/brit/

Only sensible choice edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652740/Michael-Gove-hints-QUIT-government-don-t-vote-Brexit-EU-referendum.html
rt.com/news/347958-germany-gunman-cinema-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cuck

>cuck

>cuck

FUCK PIRATIIIIIIIIII

Roughly how many hours before they can report the results of the vote?

Cuck

>cuck

>buck

won't be until tomorrow

7am tomorrow BST

It won't be until Friday morning.

KEK

bad edition

the gun debate on sky was fugging ebin

Cancelled that out this morning chaps.

actually baka it was MY vote your vote cancelled out, not his.

Don't be a bender. Remaining is the only civilised choice.

ah yes suddenly everyone is Remain

I wonder who?

Do I see before me?

The works of the Jew?

you know this isn't a binding contract so the government will just tell leave to go do one anyway?

>b-b-but they can't do that!

yes they can and our docile, tea slurping scone munching cunt of a population will just lie down and take it.

>will just tell leave to go do one anyway?

profound

who >proud Englishman today

Why is everyone fearmongering?

>HURR IF WE LEAVE EVERYTHING WILL BE A DISASTER!
>HURR IF WE REMAIN EVERYTHING WILL BE A DISASTER!

Politics is a petty business

You're not the brightest light bulb, are you?

>denmark

not an argument

Imagine how shit the internet will be when most people have access to it

Isn't that already the case?

yes lad because the jews really care about influencing the opinions of fucking Sup Forums don't they

no, only ~40% do

um alri Burgstein Goldwater and Sachs Enterprises in Partnership with Reptoid O' Zealoit of Planet XXY

>Askreddit thread about brexit
>most people vote for remain

the chinks and shitskins they are already isolated on their own websites

>cuck

believing in Britain

I voted leave. Am I a bad person

CRASHING THIS UNION

bit quiet

Can't we all just get along?

vote remain you cucks

>tfw no anglo-franc empire
>tfw ze germs ruined any chance for this, and ruined the continent twice more afterwards
we have been ignoring the real issue for a while now

Wouldn't mind a ghost white qt ginger

cuck

LOL

Name me one reason why you want to remain Britain

just voted remain lads

Tim Farron: “You’ve got to hold and give but do it at the right time. You can be slow or fast but you must get to the line. They’ll always hit you and hurt you, defend and attack. There’s only one way to beat them, get round the back.”

George Soros did nothing wrong

>British Media in the EU: Oh my god you guys our lives are so fucking awful because of the EU!
>British media 10 years after we leave: Holy fucking shit you guys, the reason our lives are so terrible because of those evil bastards in the EU not being nice to us!

Either way we're going to remain a country of fucking moaners, blaming other countries for our shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652740/Michael-Gove-hints-QUIT-government-don-t-vote-Brexit-EU-referendum.html

can't wait for michael gove to fuck off forever after this vote

would be a glorious day

The counting starts tonight
they'll update as each regional hub is accounted for

it's a rollercoaster of emotion

LADS

rt.com/news/347958-germany-gunman-cinema-shooting/

who else /remain/ but gonna vote for UKIP in the MEPs? I just really love the idea of sending smug rorkes who don't take their job seriously to go and represent me in Europe to stick it to those fucking Brussels Bankers Bureaucrat's Bonuses

What I find interesting is that this Leave documentary talks about freedom and freedom that... as if Britain is going to elect some libertarian government after they leave. From what I'm seeing the British people will pretty much get the same package in return.
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

because I love Europe, I love Europeans and we're powerful when we're all together

Terrible but how do so many people get "wounded" by bullets and not die?

>voting "Remain"

wat

Can't wait to see german politicians arguing about videogames again

Leave Voters during the Scottish referendum
>lol stupid jocks why would they possibly want to leave they'll be nothing without the power of the UK

Leave Voters during the EU referendum
>lol why would we want to be in the EU, telling us what to fucking do, fuck off, we're stronger outside the EU

>man
ugh, so tired of this. it's always fucking men.

please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white

Poleaboos mum and sister voted to leave the EU

Still struggling to gather the courage to call the laser hair removal clinic

getting shot isn't that dangerous 2bh

if it misses main arteries, heart and brain you're reasonably likely to survive iirc

Poleaboo knows that feel

Not that it matters

All sensible people understand he is an individual and will not generalise based on his race or religion

British people are snobs though, they ignore the surveillance and don't read into where the money saved from austerity is going (it's nukes) because it's far better for our ego to blame everything on the EU.

I voted remain, but I kind of hope that leave wins so that I can move to the EU and the EU can dump the spoiled fucking child that is the UK.

German's report terrorist casualty figures the same way they reported WWII deaths to keep up morale on the homefront.

fugg that's right next to where the foreign gf lives

>muslims literally can't wait 1 day before they start killing people
>1 single day
You can't make this shit up.

I'm going to go get a coffee and a pastry from my favourite Polish bakery, I'm going to get a train over to Fife and vote Remain (because I'm not registered in Edinburgh) and then I'll come back, have a nap (I Ha to get up early for work), and then go do some karaoke with my Thai friend.

Just move to Scotland and wait for Indy.

>implying leave will actually win

>implying America doesn't have DAILY mass shootings

was this the ace in the hole that the brexit camp was saving? a terrorist attack on referendum day?

didn't think they could stoop any lower 2bh

How un-redpilled of you.

he's been arrested
we good

It's part of our culture, you bigot.

get out while you can

does anyone really think they will let brexit happen? I don't get what everyone is so excited about, there's no chance the authorities will allow remain to win.

remain already had their own false flag terrorist attack :^)

I went on Sup Forums for the first time in years. Its obviously just full of kids right? Nobody over 18 can be that dumb surely.

i read an article about how the referendum is non-binding so the gov could still choose to stay in. it'd be electoral suicide, of course.

is this democracy manifest?

Pretty much. It's just for 13 year olds who heard about how scary Sup Forums is.

*does you in*

Polls show the bromain camp is still in the lead.

>there's no chance the authorities will allow remain to win.
What a weird tactic of our supreme overlords.

The house of commons could reject it with most of the conservative government still voting in accordance with it 2bh

Part of the reason people don't feel the EU is democratic is because either they don't vote at all in the EU elections or they vote in UKIP who go there to cause disruption or simply don't show up. It doesn't help bring about any meaningful change that could make the EU better.

Went to a small seaside village at the weekend, turns out ANZAC soldiers were based there for training during WWI, it was the anniversary of them arriving. Apparently some soldiers married there and either stayed in that village or took their wives back home to Australia/New Zealand.

It was pretty noice actually.

The pigs have come for Poleaboo

Goodbye

I could vote but it's at least a 15 min walk to the polling station so I'm not sure.

This is the future you choose

HAPPENING

Want to join a EU Army for peacekeeping inside the EU against terrorism tbqh.

Did you try putting on some face paint and shouting "FREEDOOOOOOM"?