Siege of Vienna

Mahmud II

He doesnt seem to have severe brain tumor

MEHMED MY SON

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

fuck it, bring back Ertugrul

>Nor bringing back based Chālid ibn al-Walīd (rahimahullah) or Muhammad (sav) himself
Pleb

Not that Mahmud II guy...his hat's too small.

you could bring Alp Arslan himself it wouldn't change a thing

Does Suleiman have a tiny head or a huge hat.

tfw

Mete Han

Timur, the one who destroyed Ottoman Empire in 1402, caged Bayazid, raped his wife, took Smyrna in 2 weeks, saved Constaninople

Suleman the Magnificent

>saved Constaninople
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He want siege Constantinapole too :d, and Timur Turk and Muslim too you fuckin infidel !

>implying the current government in Vienna wouldn't just open the gates

>Is the standard of this army a black one? Is the commander of this army a tall, powerfully built, broad shouldered man with a large beard and a few pock marks on his face? Then beware of fighting this army.

>He is a master of war; a friend of death. He has the dash of a lion and the patience of a cat

He is knowing his place turkic emir not a t*rk.
He actually saved Constantinople because after fell of Bayazid it gave greeks some time to restore until 1453, you not even into history, whoa

TURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISHTURKISH

>mfw t*rks lose the battle because they are busy with butt-fucking each other
truly a t*rk tradition

>tfw dad's side is literally descendant of a timur's soldier that settled in anatolia

explains my "treacherous" views to behonest

The Mag of course. Purely out of the swagger in the name.

he was a literal swagger :DD

>Constantinople, 1536, Letter of Süleyman, the Magnificent, to Francis I, King of France.
>Letter's introduction:
>I, who am the sultan of sultans, the sovereign of sovereigns, the dispenser of crowns to the monarchs on the face of the earth, shadow of god on earth, the sultan and sovereign lord of the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, of Rumelia and Anatolia, of Karamania and the land of Rum, of Zulkadria, Diyarbakir, of Kurdistan, of Azerbaijan, Persia, Damascus, Cairo, Aleppo, of the Mecca and Medina, of Jerusalem, of all Arabia, of the Yemen and many other lands, which my noble forefathers and my glorious ancestors - may God light up their tombs - conquered by the force of their arms and which my august majesty has made subject to my flaming sword and victorious blade, I, Sultan Süleyman Han, to thee, who art Francis, king of the land of France ...

kaMAL

Shouldn't that be Turkic since Turkish refers to clear nationality?

there is no such a thing as "turkic" in turkish. all turkics and turkish people are being refered as turks.

see Turkic was made up by the S*viets to distance them from us.

>there is no such a thing as "turkic" in turkish. all turkics and turkish people are being refered as turks.
same here

Mehmet 2

2. mehmet
by far the most intelligent sultan of ottoman empire.
also a cool dude.
he is not a religious bigot like the rest of them

France?

Oh, nevermind.

None of them.

>tfw secretly want every turkic state to unite
After this Turkey becomes durka sharia state and fell apart divided by it's eternal enemies
Just imagine Uzbeks, tuvans, turkmens cutting each over throats for a piece of nonrelevant Middle Asian desert

reminder that his head visited constantinople

he was a christian turk. balkanites are just too weak to bring their own.

>he was a christian turk