation of endless reams of rightwing pseudo-patriotism rolled out to defend what amounts to the consumer fetish of a paranoid minority. The more likely outcome of this slide into mass arms proliferation in America is to provoke, not prevent, exactly the sort of tyrannical crack-up that you claim to be pre-empting by nurturing your perverse love of guns.

What went right?

Everything

>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
You get around it by claiming political communication which is protected.
>downright draconian gun laws
We also don't have that much gun violence :^)
>need a license for fucking air rifles
It's not hard to get a license
>airsoft is banned
Airshit
>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)
People were intentionally blinding pilots with the.
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
Choking hazard.
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
You can still buy them overseas and bring them back.
>smokeless tobacco is banned
Was never big to begin with
>toys containing beads are banned
Choking hazard
>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle
Significantly reduced the occurrence of head injuries nationwide
>plain packaging on cigarettes
Stops kids from smoking.
>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
Stops kids and poor people from smoking and drinking
>many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18 was introduced
What is the Pirate Bay?
>video games are expensive as shit
Anyone with a job can afford it
>cannot carry anything for self-defense
We don't need to because no one has weapons on them anyway
>hoverboards banned
Fire Hazard

>choking hazard

>haha americans can't get kinder eggs

How well known in Ned Kelly outside of Australia? I live near Glenrowan so it's always weird to see North Americans obsessing over him.

Probably a bit known about '''''''''''''irish''''''''''''' fellers, but he is pretty underground and fairly unknown here. He is not as well known as John Brown or Louis Riel in NA, for exemple, and for obvious reason. I only know about ol' Ned because I've read about him.

A good man if you ask me, and he literally didn't do nothing wrong.

>nothing wrong
>catholic

>You get around it by claiming political communication which is protected.

Like with Andrew Bolt? Kek.

>It's not hard to get a license

Yes it is.

>Airshit

>I-I don't care about it so it doesn't matter

>People were intentionally blinding pilots with the.

Nobody has ever brought down a plane with a laser pointer you fucking idiot. It's only your country that has this retarded ban. The US, Canada and pretty much all of Europe have yet to see the epidemic of planes being brought down due to high powered laser pointers. Somebody should tell ISIS.

Dumb as fuck law.

>Choking hazard.

Nobody has ever died to a yo yo waterball unlike kinder eggs. Dumb ban.

>You can still buy them overseas and bring them back.

Still banned in your country.

>Choking hazard

See two posts above. Where is the epidemic of kids choking on beads in the US or Europe? Dumb fuck. Ban hot dogs too while you are at it.

>Significantly reduced the occurrence of head injuries nationwide

Irrelevant. It should be up to the adult to take his own risks and make his own choices. Europe, Canada and US do not mandate helmets on bicycles for adults and they have no problems.

>Stops kids from smoking.

>M-muh chilluns

cont

> make a thread
> no one replies

They aren't as stupid as you.

>Stops kids and poor people from smoking and drinking

>m-muh chilluns

>What is the Pirate Bay?

What is not having retarded bans in the first place?

>We don't need to because no one has weapons on them anyway

Sure thing. You cannot even carry pepper spray which most European countries like Germany allow. It's just your dumbfuck country and the UK.

>Fire Hazard

No. Only the shitty chink knock-offs. Not the legitimate ones.

Instead of banning the former, your country went full retard and banned all of them. It's like banning all laptops because chink ones have batteries that overheat and explode.

Your entire post is trying to justify your overbearing nanny state poorly and failing. Your government treats you like retarded inbred children incapable of making their own decisions and taking their own risks. What a fucking joke your country has becoming. An over regulated authoritarian shithole. Fuck I'm so glad to be free.

Go back to making my hentai you flat-faced fuck. This thread is for strayans and muricans only.

You're a faggot

Even most ausfailians are getting sick of their nanny state.

ipa.org.au/publications/1926/new-poll-more-australians-agree-we-are-becoming-a-nanny-state-70-think-food-tobacco-alcohol-plain-packs-ineffective

Fuck off

Stay rekt.

I wish people like you were not Australian,

You do understand that defending idiotic politicians isn't the same thing as being patriotic?

>I wish people like you were not Australian,
Australian, like being American, is a state of mind, not birth circumstance

Someone born here can still be the most unaustralian piece of pooftah shit

I'm a New Zealander, not even an Aussie

It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!

easy to get the basic gun licence, it's more that the restrictions on what you can and can't have are bullshit

the restrictions on laser pointers and similar shit don't apply if you've got a firearms licence

this place is fucked compared to the pre-1996 era

>Someone born here can still be the most unaustralian piece of pooftah shit
most are, desu senpai

You are an idiot.

