IM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING LIFE

IM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING LIFE

WHY

WHY IM A FUCKING LOSER

WHY I WAS RASIED BY A FUCKING OVER PROTECTIVE MOTHER

SHE DIDNT LET ME GO OUTSIDE WITH MY FRIENDS AND NOW I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND SHE IS ANGRY FOR THAT

FUCKING BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

aut.sagepub.com/content/1/1/101.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just go make some friends lol, problem solved.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS GRAMPS

yeah, of course it's all her fault you have absolutely nothing to be blamed for
fun fact : did you know it was also your mother that increased unemployment in Spain so you can't find a job and leave her house ?

lel OP get rekt you asocial loser

Just go outside and be yourself.

Go outside Jorge

>BEE URSELF
Normie an hero please.

>my mother is the reason I'm a loser
topjej

Gentlemen, This is Jorge. The best Spanish Shitposter posting from Ceuta. It is our national shitposter, What do you think about him?

Why is Jorge such an autist?

Jorge is cute, CUTE

>Blaming your parents
kys

But seriously, just talk to a fellow human being in real life and stop posting pictures of angry frogs and blaming your mother. Go study engineering. No seriously. Apply, and if you don't get in, then dedicate yourself towards redoing your HS finals until you get the marks you need. Then dedicate yourself to getting a profession which is useful and highly employable anywhere in the world. In the process you will doubtless meet many people who you can be friends with.

He has an extremely tiny dick

He is catalan, from Tarragona.

Rude desu. Just trying to help Jorge out :^)

how old are you Jorge?

>He is catalan, from Tarragona.

so he is a spanish k*rd.

parents can damage their kids for life tho

what does the average Spanish house look like? or do most of you live in apts? just realized I have no idea how Spanish people actually live

What does that even mean?
Can you relax?

did he die

I knew this was a Spanish poster before I even saw the flag. Always blaming everyone else. You make your ancestors cry.

He's magnificent. A true artisan of his craft.

Don't worry, he made a full recovery just in time for another shooting.

kill her

did you tell your mom this

Just be yourself ;)

Because you're a spaniard?

Bam, problem solved

Don`t worry Jorge, we are your friends. ;)

Until I was about 25 my parents were serious helicopter parents. I shit you not, when I had job interviews, they would literally show up and ask to come into the interview, when I worked, they just often showed up and talked to the manager about shit. I was constantly pulled into the counselor at school because my mum would think I was being abused and bullied all because, wow, my clothes had dirt stains and shit when I came home from school, which obviously meant I was being beat up, not that. y'know, we played Sport during lunch and recess.

My parents helicoptering seriously stunted my growth, I have really no fucking clue on how to do anything because my parents did everything and didn't allow me to do anything.

According to /r9k/ OP is a normie. He actually has friends and a career.

He wants to change his life without moving a fucking finger. That is not the worst, He wants to BUY a third world girl to get married.
he isnt. He is not every day in /brit/ blaming his parents for their shitty life and asking how to buy a women from the third world.
I didnt Know. I thought he was from Ceuta for the memes that /esp/ made about him.

The ceutan guy is a whole different meme.

Isnt he Forofgold or something like that ?

forofgold is from Asturias it's yet another meme.

kek. I have just realized that /esp/ is full of austistic people.

チェリーボーイ

It's kind of impressive that he never replies to his own threads

He sometimes does, but deletes his posts after some minutes.

>Study engineering when you have social issues.

lol, Engineering is literally filled with high functioning autistic people and narcissistic fuckwits. (seriously, it's actually well documented in psychology and if you tell a psych you have a problem with someone who studies engineering, they almost instantly will know what you are talking about)

If you have social problems you should probably do journalism or some other degree that teaches you how to interact with people.

I really feel for the guy who has to pick up the brain and clean that mess up

I thought you Mediterranean types were supposed to be obnoxious and extroverted. What's with this autism? That's for the germans

>Engineering is literally filled with high functioning autistic people and narcissistic fuckwits.
You know that non-stem people suffering from massive minority complexes.

Engineers are nice poeple, down to earth.

If we're on Sup Forums obviously we aren't extroverted, this site isn's well-known in Spain.

Stop blaming your parents lel ))), ids all your fault XD

After the Franco period, Spain immediately modernized ie adopted feminism. In less than 10 years of feminism Spaniards became the biggest betas in southern Europe.

Engineering is well known for being filled with pretentious narcissistic fucktards and literally filled to the brim with actual autistic people.

Engineering requires super intellegent people who need to be super specialized. It's also an insanely competitive field with a crazy workload. it's well known Engineering has an absolutely crazy toxic environment that narcissists and autistic people thrive in.

Also fun fact, it's believed that Engineers actually produce autistic children, I shit you not.

aut.sagepub.com/content/1/1/101.abstract

I thought bullets were expensive

It's just butthurt humanists that are angry working at macdonalds.

at least you're first worlder

>Engineering is literally filled with high functioning autistic people and narcissistic fuckwits

Now I understand why everyone in this website is such a STEMtard