How do we fix this monstrous blob where no light escapes and which corrupts everything it touches?

How do we fix this monstrous blob where no light escapes and which corrupts everything it touches?

Can we even fix this half-dead abomination? Is Russia eternal? Is it a frozen black hole which entraps and enslaves everything that goes inside and leaves them empty shells devoid of humanity, eager to destroy themselves? Is Russias existence only justified to serve as a bad example to humanity how not to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=jguJM3TIehI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmFEFO72gA
youtube.com/watch?v=MLg83QMmlGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

harsh words.. but then again, you're not wrong

You could replace "Russia" with "Germany" and your statement would still be true.

education? make learning fun?? and obviously, through the internet. the only 'safe' way.

Not really. Germany was beautiful again until a few months ago.

t. Andy

Siberia being absolutely cold is caused by Himalaya mountains interrupting the lump of warmer air from the south.
so remove the mountains.

Thanks for the map where Crimea in Ukraine.

>german subhumans

Fuck you son of Gitler.

You already tried to fix it, Fritz, but it didn't work out

Subhumans which spawned half of the culture you enjoy today. We fucking civilized you, you maggot. Look it up, it's true. Peter the Great paid German Herrenmenschen to teach dirty cavemen how to properly dress and behave or you would still be shitting on the street. (Some of you still do)

Russian apes copy Western shows.
Russian apes copy Western products.
Russian apes steal a Western ideology (communism), and still blow it in typical Ivan-fashion.

When did you build your first shitty computer Ivan? In 1990? We pioneered in computer technology, chemistry and medicine.

Russia contributed literally fucking nothing to the world except some whiny writers who complain about evil (instead of fighting it), some sportsmen on steroids, corruption, CP, crocodile, skyhigh AIDS rates, prostitution and maybe... MAYBE some space innovations which you stole from us.

British and German engineers LITERALLY built your entire shithole country in the 1800s. Stalin even begged AFRICAN engineers from the US to come to Russia and build stuff. And what about that pathethic collapse?

Russia is a fucking joke. An anti-civilization populated by anti-humans who only pretend they are humans.

>lost two world wars

>Being so butthurt so made this post which I'm not even going to read.
truly subhumans

>midsummer eve
>Germans still butthurt

>We pioneered in computer technology, chemistry and medicine.

Daily reminder that modern Europe is a fucking joke compared to USA and China.
Sorry, but you're not relevant anymore

Well, if "apes" and "subhumans" managed to kick your ass so hard your country split in two and one half was our bitch for 45 years, what does it say about you, muh "aryan ubermenchen"?

How did we manage to destroy a country this big at football when we only had one man on the pitch?

>can't reply to my post, because everything I said is true
>lolololol butthurt butthurt XD XD

Stay Russian.

Butthurt about what? Germany cut through Russia like a hot knife through fucking butter. Nobody could believe how millions of you cowards did surrender or flee without resistance. We made what: Like 2 million prisoners per year?

Russia is so shitty Russians don't even want to defend it. The only reason you won is because you government forced you to fight by killing everyone who retreated and their families. And by numbers. If it wasn't for America, Russia would be a fucking part of Germany.

Yeah we lost, because nobody likes the strong guy, but we are still like the 3rd or 4th richest country on earth despite having almost no resources. Russia is pisspoor despite having a ton of resources. Pathetic.

>Yeah we lost, because nobody likes the strong guy

That's probably the most pathetic "excuse" imaginable. Stay cucked, mein freund.

I dunno about what, but you clearly are. I never see Russians post this kind of embarrassing, cringeworthy shit, maybe with the exception on the Victory day. What kind of thread is this? Do you expect an apology? Or someone to pet and comfort you? Or to take your bait and engage in the exchange of insults? Or maybe we should praise you, like Estonia?

Need to be destroyed.

Don't worry soon Polish-Chinese partition of China.

You had three times the population, a thousand times the land area and were allied with British, the US, and a few other countries.

>partition of China.
You dun goofd

And you expected what, a walk in a park? :D

I just want Russia to stop spreading their propaganda and trying to influence public opinion in Germany with RT etc.... back then it was the communist agenda trying to plunge us into chaos. Just fuckin stop man.

>. I never see Russians post

Because none of them speaks English.

>I want x
>I have no idea how to x
>better go complain about x on an anime forum
Who told Germans were smart and efficient

Latvia? All I know about your country is that you are the shittiest of the 3 Russian bitches and that your culture is close to extinction.

Get out of here, you fucking animal

I think Russia's only problem is not having a "P" in its name

Who's dumber? The guys who live in a frozen wasteland?

Or the guys who invade the frozen wasteland...

