>heavy drinking culture
>more blunt and in your face

Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/guests-trash-new-shanghai-disneyland-first-weekend/
nature.com/jhg/journal/v53/n4/full/jhg200837a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oMp5slt0wko
youtu.be/51RtBMNiorY
youmaker.com/video/svb5-9f00ef34d5fe4fa797f0e7ef33390516105.html.狗與剪刀必有用-衛視中文-國語版-45-07.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but what about Taiwan?
Isn't it China?

Also, why Canada is so invaded with Asian people?

But isnt the south the culprit of their culture and the ultraindustry region?
I wouldnt underestimate the little yellowchinks.

tbqh this whole region is Korean clay

lots of koreans live there?

or manchus? how closely related are koreans and manchus?

You tell us, Chang

South Chinese are acceptable for civirized people i guess.Polite,Autistic,dont have weird CCP patoriotism so much(my experience)

>civilized people
>autistic
Had to be a jap.

I swear most cut throat chinks merchant were from the south and most Malaysianchink are from the south. Cantonese/hokkienHollie or shit.

Which one is most likely to shit on Disneyland?
nextshark.com/guests-trash-new-shanghai-disneyland-first-weekend/

Got the feeling Southern China is being cucked by the north for millenia.

>autistic

Of course it's the Nip.

>implying Disney World Orlando doesn't get trashed on its opening day each year

>ugly cantonese people and language

lol Cantonese sounds better obviously. Mandarin is just some barbaric jurchen language sound like shi shi ching chong chung rrr.
When will northerners admit they are barbarian raped by mongol and jurchen.

>tibet is north china

Nah, cantonese people are the biggest diaspora and capable of cucking other races. IE the ones in jamaica and latin america produced half-cantonese elites. They are the legitimate jews of asia.

Pic related

It's pretty much universally agreed that Cantonese/Vietnamese/Hokkien are the worst sounding languages in the world.

Because of the 5-7 tones.

Agreed. The Northerners are like America's southerners, and the Southerners are like America's Northerners.

Also, there actually is very little variation between Northern and Southern Han Chinese. Cantonese are closer genetically to Northern Han, than they are to Fujianese.

i live in a chinese suburb and theyre all either from shanghai or hongkong pretty much. by your map theyd all be south chinese but im pretty sure the shanghainese speak mandarin. my favourite food is north/west chinese food.

lol, this autist posting the exact same thing over and over

The Mongols thought of the chinese as untermensch they didn't mix at all

Shut the fuck up lmao

Scary to think that if Beijing moved to Australia, they'd be 60% of your population.

I'd say shanghai is more central. they speak their own dialect. Native Shanghainese are described as looking and sounding almost like Japanese people.

They're way different from Guangdong/HK ugly cantonese obnoxious-sounding materialistic chinks

i think they look different imo, but i've only ever seen northern beijingers who were international students.

the immigrants/2nd generation have a lot more variation and don't look like typical emotionless with glasses facial expression.

Many Koreans live in Manchu.

some people in australia are scared that china is planning on 'moving' here eventually.

You know nothing. Anyone who has traveled the regions can automatically see a difference. The Cantonese Guangdong chinks are swarthy manlets. The Northerners are tall and pale

>Many Koreans live in Manchu.
90% of the population in the region is Han.

This division is better.

>the immigrants/2nd generation have a lot more variation and don't look like typical emotionless with glasses facial expression.

This is just you being ignorant or racist.

It's like autists saying that Taiwanese/HK Chinese look different than Mainlanders.

No. 99% of Taiwan Chinese and HK Chinese are from China within the last few generations. They may act culturally different, but the genetics are the same.

Also, most overseas Chinese are from South China.

>North
>tall
While you do meet the occasional tall chink from the north they're still manlets

so the interior is all still very much rural, is this right?

What the fuck?

You can disagree with genetic studies. Phenotype != Genotype

nature.com/jhg/journal/v53/n4/full/jhg200837a.html

It's like North Germans and Bavarians claiming they are a different genetic group.

>It's like autists saying that Taiwanese/HK Chinese look different than Mainlanders.

when theyre mixed with natives they have a rounder nose and coarser hair

nope i went to a school with 30-40% chinese. people from regions have different looks.

taiwanese people do look more varied and have different looks than mainland students, i can tell them apart a mile away most of the time.

They already have, so many fking asians everywhere.

honestly the tallest people at my school including whites and browns was your typical north chinese. some of them are fucking huge. most of them are average height like anywhere else but you get the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMp5slt0wko

honestly china from north to south is fucking huge. its a bigger distance than sweden vs south italy.

there's going to be bigger regional differences. might not be in the future when more northern chinese move south, etc. but its still there.

at least they havnt properly invaded yet

they don't have to. your government is practically giving away the country to them

Northern China was probably the Urheimat of Finno-Ugrics. The early Neolithic cultures there had N1 Y-DNA and spoke proto-Uralic.

there are a lot of people complaining that china is buying up all our farmland and pumping up property prices in the cities. i grew up in a chinese suburb so i like chinese people and dont care if they own our farms. its not like they can move them to china.

cantonese:youtu.be/51RtBMNiorY

mandarin:youmaker.com/video/svb5-9f00ef34d5fe4fa797f0e7ef33390516105.html.狗與剪刀必有用-衛視中文-國語版-45-07.html

why does mandarin sound so ugly?

Which one was completely raped by Tsingis Khan? Or was it both?

both, i think. china has been a united country for a long time.

you wish Park.

Make Manchukuo great again.

LMAO

Traditionally, South-Central China was the center of Chinese culture. The northern Mandarin dialect only became standard because the Qings wanted to support a northern dialect.

Northern China is still seen as kind of "rough", a lit bit like how Texas is seen in the US.

Quite the opposite

Chilean China best China