What haplogroup do you belong to? I am Albanian btw

What haplogroup do you belong to? I am Albanian btw.

better map

About 40% chance I'm I1, 30% N1c and 30% R or other.

I is the cousin of J

N is mongolian btw bro

Link where

you have to do a DNA test @ either ftDNA or 23andme

I tested on 23andme

>playing to know you're a nigger

back off

>N is mongolian btw bro
no it's not

chinky haplogroup either way

arab rapebabby xDDDD

that's the bronze age starter pack

>comes from an italian flag

>chinky
>highest frequencies outside of China

It is what is is. It's north Eurasian.

china isnt the only chinky country in this world my friend

It literally is though.

gib bek kosobo :DDD

I belong to this one. I guess some suebic raped my ancestor.

All haploshits in Europe are of Eurasian origin except for I

>30% R
Where do you live

>be in europe for 40,000 years
>invent nothing till swedes domesticate you

are fingols the abos of Europe?

Rurik was Mongolian?

That is blatant Svecoman propaganda. We invented marvels such as ice skates.

Swedes didn't invent much either until they were Christianized

Zlatan?

he's albo he said it already

Muh Norman Heritage

R1a1a, very likely from a Lombard (the germanic tribe) origin. By the way, use gedmatch you cunts, 23andme's autosomal is shit

Ayy so do I, the royal house of Portugal and Brazil actually belonged to Y-Dna R1b-S21 as well

Sorry, I trusted the eternal svenska.

I am a Greek

All autosomal tests are shit my man

Maybe it comes from the Burgundy dinasty that inherited the County of Portugal. Weren't the Burgundy norman'd by Rollo?

What about the Dienekes one?

1/16 Central Ostrobothnian which happens to be muh haploshit daddy. IIRC there's like 20% R there and 10% other stuff but it's been a long time since I saw the data so I could be wrong.

Dienekes and eurogenes give me similar results, this is eurogesn k13. I think it's a fairly accurate representative of deep ancestry, it's interesting how the mid east results from eurogenes and FTDNA is around the same for me.

I'm not sure, it might come from the Franks in there case, Bourbons and the house of Burgundy all have the same ydna

Correction, that's k15

Dodecade is incredibly similar. I'd say dienkese and eurogenes give fair accounts of more basal lineage

I got this one, typical from Iberia I guess.

Here's dodecade, notice how similar it is to my eurogenes results

You have a lot of north european and caucasus imo, I'm not sure what the average Spaniard looks like though with these tests

Well, I'm from Galicia, suebi invaded my region but they were very few. About the caucasian no idea.

>J2b
So close to being J2a master race

t2b4, am i white enough Sup Forums?

>mtdna
LONDON

I2b1, first hunter-gatherer of europe, feels good

Im G they still can't figure it out where it come from. J i know for sure is straight from fertile crescent

>first hunter gatherers of europe
More like the last, as far as we know ydna I only became popular in europe after the LGM. They probably hid out in spain/north africa and expanded north with the retreating ice replacing the original europeans of ydna C and older haplogroups who were reliant on megafauna for food

>G
Either caucuses or Iran, there is knew study out just a few days ago

E1b1b masterrace reporting in

>it's another autism map thread

G is associated with the earliest migrations into Europe, it's found in Southern European mountain ranges and islands where your ancestors fled to when R1b cucked them out of their lands

>butthurt about discussing autosomal genetics
>T*rk flag

Every time

How can there be more in Greece than Turkey?

Because it's a subclade

I'm descended of Fornjot the Ancient Giant, not that it's special, there are like 400m who are, but it's pretty cool how you can go onto geni, and if you can find someone from c.1000-1200 in your lineage you can often just keep clicking 'son of' until you get to 100 ad or earlier. I also have an ancestor named Gandalf, maybe that's why I'm a wizard.

Point is that Frost Giants are real