/brit/

Brexit edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/u-k-government-says-exit-from-eu-will-cause-economy-to-shrink-6-by-2030-1460968985
youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/turkeys-chief-presidential-adviser-david-cameron-was-our-chief-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LEAVE

First for Bremain Train

DONT DO IT

wsj.com/articles/u-k-government-says-exit-from-eu-will-cause-economy-to-shrink-6-by-2030-1460968985

Fuck the EU.

Frenchie, you still here?

Corbs

LEAVE

>norway starting a thread

intresting

so what, you think they're all living on the streets at the moment? they've already got housing and food

hi norway :)

why do some parts of the united kingdom want to leave the EU anyway

Not an argument

if you're voting remain you might as well not vote at all because by being in the EU your votes mean nothing anyway

Voted at 7am, really don't think I can handle social media today (including Sup Forums.) Too much really making me think

LEAVE

FUCK YOU NORGAY
VOTE REMAIN FOR A BETTER STRONGER FUTURE AS A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE WITH MASSIVE INFLUENCE IN THE LARGEST SINGLE MARKET

>Not an argument

LETS GO LADS, LETS GO!

*clap* *clap*

LETS GO LADS, LETS GO!

*clap* *clap*

VOTE LEAVE
plz

Democracy has been a farce since neo liberalism got it's dirty claws into every facet of western life.

>tfw everyone on kikebook is voting in

I hope it's like the last general election. Please God.

FOY

having a wank and i just realised this may well be my last wank as a european citizen

I'm not sure what your point is? My point was that said refugees have a pretty nice set up in countries like Germany and Sweden, I can't see why these people would emmigrate to the UK in large numbers in they got an EU passport, they'd have very little to gain

Fuck the EU.

neoliberalism is good

communism doesn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

non-patriots fuck off

If you don't vote leave today I will always look down on brittain like i look down on failed nigga states.

What a joke of a country.

Just wondering, are Sup Forums brexiters ready to face the banter here once scottland leaves in two or so years?

Why do they bother including undecided in polls?

>Yeah, sorry m8, still haven't made my mind up about that referendum which will decide the future of the UK

>neo-liberalism
>not lefty-code for, 'whatever I don't like!'

that's a very cynical point of view. isn't the revival of democracy what this is all about? putting the power back into the hands of the people? i think that's a major undertone of it

greater benefits than what they're receiving

please answer I really don't know

REAL MEN VOTE LEAVE

I believe in Britain an that they can survive without a monolithic bureaucracy. Seriously though I don't think Europe will descend into chaos, they'll just have to make some serious reforms an stop being so authoritarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

The EU is anti-democracy.

*IMF has deposited 5p into your account*

No it's fulfilling a bullshit election promise that moomin faced Cameron made to appease xenophobic back benchers.

lads is it possible to do a fart that you genuinely find absolutely horrid?

Like you can do horrible ones but you secretly love it, i mean something that's so bad that it's like someone else doing a really bad fart and you just can't stand it

it's like very fart i do i seem to enjoy

your house: full of twigs

Neoliberalism is shit m8
>Yes inequality is rising, yes underemployment is rising, yes job insecurity is rising, but gays can get married and there's an all female Ghostbusters remake, your argument is invalid

Seeing as how most of the clueless teenage neets on /brit/ and Sup Forums in general want to vote Leave it should be reason enough for most sane and reasonable people to want to remain.

brexit is gay and no one cares about the EU

It is the clueless students who want to vote remain. The working man wants to leave (ie. the people with actual experience in life).

OUT OUT OUT

are you saying they're going to dedicate substantial parts of their life such as fully integrating into whatever country only to uproot come here, wait and bit and get some more benefits?

Are you this deluded? The UK is the final destination in the mind of every one of those refugees?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/turkeys-chief-presidential-adviser-david-cameron-was-our-chief-s/

>Lying to it's own people....

Such a politician.

>but gays can get married and there's an all female Ghostbusters remake

this has nothing to do with neoliberalism

With free trade and minimal government intervention, everyone wins

Exciting times

Are you dense? Germany and Sweden have a more generous welfare state than we do and the UK is bringing in a law meaning that EU migrants can't claim benefits here unless they've worked for 4 years?

The idea that they'd get more welfare here is laughable? Why would they? They'd literally have no legal right to it for the first four years of being here and even after all that time would probably still get less than they could in their "home country"

BE SMART
VOTE OUT

The storms have caused some legit flooding around me fucking hell

We're a very Eurosceptic area, I blame this on Brussels

Had this thought earlier whilst doing a poo

t. cucked wage slave who will starve to death when your job is fully automated and welfare is no longer state owned

not for all of them, but for some - why do you think the calais jungle exists?

