Am I British or European?

both

You're Anglo

this

You are ugly.

I like to think of myself as equal parts British and European, instead of one layered inside the other.

You are British and only British.

I'm born in the UK and my parents are from Pakistan. I am British.

>i'm european

you are anglo, it's ok

Surprizingly this British guy is facing with crisis of identitiy as early as now.

We all are, with the Referendum and all going on. Every Brit is asking himself this question right now.

literally both

Both. As long as you are white. Otherwise you aren't European

Only on paper

I'm Northern Irish so I'm not British at all.
As for European, I don't feel that either. Just Irish really.

Test

Like half of europe isnt white

I have better question.

How do we punish the bongs for attempts to shatter the Union?

In the time, when Russia is so strong and aggressive, this is unforgivable crime.

are you upset your dad might be sent back to your shithole country Tomasz? my sink is broken actually so hoping he can help out

>Isle of man

What the fuck? lol.

>yuros have this identity crisis

shameful

It's the britain trying to be important and not realising they are pretty much riding on stuff their ancestors stole 100-500 years ago. Give this generation some time and they will completely burry this country.

And good. Being opposed to current EU government is good, but they did it completely wrong. We simply should have right wing european government and everything would be perfect. Getting unified was something everyone wanted to achieve and no one could. If we did that, we would be the best generation of the last 2000 years.

Only brits and scandis have it, everyone else knows to be both european and italian, european and french etc. Sometimes they forget what geography is.