Or the guys who invade a frozen wasteland with summer clothes?

After everybody's already made fun of Napoleon for doing it?

I think Russians are pretty kawaii, even the bydlos sometimes.

Can't we just all be friends? We can put their bydlos and our rednecks on an island and watch them fight

But we actually have it: Poccия

I'll tell you what Russians produced.

Russians produced an American Hero:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Or two:

youtube.com/watch?v=jguJM3TIehI

Or three:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmFEFO72gA

Those are Jews.

Dont worry russia, this german is butthurt subhuman. We have lots of this kind.

Russia is strong and rich and beatiful.

I want to visit russia siberia in summer one day.

This Yuri Bezmenov is mossad agent.

hm do this taste good ?

hello any siberians encountered a tiger ? is it common that tigers eat people or is it rare ?

Blitzkrieg?

There are no tigers and Siberia, they live only within small part of Far East, and as I know, they rarely attack people.

how are this people seen in russia ?

>I want to visit russia siberia in summer one day

You will, kek

haveyou eaten this ? how does it taste ?

fuck off subhuman swamp nigger.

There are no Tigers left in Siberia?

never
looks not very tasty t b h

Russia is decadent, but because of russians, not any other western powers and deceivers. At least they own their shit and can put it together someday.

they never lived there

why is russian houses so colorfull ?

I blame commies

> but because of russians, not any other western powers and deceivers

Actually russia is a pro-western colony which better will finance europe/usa than develop it's own country.

Fucking National Geographic channel is a liar

At least we won the ww2

because everything else is grim

Maybe they consider Far East as a part of Siberia.

is fishin illigal in some places or people dont care ?

t. Russland"deutscher"

That's why Russia is 6th by nobel prizes

>this german is butthurt subhuman
At least he is a true German, same as it should be.
I don't like to belong to nation hated by entire world, but everyone already used to. Russiaboos, especially Germans, Americans, Poles and Balts are so weird to me...

background doesnt seem to be grim at all.

I have nothing against Russian government, I only hate Russians.

using fishing net is illegal

illegal to fish in some privately owned lakes

it's common to see in the middle of city fishing old men

Broham, let it go. I get what you are saying, and you also have a shit attitude about it.

You, me, anyone, we are not the measure of our parents, our national history, or even our own history. You are only as good as your last action.

tl/dr: Cant eat, drink, sleep under, or fuck pride.

nah hes shit german

all good germans died in ww2 everything left is cowards and trash.

hes amifan(amercaboo)

>be german engeener in russia
>die in gulag

funny thing, is most of russia germans and eastern germans are good behaved people, all the trash are in western parts.

dunno I think we're pretty awesome

Refer to

Keep on hating, Pekka. We deserve it.

Fair points, but why should we fix it? Leave them to wallow in their own filth, it is their default set up anyway.

God damn it. I need to invent a new one.

Did you know that our media is prohibited to talk positive about russia?

I really like this song. Makes me sad and happy at the same time, it's weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLg83QMmlGs

You eat very good our media.
Refugees welcome Achmed!

Inshallah

made me laugh

Please stop making me sad

Katyusha? seriously?
google some slow kossack songs they're better for that soul stuff

saved.

You tell me about your administrative regions in big Russia

They are Jews I guess

Yo RT news is hilarious, get a grip mad Germania, lighten up a little, you're only on this earth for a short period dont spend the majority of it mad.

Far east is the biggest, half of Ural mountains is not Urals but Volga region and Siberia is a dick

forgot the picture

Ruskies got the worst of two worlds: the mental issues of the Europeans and the lack of creativity of the Asians. At least they have good prostitutes.

Actually Federal disticts division is wrong in terms of geography, and geographically the largest region is Siberia.

What are European mental issues? That they're faggy? But Asians are faggy too

>tfw a giant benis

there's no Crimea on the map btw, but it counts as Southern FD I think with Sevastopol being the third Federal city

You are master race
Ich bin ein russisches Schwein

Why are Germans so bitter about Russians lately?

It is actually """Crimean federal district""".

We will have 20 million+ muslims soon.
Let us something to feel at least a little good about ourselves.

You're so insensitive you fucking favela monkey.

all this land and the only relevant place where there's actual humans with souls is moscow

I always imagine those bitter German flag posters as polish cleaner workers on a Rammstein airbase

>Rammstein
It is Ramstein

So? I's not their problem that your poliicians want some "diversity".

Why not both.

no its has its own district for some autistic reason, Sevastopol its a federal city

Come now. Novosib is pretty big and has a nice univercity with one of the biggest European nuke research facilities

Russia will save Europe again.

Well fuck arent you a dumb cunt then