Would you be willing to visit Canada?

Would you be willing to visit Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/news/canada/queen-costs-us-more-than-the-brits-pay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes xDDDDDDDD

authors meme note: i live in canada so it's funny to ask me if i will visit my own country

Canada's not really a good place to visit. Our people aren't really nationalistic, and the government doesn't give 2 fucks. Because of this we don't really have much going on in way of tourist hotspots unless you like nature and apathetic people.

Fun fact: Turks and Caicos islands in the west indies have been begging to join Canada for the last 30 years, and our government refuses. They offer their islands as a way for canadians to go south while staying within the country, in exchange for education and healthcare. My country is a true piece of shit for not accepting the offer.

British Columbia seems like a cool place to visit but not live in.

What reasons have they given for not accepting them?

BC is the best place on Earth.

stephen harper is retarded

I visited Canada once, but I never left

Help me

Proof.

hello there, chong

the conservatives basically said:
1. we need permission from the queen of england
2. unanimous provincial support
3. we'd have to amend the constitution

These reasons are what was listed by John Baird(foreign affairs minister) as to why it's "impossible" to even contemplate.

That fact that it's a British territory

no

Hello, Chapawee.

>we need permission from the queen of england

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

*if you have ~2-3M of disposable income for a small house, hate sunlight, and speak mandarin

That's only if you want to live in Metro Vancouver.

sadly most canadians think the monarchy is "special" to canada. We fucking pay the royal family taxes every year. Infact we give Queen E more money than brits do every year. It's retarded and the USA needs to invade.

>Drives on the left
nope fuck that

I would visit parts of BC, the mountains are amazing, but the rest of the country is dogshit and I could do without seeing it ever again.

As long as the value of your dollar keeps falling

macleans.ca/news/canada/queen-costs-us-more-than-the-brits-pay/

What are the chances of Trump annexing Canada?

Or we could stop being spineless frozen brained retards and get rid of the monarchists?

*That's only if you want to have a job

That's pretty sad. I apologize for laughing

You live in teh same country as me. I couldn't find 5 people willing to take up arms to create a proper republic, could you?

Save us big bro

He'd only take BC's coast, Alberta, and southern Ontario desu.

I'm going to live there with my family who have already moved to Canada.

Are you an expat or chink?

It's always been the pathetic colony.

That's good. Hope you have a large family. Bring your friends

When will the UK reclaim Hong Kong?

Exactly, or most people don't even know what the Queen does or how much we pay her, most people think she's just an image, which mostly is but they are ignorant to the other facts. But oh... don't talk bad about the Queen or the Monarch! that's treasonous user!

>That article

What a load of shit. Fucking Republican drivel

Fuck you. Republican scum like you should be hanged

Literally zero Canadian dollars goes to the Royal family. Get educated faggot.

Well somebody's wrong here

>mfw quebecers somewhat/support the british monarchy

eat my asshole faggot

We don't give money to The Queen. Not a single fucking cent.

The money associated with "Maintaining the Monarchy" goes to preserving historical sites, ceremonies, etc. The fucking Senate costs us more money

>ceremonies

they should ask again 2bh now that weedman is running the show

>I hate tradition and culture

Commie

NOT

what are we talking about here, a banquet in the queens name every 3 months

not sure if i would call that a ceremony

>Canadian culture
lel

no I'm white

Governor General shit usually. Occasional Royal visit

He does a lot of events and touring and shit. But at the end of the day it's fucking pennies. The cost isn't even a concern

>Canadian culture
Yeah. Despite the multicultural bullshit we are fed nowadays Canada still has a strong cultural/traditional connection to it's British colonial past. If you spend any time any time learning about how our governmental institutions work you'll understand that

Quebec pls. The monarchy is based, we're not American kikes.

its fine to keep,but i dont understand the adoration
you got me

Quite the opposite. BC is an amazing place to live, but I wouldn't want to come here as a tourist.

We have good weather, beautiful nature, access to the ocean, plentiful resources. Just not much "touristy" stuff unless you really like hiking or skiing. I guess Vancouver might be decent to visit but after you've seen Science World and visited a couple museums what's left? Only historical sites I can think of off the top of my head are Fort Langley and Barkerville.

why turks and caicos and not st. pierre and miquelon, i wonder.

If I was to spend money on flying across the Atlantic, I'd rather visit New York or something

Both of course

I'd be fine with it but they shouldn't be a province. Should be a territory. And also should be made to drive on the right like civilized peoples

lmfao no what a fucking waste of money

I've never left southern Ontario in terms of Canadian travel, but I've been to California, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia,
Pennsylvania, Michigan, Massachusetts, and New York dozens upon dozens of times

the only place I want to see is Montreal, but fuck the rest of Canada what a waste of money

this 2bh

seriously? you live in southern ontario and have the money to travel yet never been to quebec? i find that hard to believe. if you aren't lying, go there. it's worth the 5 ish hour drive from toronto to montreal.

I'll probably go this summer by train tbqh

I lived in Whistler for a few years. Late fall to early spring the town is full of tourists. They come to ski or snowboard obviously. A lot of Australians for some reason.

I went there once as a kid, I'd consider going back to do some bird watching

yes, it seems way better than America, comfier and more beutiful than the states

Canada seems better than USA in almost every way so why not?