Official /Goodbye UK/ general thread

Official /Goodbye UK/ general thread.

in less than 12 hours UK is no longer gonna be part of EU.
Pay your respects in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/balt/

When will we know the results?

F UCK THEM

Good riddance.

Ciao Britannia!

Btw.

UK will not leave and failed Brexit will just reinforce EU rule and cause the downfall of our countries and turn EU into a disgusting, futuristic corporate state.

There's no way they're voting leave

Who here beLEAVEs?

Really hoping they leaf.

You know it really makes me sad that thw remain side is going to win. This was their last chance, and they're going to fuck it up.

What exactly is going to happen if they do leave?

>be brit
>don't leave eu
>get forced to take in more migrants by eu
>become a 3rd world country

the pound sterling will lose all value, every british person will lose their job and the healthcare industry stops functioning and the city of London topples over

so the venezuela 2.0 but just with white people and muslims complaining?

Exaggeration

ww3

Basically the EU lost one of their biggest member and will fall to shit in time. Especially if the British economy continues to do well.

People will start to think "what's the point of this meme-union when we will survive just fine on our own" and everyone will leave.

Brussels can't have that as that would put all the Eurocrats out of a job, so expect to see some sort of economic jewelry should the UK leave

Pound goes down by 30-35%, UK gdp goes down by 3-5% for the next, what, 5 years, a lot of workers will leave UK will have to import indians, pakis etc., earnings go down by 20% or so.

The father learns from the son and starts going empire again

who /praying that they leave the european union and experience economic decline worse than argentina/ here?

Jewery*

I hope everyone on Sup Forums voted LEAVE! save your QTs!

its not an exaggeration mate, every expert predicts it and even geologists have come out saying if brexit goes ahead earthquakes will topple the city of London

I'll topple your mum

Lol

Brexit not Irexit dumb leaf

Yes, Poland, we all know you guys love the EU, because you're the biggest receivers of Union assistance.

EU loses one of the rich country pillars that holds the whole thing up, then has to shit on Britain enough to stop other wealthy countries from leaving and toppling the whole thing

We're the biggest receivers because every other country that entered the EU after 2004 is small.

Please show me the per capita EU funds and shut up about it already because Belgium probably gets more then us per capita.

can't wait for Scotland to become independent once the English bastards vote to leave

>the immigration meme
>implying britain takes in more than 5 refugees without bitching and moaning the entire way

>tfw france is tsudere for the britbongs' departure

Sup Forums is ironically remain because they know Sup Forums is almost unanimously vote leave, and they have to try and distinguish themselves from Sup Forums as much as possible in order to justify their existence.

TOTAL
FUCKING
CHAOS

Sup Forums is leave because they are anti-globalisation
Sup Forums is leave because the British Empire will rise again (minus leafland)

I hope the BE does rise again, everyone else being weaker than you is boring

I love how Australians think they're even relevant off on the other side of the world away from everyone else, your only neighbours are fucking chinks lmfao just please stop and besides you fucking convicts were sent there because Britain deemed you to have impure blood so just get royally fucked you faggots

>(minus leafland)
we're more British than you Abonigga

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

Me mum's voting Remain
Should also mention how she's a proud feminist and how she steals from the step-dad behind his back, shameful.

>Sound clip of an Aussie yelling about Australia

?????

Had their fucking chance and they blew it

if the UK as a whole leaves but Scotland wants to stay you best believe there will be another independence vote

yes but the difference is belgium actually contributes something to eu.
you guys only involvement in eu is leeching germany's and britain's money.

I looked at the options and decided I couldn't be part of such a racist campaign.

You're stuck with us europoors.

I'm pretty sure if you post an image off facebook without changing the filename people can see what facebook it came from

frexit when

They are gonna kick all the immigrants out, which is gonna provide a pretty good show.

Roughly half of the country isn't going to get what they want tomorrow, should we appease the moaning losing half tomorrow who would want to create an independent country cause they couldn't get what they want? Especially when they had their chance and blew it only a year ago? No.

Independence to do what? Their ascension will be blocked by Spain, who don't want to lose Catalonia.

And better British architecture.

to keep our oil out of the hands of the English bastards :^)

Scotland and Wales are poor af, I seriously doubt London is going to foot the bill if they leave the EU. Wales and NornIrn should leave the UK too tbqh

How do we not contribute? We got manpower, we got skilled young people, we product fuckloads of stuff, we have a proper army that's always a argument.

Even in EU structures and politics: EU Eastern Partnership was our idea, so is the Energetical union, and Tusk is the fucking President of the European Council.

You are really a dumb person, aren't you?

