Quebec failed to get independence by a margin of 1.16%

>Quebec failed to get independence by a margin of 1.16%
>Scotland failed to get independence by a margin of 10%
>Austria failed to get uncucked by a margin of 0.7%
F-fourth time lucky right guys??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbCqmY3daYE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/6258052/Lisbon-Treaty-referendum-Irish-voters-look-to-EU-after-death-of-Celtic-Tiger.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK THE EU

fuck the corporate world biatch

Nice flags

LEAVE pls

Please do it. I want the Eu to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbCqmY3daYE

>Quebec failed to get independence by a margin of 1.16%

Best day of my life tBh

>all these secessionist fucking shits

Free Québec fucking Chinks.

>Hong Kong
When are you leaving China, lol.

>hurr free quebec
Fuck off, de Gaulle

You are the ones that gave them up so easily. Only have yourselves to blame

Pierre would be so proud if he knew it was 2016

>You are the ones that gave them up so easily
Pretty sure there was a war over it.

Pierre would kick the shit out of Justin if he were alive today.

Both are/were faggots but Pierre was at least somewhat respectable and had a spine

there is literally nothing wrong with that quote

>1% difference
>governments still act like 80% of yhe country are backing up then.
Euroskeptics parties are getting bigger each elections passing by. It's just a matter of time
UK will vote stay but 2020-2030 will be an euroskeptic period. Screencap this

Austria will get a re-vote.

At least you guys get a say.

The South voted to secede and the U.S. federal government responded with threats and violence.

What's the name of that song?

Are you really proud of having no identity...of having your nation mean nothing?

If there is no "Canadian Identity" there is no Canada, only a hodgepodge of ethnic groups whose only loyalty is towards having a valuable passport.

>enters a thread almost an hour after it dies to post some mediocre """"banter""""
wew

>my thread
>dead
How dare you sheepboi

you have an problems :D?

The EU is not a country. The southern states founded our country just the same as the north.

western democracy is a lie

only one type of vote has ever counted, and it comes out of a barrel of a gun.

are you retarded

Not sure why UK wants to leave. Maybe they got sick of the Euro and want to switch back to the Rupee.

Britbongs, I hope you know that if you fail to "brexit" the EU will tighten it's suprvision and control over EU members states and it will be the begining of a end for us all?

Vote remain it's not worth the pain*

*I am referring to Brexit

Moron.

As far as i know they give the correct results, the thing is whenever they lose they don't even take it into account they pass the law anyways
>France votes no to the euro at 55%
>ok this time we "reformulate" and we don't let them vote on it

>Ireland votes "no" on the Lisbon treaty
>lol, try again Paddy, and get it right this time

Are you aware that the Treaty of Lisbon was renegotiated afte Ireland rejected it?
Or do you think that Irish are so stupid that they would would differently for the exact same treaty?

>remain obviously wins
>small margin
>tfw "settled for a generation"

I'm aware it was renegotiated, but the sentiment at the time of the do-over was
>not enough was changed
>no choice in the matter one way or another

It really doesn't matter if it succeeds or not. Just the fact this gained so much momentum means the EU will be fucked for a long time. Prepare for harsher and stricter regulations from the EU masters.

can't wait for rorkes to shut up forever after remain comfortably wins

>you want this treaty?
>no
>ok, lets change it in a way that everybody can be happy with
how exactly is that bad?

Because no one was happy with it.
Read some of the news articles from when it was going on: people didn't want it, but it came right on the heels of the 2008 recession, and no one felt like they had a choice in the matter.

Realistically what happened was the government started a campaign of "shit will fuck up even more" if we voted no again, and people here roll over very easily.

and they voted for it because they werent happy?
riight

Lol, these pussies will not leave and next year I'm coming to get welfare in "Great" Britain.

>and they voted for it because they werent happy?
Yes?

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/6258052/Lisbon-Treaty-referendum-Irish-voters-look-to-EU-after-death-of-Celtic-Tiger.html#

>"I've no job and neither has my wife. Every time I turn on the television some politician tells me that only the EU can save this country now. I don't want to do it, I feel disloyal, but today I am voting yes. It isn't how I voted 16 months ago, but I've been left feeling I have no choice."

>"The whole Celtic Tiger image is dead," said Mr Callaghan, a former store manager, as he stood among a disgruntled group of voters. "When times were good we had the confidence to say no to Europe," he said. "We've learnt a lot in the past 16 months. These days jobs are hard to find. We are going to need the economic backing and security of Europe.

Do you remember how frightened everyone was back in 2008/ 2009? The global economy was falling apart, it was being compared the Great Depression in America. The renegotiation of the treaty could have been anything and people would have gone for it because they felt they needed the EU to keep the lights on.

It's kind of shitty how the government is allowed to take sides in referendums and even spend taxpayer money on campaigns.

Technically it's the political parties who run the campaigns. The political establishment is very pro-EU.

anglos are quite the cucks, innit m80?

this is normal in switzerland. the government give their well researched advice, its up to the people to use it or not.

most nations politicize the shit out of everything, but its not required.