Tfw brexit isn't going to happen

>tfw brexit isn't going to happen
I done my bit. I cast my vote this morning. I shilled to all of my mates for weeks (definitely converted a few) but NO, people are too fucking scared and susceptible to propaganda that it won't happen

This was our LAST chance for Britain to be great again and it's over, I'll honestly shed a tear once the results are announced

you did your part brother

Hope is a mistake.
Sweet dreams Nigel.

>you'll never see the uk brexit and fail
sigh

move here and maybe you can buy yourself 6-10 years more freedom before we go down

Have ypu thought of taking a politician hostage and swinging things your way bro senpai lad?

Is there a livefeed or someshit for the ballot count?

Remain is currently ahead by 1.7%

I didn't think the results had been announced yet?

When are the results announced ??

>brexit isn't going to happen
Good.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a cup of tea and I literally screamed at her and hit the cup of tea out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is brexit not happening? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the UK still in the EU. I want a future to believe in. I want Brexit and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought turnout was well in Scotland???? This is so fucked.Turnout was well in Scotland???? This is so fucked.

they start about 9 or 10 tonight. tomorrow is going to be a shitstorm of butthurt and jubilation.

hm..

Voted remain, feels good to not be thick as shit

you did your best, have no regrets proud citizen

>citizen
>brits
Pick one. They are "subjects".

Nice meme

>6-10 years more freedom before we go down
We'll be merging with Mexico and joining the EU along with Canada by 2018.

>Britain remains a cuck under german rule
>Brexiters thought they had a chance
>mfw Jo Cox death killed of all their chances
>Farage on suicide watch
>all this effort for nothing

>he thinks brexit will happen

oops my bad

What time is that in the only time zone that matters? (Eastern)

brexit wouldn't change the muslim migration as they get those as a part of commonwelth internel migration not eu migration (with the sole exception for all the somalis who settle for belgium for three years and migrate once they get the citizenship)

>for Britain to be great again
Jesus, the Trump memes have gotten to the Euros.

The sweetest part about all of this is that the Brits end up looking like the biggest twats alive, hyping up all this drama for nothing

T. American

No, there was a massive swing to remain yesterday.

Markets and Bookies are decidedly pointing to remain as the winner.

Brexiters will be lucky to end up within 5 percentage points.

I do feel bad that a madman basically derailed their hopes like that.

5pm or so i reckon

>brexit not going to happen
>trump not going to be president
it is a sad year for meme industry

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Nigel Smith. A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted remain. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote leave. Why you ask? I entered the polling booth, was about to tick leave. Then I looked at the remain option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting remain. I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting remain, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English sterling being converted into the Euro and it grew yet more. I imagined German politicians deciding English fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had. I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted remain. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg. Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day. My name is Nigel Smith . I am English; I am a cuckold.

Don't worry mate, I will send many gypsies to cheer you up tomorrow. You can celebrate together.

but it was still pretty much impressive that about half of brits actually voted leave.
this was a bit too "heavy" decision for normal people actually, and in which case people dont generally venture into it.

brits are as insular as japanese, so imo, you will be able to make a thing like mini brexit or brexit lite version domestically in steadily changing norms and social values from within your society. though if you cant even do that the uk will officially be finished.

Brussels will eternally be maging the ebin rules >:DDDD:DD

Like in Austria, what are the chances that the male vote disproportionately favoured "Leave" and the female "Remain"?

Who here hasnt voted yet?

bad feel

me

Great. Right-wing asspain will be delicious.

Please no

>tfw brexit isn't going to happen

They want to be like us so much

>people unironically voting to leave

Wow. Did you at least brush the food crumbs from your neckbeard before leaving your hovel to vote ?

I'm going to be up all night waiting for the results to come in, just to shitpost the results on Sup Forums and bathe in Brexiter tears.

I did the same thing when Farage failed to win his seat during the election.

It will be glorious, Perifidious Albion will finally be subdued.

Not an argument

It was a genuine question, fatty

>we can't leave at a later date

kek

They aren't going to organize a new referendum on the EU in a couple of years m8.

Is bremain better or worse for UKIP?

Worse, their entire argument is that they represent a silent majority of the British people. when remain wins that argument is destroyed and it will take years before any significant challenge is made to the EU.

>Losing to THIS

We can't leave at a later date.
Eurosceptism is peaking right now.
Boomers die.
Millenials are born.
Globalism and globalisation increase.
The EU will live forever.
Cameron himself said there will be no second chance.
Now or never.

PAKI'D

False flag attack completely derailed any chance of it succeeding

apology for poor english

when were you when briten dies?

i was sat at Hans home eating bratwurst when franz ring

‘briten is kill’

‘no’

>False flag
"They" would have chosen someone less useful to bump off desu. She agreed with the government on several things.

At least it shows that a huge part of your population is euroskeptic, and the number will increase with the years especially the younger generations. That's the case here, they start to vote euroskeptic because it's anti-establishment.

Ja wohl, Obersstormbauchfuhrer! Everything according to plan!

Be happy about this development, Europe is stronger as one. Now this strength is not needed and fully developed but it will be needed some day.

desu I'm a straight-identifying university boy who has kissed a male friend. me and a m8 used to do it at new years. just banter lad, wouldn't expect non-normies or jf to understand

Don't feel too bad mate. Even if you left the EU, you'd still have to deal with immigrants from the Commonwealth.

>Markets and Bookies are decidedly pointing to remain as the winner.
AFAIK bookmakers always make money, no matter what the result is. Imagine there is A and B and for both the odds are 1.9. If people bet 100 on A and 100 on B the bookmaker will take in 200 but will only have to pay 190 to one person. But if people betted 200 on A and 100 on B the bookmaker would lose money if he had to pay 2 times 190 = 380 to the people who betted on A. (380 is more than 300). So the bookmaker wouldn't offer these odds. Odds for A and B wouldn't be both 1.9. The current odds for Brexit only tell us that more gamlers bet on remain than gamblers bet on Leave.

>This was our LAST chance for Britain to be great again and it's over, I'll honestly shed a tear once the results are announced

Even even if Brittan did exit tomorrow. Would you honestly bet half a chilling that things would get better?
Shed as many tears as you want. The masons are laughing all the way from the house of commons to the bank.

jokes aside, this is sad, I really hoped they leave

At least we all burn together :)

Gerade schön, Heinz

cookCouldn't agree with this more

nothing wrong with the eu

Go suck a dick, Sven.

Leave is 1% ahead with 1.3 % reporting according to google. Rule Britannia lads

Bremain might get a lot of disstatisfied leave voters to vote UKIP, just like the SNP got a lot of new votes in the first election after the Scots voted to stay in the union.

>Brexit fails
>EU cucks rope the US into yet another war, this time with Russia because putin refuses to swallow after blowing muslims

>EU cucks rope the US into yet another war

The EU is an American vassal state, so it'd be the other way around.

cold as ice