IN
N

lads, where do you buy bitcoins from?

my usual place is getting very expensive

BE-LEAVE IN BRITAIN

t. Student of the University of Life

They are genetically predisposed to finding meaning only when life is suffering.

the average working class pleb in this country just does what the Sun or his local BRITAIN STRONK Party tells him to do, they have no worthwhile opinion on the matter

would love to be the cause of the collapse of the EU
this shit won't work

>We're a very Eurosceptic area, I blame this on Brussels

It's the bloody Brussels weather machine at work again. We don't deserve this.

REALLY important question here lads, i need to know

>With free trade and minimal government intervention

You mean
>With "free trade" agreements like the TTIP/TPP that have been crafted exclusively for the benefit of the corporations consulted

You've studied politics and IR, right?

How are people elected/appointed to represent member states in Brussels? Not a rethoric question, I'm genuinely curious.

>he fell for the automation meme
>he doesn't realise that from the Luddites to Keynes everyone who had concerns about automation was wrong

Literally lmao'ing at your ideas

You better fucking leave, or your life will continue to be /brit/

Depends on the result really. The closer it gets to a tie while Remain still wins, the more unlikely more democracy in Europe becomes.
The powerful aren't going to trust the people to decide anything again after they almost chose wrongly.

As a high-profile Norwegian politician regularly posting anonymously on Sup Forums, I promise that I will do everything in my power to make anime real if you vote leave.

>please vote leave, we even draw you a Pepe

Corporations are people my friend, and what benefits them benefits us

Yeah even if it stinks I'm secretly very smug and proud of it desu

Can't be arsed to type a reply to you stupid fucking fartpost

>go to polling station
>forgot to bring a pen
>had to vote in pencil

J U S T
T J U S
S T J U
T S U J

meant for

Brexiteers baka

>While I'm a pure-bred American with 1/4 British-Anglo heritage, I hope that Brexit, if passed without massive vote fraud, will precipitate the dissolution of EU.

>EU is really nothing more than a front for New World Order government ruled by the elites. The elite assholes are panicking.

>EU originated as a Pan-European movement founded by Count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, an Austrian-Japanese mix that was honorary Jewish.

>The purpose of EU is to DESTROY the various white ethnicities, by forced programs such as anti-white ("racism" and Holohoax) laws designed to stifle free speech & suppress truths and mass population replacement through open immigration policy, in order to expedite the autogenocide plan to mongrelize, so that it is a form of population control to rule over the intellectually dimmed populaces, while exterminating the white genotypes through enforced and pressing miscegenation.

>I wrote the essay on this online, called "Why the Migrant Invasion of Europe".

>Know the face of evil, and you will know the truth.

>U.K. is doomed unless it reverses the genocidal programs passed by the cuckold traitors to preserve the British ethnicity and genotype, ironically descended from the ancient Roman invaders that mixed with proto-European tribes.

>(I came from the Roman, through the inherited Roman nose in maternal lineage. I had rhinoplasty, as did my mother.)

?

DEFQON 5, DEFQON 5, DEFQON 5.

SIGNIFICANT LACK OF KOTS IN THIS THREAD
POST KOTS IN ORDER FOR THREAD TO STABILISE

Definitely reading this entire post

Any increase in real wages in the past decade has been negligible.

More welcome than cuntwipe Aussies pretending they're British.

Voted bremain lads. Did it in Pen of course because the Jews cant use tippex lol

>defending capitalism

lmAo

The will let you smell their farts but ONLY if you vote LEAVE.

>I hope that Brexit, if passed without massive vote fraud, will precipitate the dissolution of EU.

literally the only reason im voting leave

>How are people elected/appointed to represent member states in Brussels? Not a rethoric question, I'm genuinely curious.

The only elected members of the EU bureaucracy are the EU Parliament members, who hold very little real power other than some oversight. They are voted in by people in the member states. The Council of Europe is just the various leaders of the EU member states. The EU Commission is completely unelected. The 28 commissioners are appointed by each member state's government.

>pretending

>Thailad currently shitting his pants at the thought of having to post without a special flag

Whos having a vote?

RIP Gary ;_;

>1975 referendum: Yeah there's problems but let's keep things exactly the same and change nothing
>2011 referendum: Yeah there's problems but let's keep things exactly the same and change nothing
>2014 Scottish referendum: Yeah there's problems but let's keep things exactly the same and change nothing
>2016 referendum: Yeah there's problems but let's keep things exactly the same and change nothing

Fucking hell.
Why do we even bother having referendums when people just want to keep everything exactly the same?

hmmmm

*hysj*
;)
t. ""Erik""

what about me, Russia? What do I have to do?

>tfw can't bantzpost on /brit/ today because I know bollocks about politics

Banterlord Gary died?