Me!

you forgot your proxy, chang

Me

Hey! Many Polacks are hard workers and keep the British and German sanitary areas clean!

get tae fuck yank

Please don't beat women with broomstick in the centers of our cities finlan.

not dumb just ignorant. i enjoy doing my arguments from memes.
but still there is a lot of money sinks in to poland from eu. this is logical if your manpower works outside of poland though.
the good news is if britain leaves, turkey would probably stop trying to get in to eu.

FUCKING DO IT!!!

Goodbye all

tfw no more
>fr*gs
>g*rmans
>p*lish
>It*lians
>sp*nish

And the other literally whos

hello the other literally poos

Norway can assure its independence because it has huge oil reserves witch the EU needs.
Switzerland can assure its Independence because its the piggybank of the world.

You colossal idiot :)

Probably by around 4am BST tomorrow.

Dual Canada-UK citizenship...twice as worthless, twice the cuck.

>implying you don't homolove us

Do you really think Brexit will "win" ?

bye bye burden

good fucking riddance

Nearly nothing except that brits can't vote in the EU anymore.

>there are literally people who want their legislative body to be made up of undemocratically appointed faggots

Who do you talk about?

The cucks will stay. It's in their nature.

Well nothing will change for me, UK will get the same deal as Norway, maybe they expell all filthy Poles, Czechs and Bulgarians and forbid them from ever entering British soil again (and replace them with noble commonwealth Pakistanis)

As of now, which is in the lead?

Only EU immigrants.

BBC providers will stay!

But whos going to clean their toilets now the pole flood will be stopped?

After UK leaves who will go first? France or Germany?

Also, will UK leaving allow you guys to tell refugees to fuck off?

I don't think you understand how the EU works if you think there is even a miniscule possibility of france or germany leaving.
It would be the same as north-eastern states leaving the american federation.

>I don't think you understand how the EU works

Well it's a big ol circle jerk isn't it?

The most likely candidates for holding their own referendums are Denmark, The Netherlands & Sweden.

Germany & France will cling to the corpse till the very end as their governments unironically believe in it's principles.

France and Germany are basically EU.
Read the wikipedia article at least your knowledge is below 0.

>France or Germany
They are actually more likely to be the two last remaining members than leave next

Depends on what they wish to do after. If they want access to European market, they'll pay the exact same budget to the EU as they are right now.

>20% of GDP
>15% of population
>Capped number of MEPs in Parliment (no one else is capped)
>Same number of votes on the council as us, France and Italy

>Germany are basically EU guise xDDDD lolol !!!11!

take that proxy off and FUCK OFF you moron

It's a bit weird that this cover look kinda pro brexit, The Economist stand about it is clearly the remain.

rare

not really, i've seen other Maltese posters on here

>the city of London topples over

If only

Germany and France are what EU is.
>UK
UK doesn't participate in any EU activity.
nobody cares about your arses.

the literal apocalypse

Leaving is regressive. The world is progressing towards democracy and unity. Let's hope enlightened brits outnumber the ignorant, the hate filled, and the uneducated.

What's it like living in/on Malta? Being an island nation sounds comfy as fuck.

Just because we don't participate doesn't mean we don't have power.
As I said, only Germany has more MEPs and France has a couple more than us, and we have joint most votes on the council.

EU power is all about block building,
Germany and France can be seen as the main block often joined by the Dutch and Belgium.
The V4 group is also a block often joined by Austria and the Balkans.

The Brits don't have a block, they don't share an interest group.

UK is simply nothing. There is no difference if you're in or not at all.

it is

The amount of bulls you have in the cuck ring, or their relative level of participation won't mean jack shit when the Eastern European brain drain leads to their economies being physically unable to pull their weight, or when Italy's economy starts falling (as all indications predict it very possibly could,) or save you when the Franco-Benelux-German bloc decides (ironically correctly) that the only way to solve these problems is complete centralization.

Reforming the EU trainwreck has been a meme since 2010

>When will we know the results?

They will start counting as soon as polls close. No exit polls so you have to wait for the real count. Will probably know around 3-4am but final results announced at breakfast tomorrow, London time.

Also Remain is going to win - feels good, man

>UK doesn't participate in any EU activity.

This is a lie

>The Brits don't have a block, they don't share an interest group.
This is completely false.

Nordics, Netherlands and Eastern Euros are very close to the UK on important issues. France and Germany too, on foreign policy and economic policy respectively

>in less than 12 hours UK is no longer gonna be part of EU.
Except that's not going to happen.
They'll just force a renegotiation and the EU won't give them an inch because that would set a nasty precedent. Maybe then they'll finally fuck off, crash and burn.