You sound like the kind of person who thinks being a bogan means being Australian.

bit of a rude offensive post here lads, I have informed the government

Please be careful around it

Nothing. Why do you think otherwise?

literally all of those things are irrelevant and don't affect my standard of living

Stop defending living in a nanny state.

It does not make you look intelligent, it just makes you look complacent.

You should kill yourself mate. LDP are going to get fucked in the election.

>LDP
Liberals suck anyway... should be called the fascist conservative party not the liberals.

You cunts aren't going to let Pajeet (aka Adani) build a coal mine in Queensland and give bogans jobs. Ultimately the bogans and abos will band together to burn the country to the ground.

What happened?

God, I hate you English teachers, always making a fool out of yourselves.

We don't need any more tattoo'd up singlet wearers putting 22 inch billet wheels on v8 kingswoods.

We haven't Auxited yet.

>laser pointers over 1mw are banned
>1mw
>1 fucking megawatt

Gee, no wonder.

>Bicycle helmets mandatory
Is this actually enforced? I can't imagine university students bothering to wear helmets.

My province just recently made it so anyone under 18 has to wear a helmet, and no it's not enforced at all.

Stupid feel-good law no one cares about.

It is enforced

lmaoing at australians

what that guy said. You'll also get fined if they catch you. Might be around $150, not sure. I sure as shit wear one

>australia

i wear one regardless, i don't wanna fall off my bike and crack my fucking skull open like some sort of mongoloid

QUESTION:

About the whole gun control thing. The recent Adler shotgun shitstorm caused a lot of fighting over 'rapid fire weapons' as it was described. The thing that confuses me is whenever someone was arguing in favor of gun control, they always talked about the lack of gun deaths now.

Then someone mentions the number of murders that still happened and the argument is always 'but it was (insert number here) people that WEREN'T killed by guns'

What is it about the gun that makes it such a focus in that matter? Murder is murder, right? Why is it downplayed when someone isn't shot?

What did he say that was wrong?

>Be Australian
>Get PROOF'D

LITERALLY

B R A N D E D
R
A
N
D
E
D

by britcucks.

He just seems like the kind of guy who thinks that anyone who works in an office is the most "unaustralian poofta" even though his pay role officer and the people at the bank make sure he gets his paycheck every week.

What's going on here, where are teh freeedumbs :DD

Butthurt Greenie detected
>taking muh benefits is fascist

>Why is it downplayed
It's easier to kill a lot of people quickly with a gun than with a knife

Not a greeny either.

No but putting asylum seekers in a concentration camp sure is

I know a Kiwi who moved to NE Victoria for a few years because he was obsessed with the Kelly story, and another Kiwi with a Kelly tattoo

I think if internationals like Kelly, then they REALLY like Kelly

kek'd

I am so sick of these dumb hippies.

3rd worlders breed like rabbits and cause poverty for themselves.

We have enough problems with aboriginals, yet alone 3rd worlders.

>implying shithead white bogans don't breed like rats

If we have enough problems with bogans why would we want 3rd worlders as well?

It's not political;y correct but most 3rd world countries are kind of like what a whole country full of bogans would be like.

and hippies want them here.

1 or 2 kids isn't rat like breeding

>implying people fleeing persecution are the same as inbred, dole-bludging white trash

Yeah, because bogans stop at 2 kids, lol.

They really are though, they have 5 or 7 kids even though they live in poverty and can't get a job..

3rd worlders are like bogans.

most i've seen were four, but I live in Vic so our bogans aren't that dero

OBSESSED

the sole reason of their existence is that Britain considered their blood so impure that they had to be removed from the British Isles

they never had a chance of success in the first place

the disarmament agenda: all these cucks hate the idea of anyone but the government having access to firearms

the one thing howard's gun laws did an ok job of was the states agreeing on a common standard of background checks

everything else in there was straight leftist disarmament fantasy formulated to try and destroy as much of our gun culture as possible (eg: banning pump action shotguns and semi-auto rimfires, which fucking everyone had for hunting and pest control)

they're free to leave at any time, yet they choose to remain (sunk cost? desperate hope that the greens achieve enough power to repeal the laws? fucked if we know)

WTF Australia.

hamdog.com.au/

nothing

How is this not awesome?

This is what we consider high class dining in Australia and you have insulted me and my culture!

This calls for a game of thong slaps!

I kinda always thought it was easier to forgive a knife when you're watching a report on a stabbing while cutting your vegetables