Why is Spain so fucked? How do we fix it?

Why is Spain so fucked? How do we fix it?

There are other countries way more fucked than us desu.

it needs more norwegians

Should Portugal annex Spain or should Spain annex Portugal?

I heard it's one big no-go zone, just like France

This guy goy it.

nah it is okay.

if you ignore the unemployment thing spain is pretty alright

>it's one big no-go zone

Why? I think we are literally the second country with the most tourism in EU just behind France.

>30% unemployment rate
>corrupt government spending money left and right.
>gypsies and north africans running amok
>Economy dependent on tourism.

>No riots
>One of the highest standards of life in the world
>Siesta time all day
>goat food, culture, and weather

If Spain is fucked.
It's the most organized version of fucked i've ever seen.

how can I get a job working freelance online on some Spanish beach and fucking spanish qts every day?

Is Spain cheap to live in?

>be an amerilard
>age
>lose equity
>lose optimal retirement benefits
>lose his leg from type 1 diabeetus
>lose his people's majority representation in his own country
>lose southwest to mexico
>lose further jobs to browns/slits
>lose his house to foreclosure
God bless meriga!! :DDD

Not to worry my Spanish forefathers.

Once the southwest is reclaimed we will sail to Spain and save you...from your own selves.

The great Armada is being built as we speak.

CHIIIIII

CA

wioth bombs

with bomb and nukes*

We dont have petrol, but enough fishermens. You will be unemployed here anyway...

We really fucked them up in 2008-2009.

would

>jobs
>spain

No more fucking Scandinavian here!!! My fucking village is totally invaded by your people. Our trafic signs are in fucking finnish and Swedish. They started to come here since 1980 and they dont stop. Fuck, 45% of my village is fucking Finn and they dont want to go back. It is a nightmare.

Only the economy in Southern Europe seems quite doomed
Culture, food and history remain GOAT desu

isn`t there thousands of old norwegian people in spain? i think that spain is where people move when they retire.

Picture isn't quite right is it?

i think i`m gonna move there too ;)

They are white
Thats nice at least

>organized
>spain

The chillest version of fucked, if anything. There are riots by the way, a neigbourhood of Barcelona saw some serious turmoil not so long ago.

>
Don't you know?

All the know? All the non white Mexicans moved up here and only the most whitest ones are left down there.

But sudacas are already the vast majority of immigrants in Spain. Nobody else wants to come here.

>Barcelona

Catalonist monkies.
They are an anomaly.

>Sudacas

Well there's the problem right there.
You guys got the wrong type of immigrants.

Just wait a few years.
Soon we will save you.

Once we are finished here.

It is not funny. I live in Andalusia and we are being cucked by the North Europeans. Guess what? Andalusians are minority in my village and the only people who tries to speak and know our culture, are the flemish and they are like 1% of the village.
Fuck you, We are totally full.

The number is ridiculous when compared to the brits and the germans, so people doesn't really know or think about the norwegians unless we have them in our specific town. The UK is the 3rd country in numbers to immigrate to spain, only surpassed by Romania and Morocco.

Not full enough my friend.
not even close.

You're sudaca here amigo, I'm sorry. I like mexico tho (I like all sudacas in fact).

why are you complaining? we bring money into your faultering economy!

i actually like spain, and if i move there i want to learn the language and more of the culture.

Nah, it was about the police expulsing some squatters from a house. It looked like war, there was even helicopters and shit.

Is Spain poor because they are genetically inferior?

You factor in the tip of California and Colorado?

Well doesn't matter.

We will come soon.

We don't want money t.b.h. we are okay with the just and necessary to live. This is what Europe doesn't understand.

We don't want drunk barbarians dancing naked on the street and vomiting and pissing everywhere and refusing to talk anything that is not english. Northern europeans brits included are literally like black people.

They are not here for tourism, they are LIVING with THEIR CHILDREMS who STUDY in private schools. They want to STAY here.

that is true i guess. we are still barbarians.
scandinavians can`t behave when they are at home, and when they are on vacation they are monstrous.
im sorry, you just have to live with us.

jesus, im so drunk i can barely type.

Trump will send you back, sorry Jose.

>lose his leg from type 1 diabeetus
Chicano retardation knows no bounds

Now you realize why some people don't like the EU, among other things.

Hillary will keep me in.
Sorry Joe

Everybody knows type 2 diabeetus is the right one.

A true American would know.

>sudacas
the funny fact , you call us sudacas when your country is a shithole and your people are sudacas of europe

t.immigrant who will escape from this shitholes soon

it makes my butt itchy and makes me wanna scratch it, like something got inside the crack

tu ni siquiera hablas español compadre, eres una disapora que seguro que vota a trump

Not soon enough.

Proclaiming spanish caliphate to all europe

I'm sure we can crowd fund a one way ticket for you back to El Salvador or whatever hellhole you congealed in.

I don't see the relationship.

>thinking reality show man will win
Kek

no but probably argentina now is better than spain in opportunities and i will move there soon.

i am colombian

>probably argentina now is better than spain

Every fucking time

yes lad i move to argentina when i will finish my studies

i am from colombia and even in colombia there are better opportunities than spain.

if you are a fucking chicano its not my problem

>Argentina is better than Spain now

Hurr the EU is bad because the lazy Spaniards live off the hardworking Germans right? You realize the EU who dismantled our industry and the euro aka Just Fuck My Shit Up: The Currency are among the main culprits of our situation now? Fuck off dumb burger.

We leave it to the brits that don't want to leave Europe and go back to our Moorish realm in the other side of the Mediterranean

There is a Norwegian village called "Alfàs del Pi" 1 hour from where i live, i worked as a cook one summer there and fucked two blondes : )